Apartment in Arenal d'en Castell, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Family Location With Direct Beach Access And Amenities Only A 5 Minute Walk
Apartment looks out over a lovely sandy bay, great for families with children. Sleeps 6 with one double bedroom, one twin and double sofa bed. It is fully equipped for six guests and has a very large terrace enclosed by a Menorcan gate. It is reached down steps and steps go down to the beach. There is a bus stop and taxi rank at the top of the steps. Close by are shops, restaurants, bars, a swimming pool and a children’s’ play area. This prime location provides easy access to the beach. It's only 5 minutes walk to shops and restaurants and the resort amenities and 10 minutes drive to the golf course. It is an ideal location for a relaxing family holiday.
About the Owner
We live in North Hampshire and are retired. We have three grown-up children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. The complex has a lovely friendly, community feel and we have made many friends and have many good memories from our years here.
From the Owner
“We bought the apartment in 1983 - it was the show house. Our holidays are spent going to the apartment at least twice a year. We love the beautiful bay that we look out over and find it very restful and peaceful but with all the amenities you could need within easy reach. We also love the great country walks all around Arenal.”
Activity and Interests
The lovely horseshoe beach is accessible by steps from the apartment and only a few minutes away. It can also be accessed by car.
Mahon airport is approximately 17km from the apartment. Car hire is recommended to explore the island and its places of interest. There are regular bus services to and from the airport to the bus station at Mahon and also from there to and from Arenal d'en Castell. Taxi services are readily available at the airport as well as at Arenal d'en Castell. The bus stop and taxi rank are at the top of the steps leading to the apartment!
All facilities within the resort are within walking distance. The island is small enough to be explored by car or nearby towns can be reached by bus.
There is a good selection of shops, snack bars, supermarkets, ATM, bars and restaurants within a few minutes walk. Menorca offers some ideal walking paths in the cooler months of April, May, September and October. Maps and guides are available in the apartment. Car hire is recommended to reach the start of walks.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit of 20% is required to confirm a booking with the balance required 8 weeks prior to departure. The deposit is not refundable less than 8 weeks prior to departure nor are any monies 4 weeks or less prior to departure.
Changeover day is Friday. Guests must vacate by 10am to allow for a changeover clean. Cases can be left at the management offices of Aremaser who look after the apartment. Arrival after 2pm local time.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in UK Pounds per week and are for 4 people. There is an additional charge for an occupancy greater than 4 people of £20 per week for each additional person ie. 6 people would pay an additional £40 per week.
We only let for a minimum of 14 nights during the school holidays.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our property is suitable for everyone. You have the added bonus of a corner, gated patio, so you can get sun or shade all through the day. The beach is just below the apartment, accessed by steps from the property. The apartment is conveniently situated for everything you might need on holiday - amenities, taxis, buses, shops and restaurants.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 en-suite with shower over corner bath, WC and wash basin. Bathroom 2 with shower, WC and washbasin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe and en-suite. Door to terrace. Ceiling fan Bedroom 2 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe. Ceiling fan and window looking out to bay.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and high chairs can be pre-booked and paid for locally. No pets allowed. We operate a no smoking policy within the apartment. Outside: Large corner terrace which has sun / shade all day with patio table and chairs for 6 people and 2 sun loungers. BBQ. Utility Room: Utility facilities in the flat – washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, tea towels and bed linen are included and changed weekly. Please bring your own beach towels.