Villa near Jalon/Alcalali, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Peaceful Location on Front Line of Modern Urbanization with a 10 Mins Walk to Jalon or Local Taxis
Three bedroom detached villa with private pool. Set on two levels, tastefully decorated and very well presented. Facilities include hot/cold air-conditioning and double glazing. This south facing private architectural designed villa has a lounge/diner/American kitchen and master bedroom on the upper level and 2 double bedrooms on the lower. The internal stairs with metal safety gate on upper level provide access to the lower bedrooms and bath room is this secure family oriented villa.
About the Owner
We are a retired couple from Scotland who have resided in Spain on a temporary basis since 1982. The last 5 years we have used our Spanish Villa for much longer periods of time. I was the first President of the La Almazara Residents Association. The association was activated when the developer of this urbanization went bankrupt. I represented some 60 villas/owners and my main task is to ensure that our urbanization was maintained to a high standard.
From the Owner
“We didn't buy the property we are renting. We actually bought the land and built our own house using a local architect. We love the area because it is a way from the tourist traps and our home in the Jalon Valley is in the area that we call "the real Spain". We are also very close to the coast should we wish to visit the beaches or various other restaurants. We are less than 7kms from the main Auto Route that runs through Spain from the north to the south. The beautiful cities of Valencia and Alicante are within an hours drive.”
Activity and Interests
The Costa Blanca is renowned for its white sandy blue flag beaches and several can be reached from the villa within 15 to 45 minutes drive. Calpe 15 mins. Denia 20 mins. Moraira 20 mins. Javea 30 mins. Altea 35 mins. Benidorm 45 mins.
Alicante Airport is a one hour drive using the A7 Auto route and N332 via Benissa. Valencia is 1 hour 10 minutes away using the A7. Car use/rental is essential.
Situated in the heart of the beautiful Jalon Valley that is quietly situated 20 minutes inland from Spain's Costa Blanca and offers some of the best scenery and climates that Spain has to offer. The valley is a spectacular and unspoilt place with a magnificent backdrop of mountains which surround the plains of olive trees, orange groves, vineyards, raisins and almonds. The area is full of natural beauty, traditional values and has a very hospitable nature.
Scattered throughout the valley are unspoilt villages including Alcalali, Lliber, Orba and Parcent with a choice of hundreds of bars and restaurants that offer both Spanish and International cuisine. The main town of Jalon is famous for its wine and produces in excess of 2.5 million litres a year, you can sample the Muscatel for which the area is famed as well as other wines at the local bodegas or better still accompanied with tapas at one of the local bars. The area offers a wealth of attractions including a large supermarket, hairdressers, bakeries, butchers, honey stores, beauty salons, newsagents and gift shops. The popular coastal resorts of Denia, Javea, Moraira and Calpe are just a 20 minute drive away whilst the bustling resort of Benidorm is some 45 minutes away.
Other places of interest in the area are A 5* paragliding school in Parcent village and paragliding from the mountain (Coll de Rates), only a 10 minute drive from the finca. There is also the Donkey sanctuary in the mountains toward Bernia where one can offer support for the project by indulging in an incredible lunchtime feast with amazing views where all profits go towards the well being of the donkeys. There is also the famous mountain spring and walks on the Serra Bernia, only a 10 minute drive away. Around 50 minutes drive away are the famous theme parks of Benidorm, including Terra Mitica, Terra Natura, and Aqualandia Water Park & Wild Life Park. Historic Guadalest and the famous water pools and waterfalls are just 30 mins drive away. The area around the property is particularly good for walkers/hikers, cycling, bird watching and sight seeing.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please contact the owner by e-mail to fine tune holiday dates, deposit payments and obtain personal bank account details.
Check in is from 2pm on day of arrival and check out is by 10 am on day of departure. Bags may be left at owners home near by until 4pm by prior arrangement. Please note the times of arrival and departure are not flexible. This allows time for cleaning.
Notes on prices:
Non-refundable booking deposit of £120. Balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival with a £100 Refundable security deposit. All payments in UK sterling and via bank transfer. The security deposit shall be refunded to you at the end of the holiday rental period by bank transfer. This security fee is to cover any damage to the property or its contents. We will always discuss any breakages prior to returning the security deposit.
N.B. Please report any failure with equipment or breakages asap.
8 weeks prior to start of holiday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our villa is surrounded by lovely equally well maintained villas. Some villas are permanently owner occupied, some are used for holiday rentals. Every villa has sufficient land mass thus ensuring it has it's own personal privacy. Most but not all villas have their own private pools.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master bedroom with en-suite containing wc, bidet, wash hand basin in vanity unit and shower. Lower bathroom has bath, shower, wc, bidet, wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) All with fitted wardrobes. Notes on bedrooms: Air conditioned master bedroom with en-suite, double bed with bedside tables. Air conditioned lower level. Bedroom 2 has a king sized bed with bedside tables and chest of drawers. Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds with chest of drawers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has access stairs on both sides. There are 2 entrances. One at the rear and one at the front via the Naya. There is off street parking. Outside: There are small gardens, BBQ on Top Terrace, Covered naya which has a dining table and chairs suitable for 8 people dining alfresco. There are sufficient sun loungers on the terraces. The private swimming pool shallow end starts with 6 stairs where children can sit and play in relative safety. Children must be accompanied by adults while in the pool. Max. depth 2 metres. Sunbath on Decking Terrace or BBQ Terrace. Utility Room: Swimming pool pump house. Under build below lounge for storage of garden utensils etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Luxury bedlinen and towels are provided. The villa will be fully cleaned prior to your arrival and there will be a mid clean (where appropriate) and linen change on a weekly basis. Other: All bedrooms have additional air cooling / circulating fans.