Luxury Home in Waterville, Ring of Kerry, Kerry, Ireland - Peaceful Location, Centrally Located To The Myriad Of Activities That Waterville Has To Offer
Modern stylish. brightly decorated, detached cottage on its own grounds, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside. Located in the Wild Atlantic Way, and in the heart t of the World famous Ring of Kerry. Incredibly spacious, and well finished. This luxury house is ideal for a short break, or extended stay. Activities locally include 1 - two golf courses, renowned Waterville Links and Skellig bay golf course. 2 - fishing, lake, river, and sea, Lough Currane home to Ireland's largest sea trout. 3 - horse riding. 4 - walking routes famous Kerry way route near by. 5 cycling. 6 Skellig Islands (monastic settlement and bird sanctuary). 7 - sea sports. 8 - pubs and gourmet restaurants.This area has been awarded the gold tier for dark skyes reserve.
About the Owner
I live in Waterville, with my husband and two children.
I have been working in the hospitality business, for nearly twenty years, and enjoy meeting people. I like dancing, walking, cycling, cooking, and play a little golf.
Guestbook comments from the owner
1st comment: The property and its location were excellent. The range of places to to see and things to do meant we found it hard to fit everything in. A wonderful holiday which we all hope to be able to repeat soon. April 2009.
2nd comment: Accommodation was excellent on the whole. The spectacular views all round the area, Bolus Head, Hogs Head, Lambs Head, wonderful walks. Valentia Island, Caherdaniel House and National Park. July 2009.
3rd comment: Very clean, good comfortable furniture, tiling etc. July 2009.
Activity and Interests
1km to Waterville beach.
7km to Balinskelligs beach.
8km to Derryanne beach.
Farranfore Kerry airport: 1 hour.
Cork airport: 2 and half hours.
Shannon airport: 3 hours.
Dublin airport: 5 hours.
Waterville: Less than 1km.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Sep 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
19 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
25 Apr 2017 - 12 Jun 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
23 Jun 2017 - 26 Jun 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Book direct by telephone or e-mail to check availability. €100 deposit required at time of booking. 30-60 days 50% of booking fee required. 14-30 days Full Payment required. Cancellation charges apply.
Saturday (except for short term lets).
Check in time from 3pm unless otherwise requested.
Check out time 11am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom: large spacious en-suite with jacuzzi bath. Bedroom 2: large en-suite with bath and power shower. Bedroom 3: large en-suite with bath and power shower. Bedroom 4: large en-suite with power shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom: 1 double bed, vanity unit, walk in wardrobe, patio door to garden. Bedroom 2: double bed, sea view, vanity unit, wardrobe. Bedroom 3: double bed, sea view, vanity unit, wardrobe. Bedroom 4: double bed, sea view, vanity unit, wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Garden furniture. Utility Room: Electric hob cooker, ironing board, fire blanket. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels supplied (changed on weekly basis). Other: Garage: washing machine. dryer, clothes line.