Villa in Santa Maria, Sal Island, Cape Verde - Luxury Villa On Tortuga Beach And Spa Resort
Brand new luxury accommodation situated on the 5 star Tortuga Beach Resort and Spa, we are second line villa with panoramic sea views. Only steps from the stunning Ponta Preta Beach on the Island of Sal. Our luxurious 3 bedroom/3 bathroom villa offers superb accommodation on a par with a 5 star hotel rating. Your every wish for a holiday villa has been carefully thought out to ensure the most relaxing stay at this beautiful new home. The villa is on two levels and has air-conditioning in Master bedroom and Lounge area. The pool and sun terrace are surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and exotic flowers this coupled with the lights from the pool give the whole setting a real tropical feel. The whole villa has been decorated professionally with finishing designer touches giving a real luxurious feel throughout.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
This is a family owned villa, that we use for our own personal holidays but we would also like to share our corner of paradise with you.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Super sejour rien a dire de plus
La villa toute équipée se trouve dans un complexe hôtelier de qualité. Vous povez profiter de toute les infrastructures tel que les 2 piscines, la superbe plage, le spa, les spectacles. Les enfants ont beaucoup apprécié ses vacances.
From the Owner
“A front row french coloniel style property overlooking luxury bungalow style.villas, with stunning sea views”
Activity and Interests
Ideal for all water sports.
Direct flights are available from Thomson from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham. Also via TUI from Germany, Italy or France. Alternatively fly via Lisbon (Portugal) with TAP. Amilcar Cabral International Airport is just a 20 minute drive away from the Villa. Car hire is available. There are also plenty of taxis.
Santa Maria is just over 5 minutes drive away and has numerous supermarkets, bars, restaurants, banks (with cash machines), medical facility, etc. There are plenty of taxis on the Island and there is a Hire Car firm based there which we have details of. The Resort provides a free shuttle bus to and from Santa Maria Beach 4 times daily.
Escudos is the local currency and is fixed to the Euro, so either can be used.
For more information go to website. This will also give you prices on food and beverages for the restaurants on the site. The Resort offers an all inclusive food and beverage package which can be arranged at the Hotel Reception on arrival.We can send price info to you if requested.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
6 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Discuss by phone or email.Bookings are based on up to 4 people..supplement of £50.00 per extra persons. Payment Details - Payment can be made via Paypal, will incurs a charge.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices for half term holidays, will be priced on high season - £750.00. Low season price - £645.00, based on 4 people.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Choice of using hotel facilities,choice of all inclusive and self catering facilities..”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- naturist beach
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom - shower over bath, wc. Bathroom 2 - shower and bidet, wc. Bathroom 3 - shower, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom/en-suite this is a bright and spacious bedroom which is benefited by the private en-suite bathroom plus 32" flatscreen tv. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is metres from the beach with wonderful views up and down the bay. Security guards keep a 24 hr watch on the gate and around the villas. Outside: Outside front car parking space. 6 loungers. Outdoor table and 6 chairs with parasol. Rear patio. Private kidney shaped pool. Maintained front and back gardens. For emptying your rubbish, bins are located around the perimeter of the complex. Utility Room: There is a cupboard under the stairs which stores an iron, ironing board, and hoover. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and linen are provided. Tenants are requested to bring their own beach towels. The property is cleaned (including a change of towels and linen weekly). Any usage of extra linen will be charged for. Other: Front balcony is the length of the villa with panoramic sea views. A large back balcony to be more private. 6 luxury sun beds and outdoor table and chairs with parasol by the pool.