10% Off Countryside Villa / Pool, lots of Entertainment & Fully Equipped Gymnasium. - 5 Minute Drive to the beach,Tavernas,Restaurants,Shops and an 18Hole Golf Course.
Villa Madeleine is a perfect base for holiday makers who want to get away from it all yet remains within a 10 minute drive from all amenities and close to beautiful Sandy Beaches and Paleokatstritsa. Lots of outside space with seated shaded areas, BBQ, swimming pool and sports activities. There is a large open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with plenty of seating, Sky TV with 42" flat screen and surround system, DVD and CD player, Wi-Fi internet access, books and games. The villa is decorated to a very high standard and has modern fixtures and fittings through out.The Villa is on the the West coast of Corfu close to Ermonies,Glyfada and Pelekas Beaches.We are 18km from the airport which takes approx 20 mins.Aqualand is 10mins away, as are shops,supermarkets, tavernas, restaurants and beaches.
About the Owner
I was born in the UK on the 12 of October.I was an Cabinet Maker but after years i left this and worked has a construction Engineer. I have been going to Greece for a very long time.I eventually bought a plot of land and built this Villa.My partner is Swedish and speaks Greek.For many years i worked for a Scuba Diving company where i gained my Instructor Qualification and later became a partner in the business.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We would like to say how much we enjoyed our 2 week holiday. Spacious villa, clean and comfortable accommodation. Ideal play area for the kids to be safe whilst the adults enjoyed the pool.Monica and David have thought of everything. Looking forward to returning soon. Also lovely location and views.
What a great holiday, lovely property with grounds to match. The swimming pool is very safe for the children to use. I look forward to returning.
Thank you for wonderful holiday.
Great Villa, good location to explore Corfu. The whole island is within easy reach even Kavos is less than an hour and 3/4's.
The swimming pool is safe for kids and the elderly. My 79 year old mum loved it and I couldn't keep my 10 year old out even if i wanted to.
I also enjoyed the gym which allowed me to maintain just enough fitness so that I can get back to training without the holiday break causing aches and pains when I get back on Sunday.
Monica and David have thought of everything for a relaxing holiday, from the kids (and adults).
From the Owner
“I bought this land to build this villa has an investment.Also because like many people fell in love with Corfu.The property is in the Countryside so its very quiet with only local Greek people around who work there vegetable plots and learned me how to plant and grow vegs.Although we are in the countryside its not far from anywhere and its very easy to get to the town.”
Activity and Interests
Miles of sandy beaches are a 5 minute drive away including the highly popular Glyfada, Ermones and Pelekas.
The Corfu Golf course is just 5km away.
The famous Aqua Land water park is a 9km drive away.
Horse riding details can be provided if requested.
Myrtiotissa Naturist Beach is 7km away.
Paleokastritsa is only 20 minutes by car.
Corfu airport is 18km. The ferry port provides travel to the Greek main land and Italy.
Car is hire is essential and can be arrange with owners if required,but we recommend you search car rentals on the internet has many companies are offering some good deals through out the summer season.
Giannades is only a 3 minute drive with a fabulous view over the Ropa Valley with Cafe Neon, Restaurantes and tavernas. There is a bakery, butchers, supermarket and a Doctors Surgery. Slightly further (10/15mins) are the best sandiest beaches in Corfu. Ermonies, Pelekes and Glyfada. Although we are set in the countryside we are not far from anywhere. Golf course is 5mins,Beach 5mins, shpos 5mins, Aqualand 10mins, Airport 20mins.
Supermarket shops Lidl and AB are all a short drive away approx 20 minutes. There are other smaller grocery shops nearby.
The villa is situated in a popular area for walkers, the area being part of the Corfu Trail and is next to the Golf Course and 10mins drive to Aqua-land.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Sep 2016 - 23 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
If cancelled depending on notification refunds will considered.
Please contact us either by email or telephone with any questions and we will try our best to answer everything. All payments are made to our UK bank.We are also offering 10% discount on all 2016 bookings.
We don't have a preferred changeover day and providing there are no new arrivals
on your departure day then you can stay in the Villa as long you require.
Notes on prices:
We are offering a 10% discount off prices stated for the year 2015.
Also we include a courtesy welcome pack which contains food, water,soft-drinks, wine, beers and some general household items.
We meet you up at the airport and escort you back to the villa.
If you require we take you on a small guided tour in the area.
We require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure the villa, with the balance paid five weeks before your holiday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The benefits from staying here is you can completely relax while on holiday then if you want to go anywhere its no time or distance away.This makes it very convenient.Also we offer lots of sporting entertainment for the guests to enjoy which other villas dont.”
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- autumn foliage
- naturist beach
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bathroom is well designed with corner bath/shower with 2 curtains and a separate cubicle shower. His and hers sinks and toilet. There is a large storage unit with a large mirror above.Towel rails.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: large master bedroom, double bed,wardrobes,chest of drawers,blanket-box, en suite with shower. Ceiling fan. Bedroom 2: double bed with ceiling fan. Wardrobes,drawers,vanity unit. Bedroom 3: twin single beds and ceiling fan. Wardrobes, drawers
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: House keeping twice weekly if required. Childrens' swings, sandpit with toys, snooker table, table tennis, badminton court, golf practice range, putting area and clubs,fully equipped gym, badmington,trampoline, table-football. Air-hockey, croquet, and lots more. Large parking area leading to vegetable garden and fruit trees available for guests to pick their own. Cot and high chair available on request. F.O.C. Lots of seating, umbrellas shaded areas. Outside: Large private pool 7.5m x 4.6m x1.2m with all wooden decking all round with plenty of area for sun bathing including 6 sun beds, 4 umbrellas, tables and chairs. Pool is separated by gates from the lawn with pool side shower. Large BBQ just outside kitchen.There are 3 sets of other garden tables, chairs and umbrellas set in the gardens for shade or sunbathing.There is a full size badminton court, golf driving net and much more. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels changed twice weekly. Beach towels are supplied, changed weekly. The villa is cleaned twice a week and the pool is regularly cleaned. There is a local contact number for our villa manager who is available should you require any help. Other: Large covered garden room with table and chairs leading to BBQ area, fenced garden and gate leading to pool. Gym next to garden room is fully equipped with 2 cycles, incline walker, vibro plate, multi gym and much mor