Sierra Cortina Resort, Los Olivos, Benidorm - Peaceful Location Just A Short Drive From The Lively Resort Of Benidorm
This lovely townhouse is located in the popular residential resort of Sierra Cortina which offers restaurant facilities and spa centre with indoor pool, gymnasium, coffee bar, free WIFI and beautiful terrace with great views. The spacious house has 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4 people in comfort and a sofabed is available for an extra 2 people.. You can enjoy the lovely private garden and furnished terrace which is perfect for dining alfresco. There are two swimming pools within the resort of Los Olivos, one of which is very close and can be seen from the garden. Each pool has a separate children's pool. The location of this lovely house is in a quiet residential area however everything is on hand and means that a car is not essential for your stay. The 18 hole pitch and putt course is within a few minutes walk and there are lots of other courses along this coast to enjoy. Don´t forget to visit the wonderful beaches and other nearby towns with weekly markets, waterfalls and delightful restaurants.
About the Owner
Casa Los Olivos is co-owned by two couples who both run busy guest houses in the UK and were looking for a bolt-hole to escape to whenever possible.
We have owned the property from new, and have furnished and decorated it to very high standards.
The house has been very well maintained and has benefitted from recent redecoration and upgrading to the bathrooms.
Casa Los Olivos is our "home from home" and we are sure that guests will enjoy their stay as much as we always do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a beautiful house - a real home from home. So relaxing and peaceful, yet so close to Benidorm. P. Rogers (October 2010).
I loved Casa Los Olivos and the Sierra Cortina Resort. I enjoyed a treatment at the Spa and we loved sitting on the rooftop terrace at the Sports Club for morning coffee. The house is just lovely and I came home feeling truly relaxed. Thank you. M. Ryan (October 2010).
We had a wonderful time and loved the house. Everything was spot on. We will be recommending you to all our friends, and we will definitely be coming back. G. Gill (January 2011)
From the Owner
“We looked at several developments in the area around Benidorm as we were attracted by the year round warm climate, entertainment and facilities and the easy access to the rest of the lovely Costa Blanca. We were very impressed by the Sierra Cortina Resort, and even though we bought off plan, we could see how well laid out and cleverly designed the complex was going to be, right next door to Terra Mitica, Terra Natura and the water park. It's an easy 45 minute drive from Alicante airport, close to the local shopping centre and the beaches. Casa Los Olivos is a quiet haven of peace and relaxation, but within minutes, you can be right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Benidorm. We love sitting at a beachside bar in Benidorm or La Cala and watching the world go by.”
Activity and Interests
Benidorm's beautifully clean beaches stretch for six kilometres from the very lively Levante Beach in the east to the much quieter Poniente Beach in the west, both offering consistently high quality blue flag bathing, lifeguard patrols, a wealth of water sports and plenty of bars and restaurants.
Both these beaches are less than 15 minutes away by car. La Cala, to the west of Poniente, is a small bay with a children’s play area, and is only 5 minutes drive from the house.
Alicante airport – approx 45km, takes around 45 minutes by car. Murcia airport - approx 140kms, takes around 90 minutes by car.
Finestrat, lovely mountain village - 5 minutes drive.
Seaside resorts of Albir and Altea are within 10 minutes drive.
Calpe (29kms) with 3 golden beaches and the Penon d’Ilfach – the largest rock in the Mediterranean
Guadalest. (23kms) A small village established by the Moors, precariously perched on top of a granite mountain, with spectacular scenery and castle remains.
The coastal resorts of Javea and Denia are approx 40kms north.
The large La Marina shopping centre - with restaurants, cinema, bowling alley, and children's entertainment – and the massive Carrefour Hypermarket are just 2km away. Late night supermarket in La Cala. Benidorm has shops to cater for all tastes - leather, jewellery, clothes, duty free goods, souvenirs – from designer chic to bargain basement. Weekly markets and bazaars. Terra Mitica (theme park with day and night rides and shows) and Terra Natura - (the magic of animals) combine with a new water park, and are adjacent to the resort.
Aqualandia - Europe’s largest water-park and Mundomar - the Marine and Exotic animals park are around 10 minutes drive.
Restaurants to suit all tastes – from Tapas Alley in Old Town to English fare, via Indian, Italian and Chinese cuisine to name a few.
Benidorm’s nightlife offers bars, cabaret clubs, nightclubs, karaoke, casino – and the famous Benidorm Palace where you can enjoy a spectacular floorshow and dinner.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£293|
We require a 20% deposit (minimum €250) The balance is payable 56 days before you travel and you can pay by credit or debit card. We also require a damage deposit of 350 € which is refunded after your stay.
We are flexible with your arrival and departure dates. We can also be flexible with arrival and departure times. If there is a same day changeover on your arrival or departure, we will advise you in advance and therefore a check out time may be specified.
Notes on prices:
All prices shown include departure clean and laundry. For 2 or more weeks stay a mid stay mini clean and laundry change is also included.
Air conditioning is payable locally by coin meter - you will receive 1 1/2 hours of heat or coolness for just 1€ for the full house.
From the Owner
“We like the fact that the house is part of a complex with sports and spa facilities, two restaurants and close to the pitch and putt course and Real de Faula golf club. We love having a drink or a meal on the rooftop terrace at the sports club and taking in the wonderful views. It's nice to have somewhere on the complex where you can enjoy a really nice meal at a very reasonable price. There is also a very nice restaurant on the complex if you want something a bit more special. The complex is very secure, with CCTV, remote controlled gates to each block of houses, and 24 hour security patrols. Our property is managed by a very experienced company based in nearby Alfaz.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with jacuzzi bath, over-bath shower, WC, bidet and washbasin. Bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath, over-bath shower, wc, bidet and washbasin. Ground floor bathroom with shower cubicle, WC and washbasin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master suite has a double bed and doors opening to a beautiful terrace with views over the pool and to the sea. There are plenty of wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath. The second room is a twin room with wardrobes and terrace.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Casa Cortina is a modern townhouse, offering spacious accommodation in a typical Mediterranean style with stone tile floors throughout, balconies to both bedrooms, and a terrace and private garden to the rear. The house benefits from air-conditioning throughout, allowing you to cool the temperature in the hot summer months, or warm the air on cooler days or nights. Guests will be comfortable in this house which is beautifully furnished and offers spacious living. As the house is south facing, the rear of the house, patio and garden benefit from the sun throughout the day. The views from the master bedroom and the patio/garden are simply stunning. There is no better end to the day than enjoying a drink or a meal on the patio as the sun starts to set. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc. Outside: Ground floor terrace with patio table, parasol and four chairs, leading to private garden which is grass and overlooking the pool with views of Benidorm and the sea. Choose between two outdoor unheated swimming pools each with a separate childrens pool. Stroll through the tropical gardens with palms and mediterranean shrubs. Private parking is available with this property. Utility Room: The separate utility room located off the kitchen has a washing machine, sink and also houses the boiler for the hot water Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We provide towels and linen, included in the price of 2 or more weeks is a midstay mini clean and laundry change, however a washing machine is available at the property. Please bring your own pool/beach towels or these can be hired if required.