Apartment in Royal Seacrest Apartments, Paphos, Cyprus - Beautifully Maintained Complex, With Two Pools, One Child's Pool, Jacuzzi And Fitness Suite
This professionally finished property, completed to a very high spec. in the spring of 2009, comes complete with manicured gardens, two swimming pools, one kids pool, two jacuzzis and a fitness suite. Located approximately two hundred yards from the Tomb of the Kings Road, the apartment is very accessible to all local amenities including a range of restaurants offering many different international cuisine's, cafes and bars (both sporting and musical). The beautiful harbour area of Paphos with its stunning views and fresh fish restaurants is a thirty walk away along the recently completed coastal path or a ten minute one euro bus ride. The 'old town' of Paphos with its enchanting narrow streets, fruit and vegetable market, and busars selling many hand crafted paintings, lace, and leather goods is also a fifteen minute walk or a short taxi ride away. With so much to offer and an all year round climate our apartment is indeed a wonderful place to spend your much needed vacations.
About the Owner
I live in Ballymena, Northern Ireland where my wife and myself are employed as a child minder and an electrician respectively. We have been married for twenty years and are looking forward to spending a lot of time in our new apartment in Paphos Cyprus.
We are delighted with our property, finished to a very high standard by Leo and his team, I am sure you will enjoy it.
From the Owner
“Paphos is a fabulous, stunning part of Cyprus, excellent airport, infrastructure, people, climate, food and if you so wish a glass of Keo. We placed a deposit on our property off plan and have been absolutely delighted with the finished product. Our deposit was placed on a sunny 18 degree day in January, (felt like our summer days at home) and we have never had any regrets about this venture.”
Activity and Interests
The coastal area/beach which straddles the archaeological explorations at the 'Tomb of the Kings' site is within a comfortable ten minutes walk from the apartment.
The nearest airport is Paphos International Airport which is a fifteen minute drive from the apartment where flight connections to all of the UK's principal airports are available. Alternatively Larnaca Airport is approximately one hours drive from Paphos once again where connections to all principal UK and European Airports are available.
The beautiful Coral Bay is a ten minute bus drive from the apartment, or alternatively you can visit the water park on the outskirts of Paphos, which once again is approximately a ten minute bus drive away.
- Booking Notes:
A 20% deposit is payable on booking the apartment with the remainder of the fee being due eight weeks prior to arrival at the apartment.
We do not have a preferred changeover day, however unless previously agreed we would expect the apartment to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is very centrally located in the King Of The Tombs area, the Old Town and Market are a ten minute stroll away where you can buy all your fresh veg and fruit or brouse through stalls of the market, alternatively you can take a thirty minute walk along the coast to the harbour or if its getting to hot a ten minute, one euro bus trip. Here you will find a multitude of retaurants or cafes selling all types of cuisine and beverages. Of course if you so wish you can lay quietly beside the pool, catching up on your tan, having a read, or a swim and a jacuzzi.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The apartment has one en-suite bathroom with shower, wc and wash hand basin along with one bathroom which has a bath, shower, wc and wash hand basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The apartment has an en-suite bedroom with a double bed, 1 twin bedroom fitted with black-out blinds, and a fold down living room sofa bed. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and drawers. All areas are fitted with individually controlled air-con units.
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is finished to a very high standard, kept very clean by our management team, we are positive you will enjoy the wonderful experience of the complex and please treat it as you would your own. Please note a fully refundable bounty may be required at time of deposit payment to cover apartment and equipment loss or damage. Outside: The apartment has outside balconies at the front and rear with views towards the Tomb of the Kings Road and the sea beyond and the pool area respectively. The shared pool area itself comprises two large pools, one kids pool, two jacuzzis and four water features set in a well manicured and maintained garden. At one end of the pool area is a gymnasium privately reserved for residents use. A play area for kids can be found at one side of the complex. Utility Room: Alongside all the essential kitchen equipment the apartment also has a electric iron, ironing board, clothes horse, mop and bucket along with all other essential cleaning equipment. A fire blanket and first aid kit are also stored in case of emergency. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is fully stocked with towels, beach towels, bed linen etc. Washing facilities are provided for clients personnel use, however if required a maid service can be provided. Please ask for more details. Other: Hire of high chairs, cots etc for children can be arranged, please notify requirements at time of booking.