Alitana apartment "front line" La Cala, Finestrat, Benidorm, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Fantastic 2 and 3 bedroom apartments - website, search for Finestrat Holiday Apartments
Beautiful modern 2 bedroom apartment set on the ground floor with private garden and sea views. Please note that we control our own booking system, send your enquiry and we will advise availability.
Satellite TV with English channels, BBC 1/2,3,4 , ITV1/2/3, CH4, 4seven CH5, E4, E4+1, More4, More, Challenge, Reality, Drama 4+1, Pick TV, ITVbe, Sky News, BBC News and music. Prime location overlooking the beach and very close to all shops, bars and restaurants. Adult and infants swimming pool with loungers.
Prices range "from" £240,00 per week in winter and up to £850.00 per week in the peak season school holidays, for a family of 4 or 2 couples this price is extremely competitive compared with a quality hotel of of a similar standard. Booking 2 rooms for 4 persons in a hotel may work out allot more and you will only have a small room without any home comforts. So many family`s book into a hotel and find that they are all jammed into one room with inferior beds and limited TV channels. This beautiful 2 bedroom apartment however offers a quality holiday with all the comforts of home.
We will provide a calor gas heater and full bottle free,. In addition we provide hot water bottles. Nice warm bedding/quilts as sometimes the days are warm and nights during winter can be cold.
About the Owner
Based in Spain in the beautiful resort of La Cala Finestrat. Please contact Alan Clark for further information, prices and availability advising the number of persons.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Anne Mick Andrew and Bernie 4/15/2015 5:00:01 PM
This summer will be our third holiday in Alan's Alitana apartment and we cannot wait. The first time we went we took our grandchildren with friends and it was a fantastic place for the girls. We felt they were completely safe in the enclosed garden area and they loved the pools especially the small pool. Most times there was only the six of us there. The apartment is next door to the market twice weekly where we stocked up with lots of salad fruit and chickens on the spit for next to nothing. It is a five minute walk to the lovely safe beach and all the bars and restaurants. We especially loved all the tapas bars. The apartment itself is fantastic with an en suite bathroom, washing machine, sky and is very secure and well equipped and comfortable. Alan is a star and will do anything for you as long as he gets his cuppa! He is around if you need him and speaks Spanish if needed. He recommended bars and places to visit and gave us lots of information about finistrat and surrounding areas. He even supplied a pushchair when we said we were walking to Benidorm with the girls. The second time we went it was just four adults and we had a great time so this year we are going for two weeks and so looking forward to it.
Anthony Prescott 4/15/2015 12:05:28 PM
My family and I stayed in the Alitana 2 apartment offered by Finestrat Holidays and couldn't recommend it highly enough. The apartment is spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. It's location on the ground floor was ideal for my young family who made use of the safe garden area. The beach is literally a 2 minute walk away and there are also very nice restaurants and bars within the vicinity which were all child friendly. I would recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a relaxing break in beautiful, relaxing surroundings.
Anita Benson 2/15/2015 5:00:01 PM
I have been staying at the Sidney and the Alitana Apartments every year for the last 5 years staying up to 8 weeks with family and friends. "There are apartments and there are apartments"!!! These stunning apartments are spacious, comfortable, clean with added comfort of cosy settee's & wide screen TV. Alan's attention to detail and effort to make you feel at home is exceptional with more appliances than you can imagine. Location is fabulous with great views of the beach, use of lovely heated pool with market for fresh food on your doorstep twice a week. Just home this month and can't wait for my trip back next year. Highly recommended
From the Owner
“This is just the perfect location for a family holiday, lots of bars and restaurants and the beach is absolutely beautiful. La Cala Finestrat still retains its Spanish feel however you will also find many English bars in the area. Very close to Benidorm if you fancy a crazy night out however if you want to avoid all of the stag and hen party`s La Cala Finestrat is better for you. This location is open all year round so is suitable for summer and winter holidays.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Very close to many fun and theme parks including Terra Mitica, Terra Natura, Mundomar and Aqualandia. Those looking to party will find the resort of Benidorm within a short taxi or bus ride, buses run every 15 minutes.
The Alitana 2 bedroom apartment is within a 2 minute walk to the sandy beach, ideal for families but within easy reach of Benidorm's many attractions. La Cala Finestrat is within a short taxi or bus ride to the lively resort of Benidorm. The bus service is excellent and will take you to Benidorm or one of the many theme and fun parks for just over 1 Euro.
This beautiful resort still retains the Spanish atmosphere with many tapas bars, restaurants however you will also find English bars.
Alicante Airport is within a 40 minute drive. If required we can arrange your direct taxi or minibus direct at a competitive rate. All drivers are fully licensed, insured and will provide child seats. Please enquire and will we arrange for you.
After a long day travelling we can arrange your taxi or minibus for you so that you can relax knowing that as soon as you have your luggage at Alicante you only have a short trip to the apartment.
Benidorm short bus or taxi ride. Alicante Airport 40 minutes, Terra Mitica, Mundomar, Terra Natura, Benidorm Palace Aqua Natura all within a short bus or taxi ride.
You will find many banks with cash point machines in the area. Many supermarkets are open from morning until very late at night. Markets are held twice per week, Tuesday and Saturday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Jan 2017 - 15 Jan 2017
8 night minimum stay
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY ON REQUEST ONLY
Winter period £250.00 per week
Total weekly price depends on the time of year
Peak season summer prices £900.00 per week 4 persons
WE CONTROL OUR OWN CALENDAR, PLEASE IGNORE THE CALENDAR ON THIS WEBSITE AS IT IS NOT ACCURATE.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Markets are held every Tuesday and Saturday throughout the year and during the months of May to mid September every night. Most bars and restaurants in the area offer free wi-fi so if you want to keep in touch whilst on holiday this is ideal. If you have experienced disappointment with your holiday accommodation I recommend that you have a good look at our apartments and compare. It is difficult for me to understand why people would book into a hotel and suffer basic furnishings, a small room, limited or no TV channels and a tiny balcony with no privacy. Have a good look at what I offer and you will see the difference, my prices for a family of 4 or 6 works out much cheaper than a hotel and the quality I offer is outstanding.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- smoking allowed ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- theme parks
- water parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Main bedroom en-suite bathroom, second bathroom has a shower cubicle and toilet etc. Both bathrooms are fitted with good quality hair dryers. The main bedroom also has a flat screen TV with English channels.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 plus an infant (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main en-suite bedroom with double bed, travel cot is provided for any infants on request. Bedroom 2 is fitted with 2 single beds. Flat screen bedroom TV with English channels
- Garden ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Alitana 2 bedroom apartment set on the ground floor with private garden. Front line, prime location overlooking the beach with garden sunshine most of the day. This apartment will sleep 4 plus an infant maximum, travel cot and high chair provided free of charge on request. If you have a Sky package in the UK, bring your card and swap it over whilst on holiday to view even more channels. BBC1/2/3/4 - ITV 1/2/4 - E4 & E4+1 - CH4 - CH5 - MORE 4 - 4 SEVEN - CBS REALITY - PICK TV - FILM 4 - SKY NEWS - BBC NEWS - KIDS - MUSIC and many more channels. Outside: The apartment complex is gated with excellent security and high security shutters to all windows. 2 swimming pools set within the grounds, one suitable for infants and the other for adults. During the summer months the Swimming pool has sunshine most of the day, sun loungers are provided. The Alitana apartment is set on the ground floor with private garden and sunshine most of the day, patio furniture is provided. Please visit our website to see further information and pictures. Please note that we have recently fitted very high security shutters to every window so that parents have peace of mind with infants. Utility Room: Iron and board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartments are made up ready for your arrival with fresh linen to all beds. Clean bath and hand towels are provided. Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for a small charge, please enquire. Other: Private garden overlooking the beach, patio furniture and loungers provided. The perfect way to relax in style in your own garden overlooking the beach.