Villa in Ghasri, Gozo, Malta - Peaceful Location Situated in the Quaint Village of Ghasri
Dar Ta Censina situated in the sleepy village of Ghammar is our latest addition. This super character home can accommodate up to six persons Within 3 independent bedrooms all with ensuite shower rooms. Although Newly built this property has been designed with typical local features. Lime stone walls, wooden beams and arches together with typical patterned Floors enhance the character and charm of this property. Antique pine Furnishings together with the inclusion of a beautiful altar in the living Room in the main bedroom make this house really special! No expense has been Spared in the creation of this super holiday home. A large fully equipped kitchen/dining and comfortable living area lead onto A large pool area with sun loungers and BBQ Open valley views right Up to the Jordan Lighthouse - a landmark on the island of Gozo are enjoyed from the terraces and pool area of Dar Ta Censina.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Local beaches within short drive.
Car hire is recommended and can be organised, your rented car will be outside the farmhouse on arrival. Airport transfers can also be organised from Malta international Airport over to the Dar ta' Censina and back to the airport of departure.
It is recommended that you rent a car since it's the easiest and best way to see the island of Gozo. Gozo is very well signed and easy to get around.
There is a mini-market 10 minutes walk away.
- Booking Notes:
A 50% deposit is taken on confirmation of booking. The balance is to be settled once you arrive on Gozo.
The preferred changeover day is Tuesday, however any day is welcomed!
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 en-suite bathrooms with shower, wc, and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed. Bedroom 2: Twin Room (2 single beds). Bedroom 3: Twin Room (2 single beds).
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The garden is just off the kitchen and living room. There is a BBQ area outside and 6 sun loungers for our guests. The pool area is private and spacious. Utility Room: Electric blankets, heaters, ceiling fans, full equipped kitchens with all cooking utensils. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Sheets and towels are provided and a weekly maid service is done. Other: Large dining area open plan to kitchen just off the pool area.