Four bedroom renovated farmhouse with fabulous views
The house is a beautifully refurbished four bedroom Mallorquin finca situated on the side of the picturesque Puig de Maria, in the old town of Pollenca. This stunning property enjoys an un overlooked position with uninterrupted views of the bay of Puerto Pollenca and historic town of Pollenca. The farmhouse offers four bedrooms, two en-suites, two lounges with dining areas, a fitted modern kitchen with all appliances, a cloakroom, an upper sun terrace and swimming pool. For more photographs please go to the owners website.
Top Traveller Review
The perfect escape
About the Owner
Our family live and work on the East coast near Colchester Essex England where we run the family building contracting firm.We have owned property in Mallorca for ten years we have always enjoyed the wonderful diversity of the island offering you what ever you choose to do as well as being one of the safest places in the world to take a holiday.
We have spent the last few years completely renovating this beautiful old finca farmhouse set in a fantastic location where you overlook the old town of Pollenca and the bay in the opposite direction.
The house is fitted out to a high standard for our own use, we offer all this to you to enjoy with your family.
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
The villa suited our family (6 adults and 1 toddler) brilliantly, such a well equipped villa with everything we needed for a relaxing holiday, its big enough not to be under one anothers feet, the pool was fabulous. Contact with the owners was very good too. We did walk to town in the evening a couple of times but you do NEED a torch or two! for that road..
The view to the old town sitting out in the morning with my cup of tea!! i miss is already, and then you had the sea views to the right with porto pollenca we love love love pollenca.. Happy times.
The perfect escape
We visited the property in a large group and everyone had plenty of space. The view and the pool were highlights as were the open plan kitchen and dining which allowed us to buy local ingredients and cook up a feast at home. I slept so well there and was sad to leave! Highly recommended!
My family and I stayed at the house for my 50th birthday!! What a fabulous time we had, the house is beautiful and the furnishings luxurious and comfortable. Amazing views. The garden and pool were lovely and we had my birthday in the garden near the pool, decorations and all! The weather was beautiful which added to the whole holiday. The owners had left clear instructions for all the appliances and how to use equipment in the house and gardens. The kitchen was well stocked and we had a welcome hamper left for us on arrival which was much appreciated. We made great use of the restaurants and places of interest in the Information book left in the lounge and we added to it. We had a hire car, but we were able to walk into the old town of Pollenca easily and enjoy the market, shops and a leisurely coffee. I would highly recommend staying here, beautiful, peaceful and relaxing.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
In spring and winter the property is ideally situated for cycling and walking holidays, within easy reach of the Tramuntana Mountains, which are viewed from the house.
Ten minute drive from the beaches of Puerto Pollenca and a 15 minute drive from beaches of Alcudia. It is a short walk into the town of Pollenca. There are many other beaches worth visiting on the island.
45 minute drive from Palma airport. Car hire would be recommended.
Pollenca town is a 10 minute walk to the centre. Puerto Pollenca is a ten minute drive. Alcudia 15 minutes by car and Palma and the airport are 45 minutes by car.
Pollenca Town is a 3 minute drive away with its wonderful vibrant town square, historic features and cobbled streets offering a variety of restaurants and quality boutiques. The resort of Puerto Pollenca with it's long sandy beaches and bustling sea front is only a 10 minute drive away.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non returnable deposit of 20% is to be paid at the time of booking. The balance to be paid 8 weeks before arrival. Please contact owners for further details.
Our changeover day is Fridays, however we can sometimes be flexible. Check out time is 10am, available by 2pm.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with walk in shower, bath, double wash basins, vanity unit and WC. En-suite to bedroom 2 with shower, wash basin and WC. Ground floor Bathroom with bath/shower mixer, vanity unit and WC. First floor Cloakroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed with en-suite. Bedroom 2 with king size bed and en-suite. Bedroom 3 with double bed Bedroom 4 with two single beds
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A beautifully restored farmhouse situated within 2 minutes of the old town of Pollenca, with all its shops and restaurants. It is a short drive to various beaches and to Puerto Pollenca. With its own pool, set amongst the lemon and orange trees, this property provides tranquil setting for a relaxing holiday. Outside: There is a BBQ on the upper terrace with sun loungers along with a table and chairs. The lower terrace has access to the groundfloor of the house. There is an outside dining area and a table tennis table. The pool is accessed by steps to a lower terrace. There are sun loungers and an outside shower in the pool area. Pool towels are provided. The pool is 8m x 4m and is 1.2m deep. There are shallow steps in one corner to provide easy access. The orchard area has a large grass area amongst the trees. There is ample car parking at the property. Utility Room: In the utility area, washing machine, ironing board and iron. Hairdryers are located in the bedrooms along with spare fans. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, towels and a welcome pack are supplied. The property is cleaned once a week upon arrival, stays of more than a week include a linen change and house clean. Other: Ground floor lounge/games room with sofa, table tennis and board games, Kitchen area with wine cooler. We have travel cots, high chairs and safety gates at the property if required.