Los Molinos villa in La Manga Club, Costa Calida, Spain - 5 Minute Drive To The Secluded Cove Beach
Our home is near to the communal pool and restaurant (3 minute walk). The beach is a 5 minute drive and the bars and restaurants of Bellaluz are a 10 minute walk. The villa comes with Sports rights which entitles guests to discounts on golf and tennis.
About the Owner
My wife Samantha and I brought our villa in 2001. Our children were very young at the time and yet we have enjoyed without fail every summer as a family here since. We have tried to make this a home from home with the decoration and comfort. We are always happy to help with advice from our years at the club to make your holiday a special one.
From the Owner
“We bought at Los Molino's for the facilities really.The pool is especially great for young children as there is the heated toddler pool and the convenience of the Bar/Restaurant. Our children always made lots of friends in the summer. The resort is totally safe and virtually crime free with the on site 24 hour security.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Tennis Academy. The highly acclaimed La Manga Club Tennis Academy offers a winning combination of on-court coaching led by our enthusiastic team of qualified and experienced tennis professionals and the latest video analysis system. All academy courses and coaching programmes are supervised by Director of Coaching, Juan Ros, who has extensive experience in coaching up to the highest level. Juan has worked as the personal coach to players of the calibre of Conchita Martínez (Spanish No. 1 and one of the top 20 in the world in the singles and doubles game), Anna Lena Groenefeld (Roland Garros Ladies Winner and Junior World No. 1 in 2003), and Alina Jidkova (No. 72 in the Women’s World Ranking) amongst others. Whether you are a complete beginner, a keen amateur, a club player or an aspiring professional, at the La Manga Club Tennis Academy you will receive all the guidance and coaching necessary to bring your game up to scratch.
5 minute drive to the secluded cove beach. Or a free half hourly shuttle bus in the peak summer months can take you there or round the resort.
Murcia airport is a 30 minute drive. Alicante is a 1hr drive.
Bars and restaurants of Bellaluz are a 10 minute walk.
Supermarket is a 10 minute walk away. Bank, post office, designers clothes shops, petrol station and countless bars and restaurants on site.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is only a 5 minute walk to the bars and restaurants of the newly refurbished Bellaluz Square but far enough away for peace and the tranquillity of the beautiful views. Also the secluded cove beach is a 5 minute drive in a car or the free shuttle bus. We provide towels and beach towels so you can travel light. The property is managed by a family run concern who are on call at the end of a telephone should there be any problems at all.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to master bedroom with bath and integrated shower, Adam and Eve sinks, wc and bidet. Another bathroom with an enclosed shower, Adam and Eve sinks, wc and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with a double bedroom. 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds. Lounge with good quality sofabed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is an extra charge for the air conditioning on request Free dedicated WIFI for villa use Outside: Outside table and chairs on BBQ terrace seating 6 people. 2 sun loungers on sun terrace. The communal pool is for the use of Los Molinos residents and has a key entrance (Supplied). It has a heated toddler pool ( Like a bath) and plenty of sun loungers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen changed midweek in stay of a 2 weeks or more.