Villa in Castelmuzio, Siena Province, Tuscany, Italy - Located In The Heart Of The Stunning, Unesco-Protected Val D'orcia
On the ground floor guests will find a large living area with plenty of seating for family and friends to gather. There is a flat screen 42” television and DVD player as well as an iPod station. We also have a large selection of DVDs to view as well as books and magazines. The dining room and kitchen are on either side of a lovely working fireplace, and if you prefer to dine at home there is every imaginable type of cookware and utensil at your disposal. There is a charming breakfast terrace just off the dining room. In the rear of the house is a large garden which is meticulously planted with cypress trees, a pomegranate tree and various beautiful flowers. There is a small vasca which can be used as a plunge pool, as well as lounge chairs on the main terrace where guests can bask under the Tuscan sun.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
"I have stayed at Villa 1213 and although the photos are truly amazing, just wait until you see it for yourself. Just like photos of fine art, it is impossible to capture something so beautiful on film. You MUST see it for yourself to feel the true beauty as we did. We enjoy Tuscany, but staying at Villa 1213 has brought our experience to a height rarely achieved anywhere in the world."
- Brad Senatore, New York, NY.
Activity and Interests
The Tuscan coastline with its many beaches are approximately 1.5 hours by car. For example the beautiful beach called Castiglione della Pescaia is approximately 85 km from the villa.
Rome Fiumicino 215km.
Florence Peretola 105km.
Car hire or use of car is essential.
Our local grocery market is in the village, only about 2 minutes walk from the villa. There is a large parking area within walking distance from the villa, and it is also possible to park outside on the street.
- Booking Notes:
We must receive payment of 50% of the total rental fees within 7 days of the issue date of this agreement and the remaining 50% no later than 60 days before your arrival at the property. If your reservation is made less than 60 days before your arrival date, we must receive 100% of the total rental fees within 7 days of the issue date of this agreement. No access to the property until payment is made 100% in full. Payments must be made by bank transfer only.
The changeover day is typically Saturday.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Three suites have en-suite bathrooms (two with showers, one with bath/handheld shower and bidet). Ground floor has additional full bathroom with shower. 4 full bathrooms in total.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6+2 (3 Double Bedrooms + 2 Single Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Accommodation consists of three air-conditioned suites with en-suite bathrooms. Two of these adjoin to a smaller bedroom which can be used to sleep 1 or to use as a dressing/reading room.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning is provided in the three main bedrooms. The pool is a plunge pool. Outside: There is a large private garden with two terraces and a plunge pool. The garden is meticulously planted with cypress trees, a pomegranate tree and various beautiful flowers. Utility Room: The utility room includes full-size washer and dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Mid-week cleaning provided at no additional charge. Other: There is a working area on the 2nd floor with desk area, free Wi-Fi and workspace with printer.