Apartment in Mijas Pueblo, Costa Del Sol, Spain - Spacious, Comfortable Apartment Only A Short Drive From Beaches And Other Mountain Villages
The apartment is in the heart of one of the most photographed Spanish villages on the Costa Del Sol. It is truly a beautiful village an unforgettable and magical place to spend your holiday. Can be busy during fiesta times.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“The apartment in Mijas has been family owned for the past sixteen years, our children have enjoyed their holidays and still are enjoying with their children. We hope to see our great grandchildren do the same. We fell in love with the village, because of the authentic Mediterranean life style and a safe place to be. The property is well within walking distance of the local tapas bars, shops, and lovely gift shops. Not forgetting the famous Mijas donkeys, and horse drawn carriages, situated in the village centre.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Fuengirola, reachable by car or the local transport is very good. It takes about 15 mins from the centre of the village.
The nearest airport is Malaga airport, and is about 30 mins to Mijas, the train and bus service are excellent. Please research timetables. We can arrange an independent pick up service on request to and from the apartment. The use of a car is not essential, there are many car hire companies if required.
Malaga airport is 30kms from Mijas Pueblo, Marbella can take between 25 and 45 mins depending on the traffic. Gibraltar is an hour away by car, coach trips are available to visit places of interest, ask at the tourist information in the village.
The local supermarkets are good for any provisions, restaurants, and tapas bars, gift shops, banks are all close by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
From £300 per week.
5 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2021 - 31 Aug 2021
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking is direct with the owners, which can be done by telephone or e-mail. When a booking is made a non refundable deposit of £100 is required with the balance due eight weeks prior to departure. Telephone Judy via numbers below. The revised rates for 2016
Are two people sharing £300 from September to June, four people sharing £400,
July and August for two sharing £350 and four sharing £450..
Flexible dates / for changeover, arrivals and departures.
Notes on prices:
The rental for this property is £280 per week. Longer rentals can be arranged.
Rates are from September to June £300 for two people sharing,
£400 for four people sharing.
July and August two people sharing £350
Four people sharing £450.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom on the ground floor has a bath with over head shower, bidet, and hand wash basin. There is a toilet and hand wash basin to the lower floor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The double bedroom is situated on the ground floor, with a large mirrored wardrobe. Also there is a ceiling fan. The second bedroom is on the lower floor with twin beds, fitted mirrored wardrobes, and a ceiling fan.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Cot can be provided on request. This is a none smoking apartment, however smoking is permitted outside. Utility Room: Iron/ ironing board, hair dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included, and changed weekly, beach towels are not included. Other: The dining room is situated in the windowed terrace. There is a glass topped dining table with seating for 4 people and two easy chairs.