Catered Ski Chalet in Morzine, Rhone Alps, France - Peaceful Location with Panoramic Views
The stunning Ferme du Lac Vert is a luxurious Savoyard Farmhouse first built in 1842 and extensively renovated for the season of 2010/11. Ideally located in a quiet lane in the hamlet of Montriond on the edge of Morzine just a five minute drive from the new high speed bubble at Ardent with spectacular views over Nantaux mountain, Morzine and the Dranse valley. The Farm is constructed over three floors in the traditional style of a Savoyard farmhouse but offers the benefits of a new build in terms of unrivalled facilities and luxury. The chalet will comfortably accommodate up to 26 guests in 11, double twin.or triple bedrooms.
About the Owner
My husband I have totally (and lovingly) restored La Ferme du Lac Vert, we hope that you will enjoy your stay in our beautiful Savoyard farm and revisit us time and time again.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Outstanding hospitality & accommodation! Our ski guide Nicolas is fantastic.
Thank you and see you again soon'... Gene Snyder..... (from USA bringing his whole family back next year!)
'You should be very proud of what you have achieved. The chalet is superb, 5* food, Nicolas and the team were the most friendly and hospitable you could wish to meet'... Tim Standing
'Absolutely fantastic! Food, ambience all excellent with a terrific team'... Brian Hepburn
Oh my god....was the basis of my arrival experience vocab at Ferme du Lac! Its the best chalet i have ever been in by a long way!! It should be a landmark'...
'If I was in charge of the Michelin stars I would award one", 'Rob and Lucy have worked really hard to make a welcoming place to stay and enjoy
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Winter ski, Snowboard, cross-country skiing, ski-touring, ice skating, sledging, snowshoe treks, mountain activities, paragliding, snow scooters, scuba diving under ice, hot air ballooning, helicopter, paintball, quad bikes, skidoo, summer, adventure park, canyoning, climbing, donkey trekking, fantasticable, golf, hiking, horse riding, hydro speeding, ice skating, kayaking, mountain biking, mountain boarding, parapenting, quad biking, road cycling, skate boarding, swimming, via ferrata, water-skiing & wakeboarding, white water sports, cookery, photography.
Beautiful Lac Montriond 3 minutes by car or 35 minute walk or 40 minutes drive to Lake Geneva with beaches, boats & water parks.
Approx 1 hour transfer from Geneva airport.
4 minutes drive to Morzine or 20 minute walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Dec 2016 - 29 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email with your enquiry.
Departure and arrival day is Sunday. We offer flexible arrival and departure days during the summer season.
Notes on prices:
Ski Season Prices are per person per week, half board, transfers not included to and from Geneva.
Summer Season Prices are for B&B, Chef, Mountain Guide, Transport & Housekeeping can be provided at additional cost.
25% deposit upon reservation, balance payable 10 weeks prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Guest House
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- whitewater rafting
- 746 m²
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 11 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 7 en-suite bath tub rooms (showers above), one with a slipper bath & twin sinks and 3 en-suite luxury wet rooms. Hair driers and complimentary Cowshed bathroom products will be provided.
- 11 Bedrooms, Sleeps 26
- 11 Ardent - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, En suite bathroom
- 1 Vache - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Cot, En suite bathroom / shower
- 2 Lapin - 3 Single Bed, En suite bathroom / shower
- 3 Marmotte - 2 Single Bed, Walk in Italian Shower
- 4 Mont Chery - 3 Single Bed, En suite bathroom / shower
- 5 Montriond - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, En suite bathroom / shower
- 6 Cote D'Abroz - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, En suite shower
- 7 Roc D'Enfer - 1 Large Double Bed, En suite bathroom / shower
- 8 Pleney - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, En suite bathroom / slipper bath
- 9 Fondulay - 1 Large Double Bed, Walk in Italian Shower
- 10 Nanteaux - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, En suite bathroom / shower
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 26 (11 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Each room has a stunning vista and access to the sun terrace with panoramic views. Four rooms have their own balcony.The honeymoon suite has a slipper bath & twin sinks. Feather & hollow fibre duvets & pillows are available,antique furniture,fur throws
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
- Notes on accommodation: Every room has been designed with an unusual mix of anitque beds upholstered in Swiss Army blankets, fur throws, contemporary furniture, cow hide rugs, reindeer skins & original oil paintings of cows (cows being the running theme of La Ferme du Lac Vert!), space is the essential key to our farm, from the massive welcoming stone entrance hall to the large bedrooms, spacious atrium, vast dining/sitting room area, space! We've also recently installed an out-door hot tub on the sun terrace! enjoy! Outside: Large sun terrace with hot tub and stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels & linen are changed weekly Other: The staircase is a work of art designed & built by a local artist - it has to be seen to be appreciated, simply stunning!