Villa in Patara Prince Resort, Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Tastefully Furnished On 2 Floors With Large Terrace
Villa 199 is set in the exclusive Patara Prince Resort with its beautiful landscaping and ancient architectural style, this two storey villa is constructed in stone, ceramic tiles to the ground floor, wood flooring upstairs, a spacious terrace with panoramic views. Access is available to all of the amenities of the resort and include 3 outdoor swimming pools, including one for adults only, tennis courts, a diving school and water sports centre. There are three restaurants and two bars. The resort includes a health spa with Turkish bath and indoor plunge pool and a gym and beauty salon. As villa guests there is a 25% discount on the costs of these facilities. For day to day needs there is a well stocked supermarket on site. Kalkan is a small harbour town which now has an increasingly sophisticated character but has remained unspoilt. It has many restaurants, bars and boutiques, and visitors return year after year.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Patara Prince Resort is set across the bay from Kalkan and, although it has no sandy beaches, there are rocky bathing platforms and access points into the beautiful clear turquoise sea.
Patara Beach, which is 20 minutes away by taxi, has 11 miles of unspoilt sand together with extensive Lycian ruins. There is also a small pebbly beach in Kalkan with a cafe that serves drinks and snacks also 2 beach clubs. Kaputas beach with its beautiful blue water is a 10 minute taxi ride away.
Dalaman is the nearest airport, and is approximately 130km away.Private Dalaman Airport Transfers.These can be arranged for you at a cost of £60 each way for a car for up to three people, £70 each way for a minibus for 4 - 6 people or £95 each way for a minibus for 7-10 people.All transfer vehicles are air-conditioned and all the drivers are very professional. Payment for transfers is made locally in Kalkan (in Sterling or Turkish Lira).To book your transfers and / or car hire,please enquiry.
Kalkan is just across the bay which is 10 minutes by water taxi, 5 minutes by taxi, or you can walk in about 20 minutes. The nearest town is Kas which is 30 minutes by taxi or Dolmus. Fethiye is the nearest large town and is one hour away.
Kalkan has developed over the years from a small fishing village into an attractive and unspoilt harbour town which caters for holidaymakers who appreciate good food, individual shops and the friendly Turkish atmosphere.
There are a wide range of restaurants and bars catering for all tastes and pockets. Attractive whitewashed houses, cobbled streets and alley ways leading down to the harbour. In the evening this area is pedestrianised. The harbour attracts small sailing craft. There are also diving schools based in the harbour.
Kalkan has a number of supermarkets and numerous small boutiques and local craft shops, including ceramics, silver and leather-ware.
On Thursdays there is a local market selling spices, clothes and small gifts. There are 5 banks with ATM, a post office, a pharmacy and English speaking doctor. There are many tours that can be arranged with operators in the town, including ancient historic sites.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit of 25% on booking. balance payable one month before arrival.
Changeover day can be flexible. Normal checkout time is 12 noon, and check into villa 15.00 hrs, but again we try to be as flexible as possible.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bedroom 1 en-suite shower and WC. Separate shower and WC. Downstairs off entrance hall WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king sized bed, en-suite and hairdryer. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with double bed. All 3 rooms have stunning sea views.
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning units are provided to all bedrooms. These can be used for cooling and heating. The lounge dining room has a stone open fireplace. The Patara Prince Resort is built on a fairly steep hillside and is not suitable for wheelchair access or the infirm. Outside: Large terrace with comfortable furniture.Sun loungers, plus shady comfortable sitting area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (except beach towels) and all bedlinen is included. The house is cleaned weekly and towels and bedlinen laundered. Extra cleaning can be arranged but this will be charged.