Villa Muz in Kisla Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location 5 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Detached 3 bedroom villa. This uniquely designed spacious villa is comfortably furnished to a high standard where you can enjoy a peaceful holiday and enjoy beautiful panoramic views. All rooms & balconies have beautiful views of the sea. Light-filled, white walled interiors with leather sofas and glass tables are interspersed with splashes of colour from paintings and modern minimalist soft furnishings which immediately makes you feel relaxed and at home. With the unique double height ceiling and windows in the lounge you get a soothing feeling of being outside while being inside. 5 minutes walk to Kalkan Beach Park at Kisla and less than a 5 minute drive to the sophisticated resort of Kalkan. Muz Villa is perfect for families or groups of friends looking to combine style with comfort and convenience.
About the Owner
I have been living in the USA for the past 25 years with my wife and 2 daughters. We enjoy spending our summer vacation at our Villa Muz with breathtaking views of Kalkan’s unmatched beauty.
Without any knowledge of the area, I purchased a plot of land in Kalkan with the advice of a relative. I was fascinated when finally visiting Kalkan 15 years after purchase. I built the Villa Muz in 2008. This unique villa was custom designed by a successful architect in the States and constructed by a local competent firm. Tasteful modern design, high ceilings and windows allow you to enjoy beautiful romantic scenery.
Guestbook comments from the owner
David - Helen Matt | 27/11/10 14:22
Fantastic two weeks very chilled and relaxed! A lovely stylish place to stay and comfort. Hot, hot, hot. Best restaurants down in Kalkan but can recommend Kuluhana and Beach club in Kisla. In Kalkan Aubergine, Trio, Lush, and Saffron. Hotel Mediterranean is definitely worth a visit for the view especially at sunset! Local taxi-man is vital.
Activity and Interests
A 5-minute walk down to the sea & you will arrive at Kalkan Beach Club where you can enjoy the facilities there. The beach club also has a restaurant. You can take a water taxi from the beach club, which will take you over to Kalkan Harbour for a small fee. A small grocery market is just a couple of minutes walk from the villa. All types of water sports are available for the energetic.
Dalaman Airport is approximately 2 hours away. Antalya airport is approximately 3 hours. Car rental services are also provided.
Airport transfers and car hire can be easily arranged through our partner company here in Kalkan Brave Tours.
All cars and minibuses are new, comfortable and air-conditioned and we use experienced English speaking drivers for the safe journey to Kalkan
Please contact us for prices as discounts will be made to Villa Muz customers.
Kalkan is situated on the Turquoise coast between the towns of Fethiye and Kas. Nestled in a bay at the foot of the Taurus mountains, the area affords spectacular sea and mountain views. There are many areas of historical and geographical interest within a short driving distance. Patara, Xanthos, Thios, Myra and Saklikent gorge, approximately 1 hour away. Patara beach is a 20-minute drive and has 17km of beautiful golden sand. Truly unspoilt as it’s a turtle nesting ground.
Kalkan’s centre is a little maze of cobbled streets and bougainvillea covered houses and shops. Kalkan is sleepy during the day. Wander about, shop or just sit back with a cold beer and watch the world go by. At night Kalkan comes alive as people come down to the centre to dine at one of the many excellent restaurants, many have roof terraces with superb views of the bay.
After dinner you can relax at one of the bars. Kalkan has a bank with a cash point, post office, supermarkets, the usual array of shops selling jewellery, carpets, shoes/handbags, clothes, ceramics, paintings and of course Turkish delight. There are also doctors, pharmacies and a dentist, but lets hope these are not needed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% deposit on booking. Balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities plus there is a shower and WC on the top floor and a WC on the ground floor. Please note, the master bedroom's en-suite also has a bath.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 large master bedroom with a king size bed, fully furnished, air con and a private balcony. Bedrooms 2 and 3 with double bed, fully furnished, air con and shared balcony.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The patio area has a table and chairs for ‘al-fresco’ dining and there are 6 sun beds around the pool deck, plenty of room for you to relax in the sun, swim or sit back in the shade and look out to the sea. The infinity pool is approximately 6x4x1.5m. There is a brick built-in BBQ for those times you wish to stay in and eat. There is also a shower for when using the pool. Mature gardens are set to the rear of the villa and both sides. Utility Room: Laundry facilities complete with washing machine, iron / ironing board are located on the 1st floor off of bedroom 1. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, bath towels and kitchen towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels. Villa is cleaned weekly. Other: The ground floor is open plan. Set in a large ‘L’ shape with the lounge area, dining area and kitchen area.