Apartment in San Juan Capistrano Area, Nerja, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location, 5 Mins Drive to both the Blue Flag Beach of 'Burriana' and to Nerja Town Centre
This modern and completely refurnished rental apartment, is situated at the top of the urbanisation Algarrobo Heights where it nestles into the mountains, a large shared pool with a life guard and a shallow section making it perfect for children. The apartment comprises of a large lounge with patio doors leading onto a south facing terrace with sea views. There is also a lovely enclosed courtyard, perfect for relaxing and BBQ. The lounge leads to a dining area and well equipped kitchen. There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, the double beds are zip and link and can be made into singles if needed. There is a shower room with wc and family bathroom. Internal stairs lead to a utility area. There is cable TV. The apartment is exceptionally child friendly with a cot and other baby equipment available on request. There is parking outside the apartment, a car is recommended, it is an easy drive of 5 mins to both the gorgeous blue flag beach and town centre of Nerja.
About the Owner
Casa Nina is our new second home in Spain. We have been holidaying in Nerja as a family, since 1975. Nerja still retains its Andalucian charm and is well positioned for skiing,which we as a family love, and also for accessing many other areas of interest such as the major beautiful cities in the region. Our children have had much fun holidaying here and now our three small grand children do too. They enjoy the beach and pool and the child friendly environment. Casa Nina provides a relaxing holiday for all. We hope you enjoy sharing Nerja and Casa Nina as much as we do.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a tennis club a 3 mins drive away and a diving school on Burriana beach.
Nerja has several beaches, the nearest to the apartment is the blue flag Burriana beach which is about a 25 minute walk away or an easy 5 minute drive by car. The other beaches can be reached by car in ten minutes. There is a regular bus service into Nerja town centre and the bus stop is a two minute walk from the apartment.
The nearest airport is Malaga, which is about 45 minutes by car. There is a bus service from the airport to Nerja and plenty of taxis. Car hire is recommended for ease, especially with children but there is a regular bus service and it stops just 2 mins away from the apartment. Granada airport is located approximately 1 hour away.
Nerja caves is a 10 min drive. Aqualelis Water Park a 15 min drive. Shops bars and restaurants are in walking distance. Malaga 45 mins. Granada with the Alhambra Palace, an hour away. Frigiliana is a 12 min drive. It is a beautiful white washed village with cobbled streets bars restaurants and boutiques. Maro is a 10 min drive a picturesque village with a small secluded beach and restaurant.
Nerja town offers traditional charms and many fantastic restaurants, boutiques, banks and shops. There are plenty of supermarkets to choose from. A small supermarket and cafe is located a 2 minute stroll from apartment and is open until late, alternatively, there is a Lidls, and two other large supermarkets less than 5 mins drive from apartment. If you enjoy walking, the National Park is at the back and side of the urbanisation and is ideal for a stroll or a good hike for the more energetic. Many other activities available include horse riding, golf and water parks. Cordoba, Seville and beautiful Ronda are within easy driving distances and would make a perfect over night stay.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
7 Jan 2017 - 10 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% deposit is required on booking and non refundable if the booking is cancelled less than six weeks before arrival date. The balance is to be paid 6 weeks before arrival and not refunded if cancelled after this time.
Please vacate the apartment for the cleaners by 10am and arrive from 3pm
Timings can only be negotiated if there there is a gap of a day inbetween.
Wi fi is available. Let me know and I will organise a connection.
I am flexible about arrival dates so please enquire,but in high season, only a stay of 7 nights or more will be considered. Please vacate the property by 10am on day of departure, allowing cleaners time to clean for the next guests.
Notes on prices:
Casa Nina, maybe available for a long term let between January and March so please feel free to enquire.
The rent is negotiable based on the length of the rental.
Electricity is extra, which is normal practice and the meter is read before and after rental.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room/ shower, basin with storage, WC, electric wall heater. Family bathroom/ bath with shower, WC, basin, bidet,heated towel rail and storage.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Super king size bed ( zip and link ) so can be separated. freestanding heater and fan. Bedroom 2 King size ( can be unzipped into two singles )Wall heater and fan. Both have bedside tables, fitted wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a non smoking apartment and we regret, no pets. For an additional cost of 40 pounds a week, a put you up single bed and linen can be provided by us to go into the main bedroom. This includes the extra laundry costs. A brand new travel cot and thick mattress with an optional bassinet and change table plus a high chair for newborns, can be hired from us for 30 pounds a week. Also a child's car booster cushion (15kg) and a quality maxi cosi car seat (9kg-18kg) are available for 10 pounds a week for the two. Stair gate, children's plastic cutlery, crockery and cups all provided. My daughter has kitted the place out for her two little ones, to make holidays a little less stressful with all the luggage, therefore all conveniences for young ones and babies are available - please just ask. Outside: A beautiful south facing terrace with a sea view is at the back of the apartment. It has an L shaped Rattan sofa for six, a coffee table and a dining table for 6. The terrace has several lovely plants and benefits from the option of awnings which can provide necessary shade in the summer and can fully enclose the terrace to provide additional warm living space in winter. There is a gated courtyard to the front which again has beautiful plants and is a great place to relax and dine also. It has a webber BBQ, two steamer chairs and a dining table to seat 4. There is the option of an awning which can provide shade/warmth as necessary. The urbanisation has a large shared swimming pool with sea views and is a three minutes walk from the property. There is a full time life guard and it has a very shallow section which is perfect for children. There are free beds and umbrellas around the pool and has a WC. The pool is not heated. The gardens in the area are well maintained. Utility Room: Internal stair lead to utility area with washing machine, storage, iron, ironing board and clothes drying racks. Cleaning / Towels / Linen Linen and towels are provided. Cleaning is carried out before and after departure. After a week,cleaning towels/ / linen can be arranged on request,for an additional charge. Beach towels can be provided at a cost of 5 pounds per towel per week to cover laundry costs. Other: Outdoor living areas include large south facing terrace with sea views with a 4 seater corner rattan sofa, and a dining table to seat 6. The courtyard has a dining table and chairs , 2 steamer chairs and Webber BBQ