Apartment in Sao Martinho do Porto, Silver Coast, Portugal - Shared Pools In Pieceful Location, 50m From Beach And Amenities
Park Residence is a classically designed building drawing on the architecture from the National Heritage Park Hotel. The 2 bedroom apartment is located on the 2nd floor accessible by a lift or stairs from the underground car park. Fitted with modern, high quality fixtures and fittings. Only 50m from idyllic, shell-shaped, sandy beach with calm sea and an easy going atmosphere. You can stroll along the tree-lined promenade where you will discover bars, restaurants, bakery, daily market (fish, fruit, vegetables), supermarket, gas station, butcher, post office, police station, chapel, bank, pharmacy and tourist office with internet etc. (walking distance). Train station or bus stops to Lisbon and surroundings are nearby the apt. Sao Martinho do Porto is stunningly beautiful, home to traditional Portuguese fishing village and is known because of its laid back feel. The area is still very unspoilt and traditional, where you can discover the natural beauty and charm of the real Portugal.
About the Owner
Hi all, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am 42 years old and married. I have two lovely children, 2 boys. We have been enjoying our holidays in Sao Martinho do Porto very much. Every year it is a joy to stay in Sao Martinho do Porto. It is so child friendly with a lot of activities to do for the young and for the elderly. It is a place where people are still friendly and respectful. I am convinced that you will enjoy your holidays in Sao Martinho..
Activity and Interests
The apartment is only one minute walk to the beautiful bay where the water is very calm and protected from the Atlantic waves, making it very safe for children. In the summer changing tents and showers are available on the beach. Children´s playground and a variety of bars, restaurants and shops along the length of the promenade.
10 min. walk along the boardwalk to the sand dunes and Salir do Porto beach 10 min. drive to Foz do Arelho. 15 min. drive to Nazare beach.
Lisbon airport 100km. Porto airport 250km. Car hire is recommended, however San Martinho is served by trains and an express coach link to and from Lisbon.
Foz do Arelho (10 min. drive): Beach, lagoon, surfing.Nazare (15 min. drive): Old fishing town, beach. Caldas da Rainha (15 min. drive): Vivaci shopping mall, hypermarkets. Obidos (20 min. drive): Fantastic medieval walled town. Alcobaca (25 min. drive): Large monastery town. Peniche (40 min. drive): Surfing, nature reserve. Fatima (45 min. drive): Place of pilgrimage. Sintra (1 hour drive): Pena National Palace. Lisbon (1 hour drive): Castelo Sao Jorge, Torre de Belem, Colombo shopping.
Tourist information is around the corner of the apartment building.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings will require 20% (non-refundable) deposit, with the balance 8 weeks before travel. A 100 euro damage deposit will be required at arrival, repayable in full following a satisfactory housekeeping report.
The preferred changeover day is Saturday. However, this is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices for the property are per week in euro's (including final cleaning, water and electricity).
To proceed with the booking, a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total rental price is required.
8 weeks prior to arrival date the remaining amount of the rental price has to be paid. You will receive an email notification by that time.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This apartment is located in one of the most beautiful buildings in Sao Martinho do Porto. The two swimming pools complete this beautiful picture. As it is a new building all the equipment and building are new. The private underground parking space is a significant benefit to all of the advantages this building gives. Being only 50 meters away from the beach and all the facilities this makes the apartment a great opportunity to have a fantastic holiday together with friends, children or just as a get away for yourself. Enjoy as we do!”
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Modern and spacious fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath, basin, toilet and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, bedside cabinets, large fitted wardrobe, dressing table and chair. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, bedside cabinets, large fitted wardrobe. A bed for baby can be added.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Light, airy and comfortable apartment, located on the second floor of the building. Great view from living room overlooking swimming pools and romantic piece of the bay. Non-smoking and no pets. Outside: The complex has a large shared swimming pool which separate adult and children´s section and private to the Park Residence apartment blocks. It can only be accessed by its residents. Sheltered, well maintained garden and tranquil courtyard with seating and lying chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels are supplied (beach towels included). The property is cleaned before and after use. Cleaning during your stay can be arranged (additional charges will apply, please enquire). Other: The living room and bedroom 1 are equipped with air fans. Fitted wardrobes and a large storage area. Balcony with table and 2 folding seats. High chair for infants. Local contact (speaks fluently English & Portuguese) during your stay.