Country House in Çukurbag Village, Kas, Mediterranean Region - Authentic Hamlet, Beach/ Restaurants/Shops (Kas 15 Min Drive)
Villa Kurt is situated in the old Greek wine village of Cukurbag. The family house is comfortable furnished with European and Ottoman antiquities by the German and Turkish owner Martina and Orhan. This is a place to get away from all. Our house is offering you a tranquil and peaceful stay in a truly outstanding country setting. The famous Lycian Way runs directly in front of the villa, inviting you to enjoy walks in the nearby countryside including the wonderful walk to the top of Mount Felen and the ruins of the ancient city of Phellos. Or just enjoy swimming in the private pool, looking over the garden with the almond trees...
About the Owner
Orhan and me, we are living in Kas, we have there a shop. So, we are everytime ready to help you, to give advices for the best restaurants or beaches or to give informations about the region.
We are happy to welcome you in our villa!
Martina & Orhan
Guestbook comments from the owner
"The villa has been a wonderful relaxing retreat from our busy lives in London. Nothing beats sitting on the tarrace with a bear and listening to the goat bells....We've also loved visiting "Turqueria" and listening to Orhans stories and learning about Turkish life...." (Alexandra & Martin)
"What a splendid holiday "Villa Kurt" offered us....." (Teresa & Lars)
"Lovely house in a beautiful setting, and Martina and Orhan have been very welcoming and helpful...." (Sue & Duncan, Brett, Dixie and Harms)
"....A beautiful place for a holiday, for the family, friends and grandparents...."
(Tim,Anna,Phoebe,Caroline,Paul and Acela; David & Pixie)
"...this house is fabulous, the pool, the rooms, the garden.....I wish we could stay longer..." (Emma & family)
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Boating, cycling, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, scuba/snorkel shopping/restaurants, swimming, tennis, walking, kanoing.
Villa Kurt is in Cukurbag village, which is located in a 400-700 metre high valley. It is always cool during the summer time and never as warm as Kas. The village is 10 minutes away from Kas by car. You can easily reach to the sea, shops, restaurants and nightlife in the centre of Kas whenever you want.
Next restaurant/market 3km.
In Kas and around Kas you will find a lot of different places to swim.
Please ask for more informations!
Car hire is recommended and can be organized as well as airport transfer.
Antalya airport 180km.
Dalaman airport 160km.
Kas with its wonderful shops, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, hospitals etc. is just 10-15 min to drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
16 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We give a reduction of 10% if you stay more than one week!
For a fix booking we need 20% as a pre payment.
The balance is to be payed if you reach the villa
We have no special changover day.
Notes on prices:
Pool will be open from 15.05.-30.10.
Heating costs (for the house) will be charged extra.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with jacuzzi bath,shower, hamam (Turkish Bath), wc, en-suite to bedroom 1. Bathroom 2 bath/shower over, wc. Bathroom 3 shower, wc en-suite to bedroom 3. Separate guest wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed (200x200cm) with bathroom and small hamam (Turkish Bath). Bedroom 2 double bed. Bedroom 3 double bed (French bed). Bedroom 4 bunk bed (possible for 3 children)
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Because we use "Villa Kurt" as our holiday house, too, you will find everything you need in the house. You will feel like you are at your own home and not in a clinical nonpersonal holiday place Outside: There is enough space, so everyone can be happy in their own way whether spending afternoons dreaming on the veranda in a cool breeze or outside sunning yourself by the private pool. The villa is surrounded by a big garden with almond and olive trees. Around the pool (5x7m) are 6 sunbeds. Two more are next to the pool, under a big almond tree. Along the pool there are sun shades. On the teras there is a big table with 4 (6) chairs, two more are next to the table joining a sitting group. 4 canvas chairs are waiting for you, too. On the veranda there is a small sitting group, too. In the garden under some trees, in a shadow place, there is a romantic small sitting group with old iron chairs. In the patio or in the garden - every where you will find chairs or banks for having a rest, sitting in the shadow or the sun and enjoying the nature. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and will be changed twice a week, property will cleaned twice a week.