Villa in Rural Villaverde, Corralejo Area, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Our "Home in the Sun" - Detached Villa with own Heated 10x5m Pool, Distant Sea Views - 4 Bedrooms
Four bedroom detached villa is set in its own extensive, private, mature gardens down a long driveway in the hillside village of Villaverde. This is our ‘home in the sun’ specifically built for and furnished by us. It contains everything we need as a second home except a land line telephone (no double glazing sales calls!) so take your international mobile. There is a wi-fi broadband connection provided. The busy holiday town of Corralejo is 10 minutes away by car, as are the East Coast sandy beaches and the rugged North and West Coasts with Atlantic breakers for the surfers.
Top Traveller Review
Home from Home
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much for everything.
The stay was great and the house is beautiful and in a privileged place.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely villa, fabulous pool
The villa is a clean 4 bed property with substantial grounds and a fabulous large heated pool, situated in the quiet village of Villaverde. The villa has a couple of restaurants and a supermarket nearby. Nearest beach is at Correlejo 8km away, so a car is essential. For sightseeing, the villa is well situated with most of the northern part of Fuerteventura being within 15-20min drive.
There are three ground floor bedrooms and one upstairs that boast two balconies (one with loungers). There are three bathrooms and a seperate toilet, so no arguments there. Good kitchen with dishwasher. Washing facilities and plenty of hanging space.
Outside is that fabulous pool which is larger than some hotels. The added bonus of it being heated didn't appeal to me until I got in at 8am for a swim - wonderful. Was difficult getting the kids out of the beloved pool for food. Plenty of loungers (at least 8) and a few shaded areas when you want to get out of the sun (including parasol).
English villa manager lives close to the villa, ideal when we locked ourselves out on the first day!! - he got us in within 15 minutes.
The villa owner was also great, sending us a huge pack of his own information that helped us know where to go/eat etc, and gave valuable tips to aid our stay.
All in all we had no faults at all with this property and would certainly stay there again - in fact our teenage children are asking to do just that.
Home from Home
The description of the villa was 100% spot on. The property was clean. And we would recommend this villa to any one of my friends it was a great place to stay the pool was fantastic we cannot wait to go back for another holiday
Activity and Interests
The busy holiday town of Corralejo is 10 minutes away by car. The East Coast sandy beaches which are safe for children and the rugged North and West Coasts with Atlantic breakers for the surfers are a similar drive time away.
The airport, with flights to most UK cities, is only a 30 minute drive away. We always hire a car because we like to be independent but it is not essential if you so wish, as our English maintenance staff can arrange taxis and have their own Villa close by. Therefore, unlike package tour ‘Reps’, they are genuine locals, with expert knowledge on hand to ensure you have as much (or as little) help and advice as you need.
Corralejo 8km. La Oliva 3km. Airport 35km.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £100 deposit secures a booking. Payment of the balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
There is no preferred change over day.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- water parks
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite to bedroom 1 with shower over bath, WC, his' n hers wash basins, 6ft long mirror. En-suite to bedroom 2 with shower over bath WC, wash basin and bidet. Shower room with WC and wash basin for bedrooms 3 and 4. Separate WC and basin for day use.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a King size bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 has a King size bed and en-suite. Hair dryer. Bedroom 3 has twin beds. Bedroom 4 has twin beds or bunk beds. All beds are made from top quality pine and exported from the UK by us.
- Notes on accommodation: The comfortable Lounge has a tape player, CD player, flat screen TV (BBC1, 2, ITV1, Ch4 & Ch5) with DVD, video player. There are many DVDs, videos, scores of books on the bookcase & in the bedrooms. There are board and card games in the lounge You will find the villa furnished and equipped to a much higher standard than Canarian villas available as commercial lets, for instance a wi-fi broadband connection is provided and the furniture is comfy, UK exported by us, full height, sofa, chairs, rocking chairs & foot stool - not continental style eg hard cushioned, low backed. The beds (again UK good quality exported) have sheets & blankets, not duvets, to give you the ability to have as much or as little cover as the seasons dictate. All bedrooms have floor standing fans. For those with young children there is a travel cot, bed rail, potty, high chair & stairgate. Outside: Private gardens, pool patio, BBQ, 8 sun loungers by the pool, 2 sun loungers on an up stairs terrace, sun umbrella, patio tables and chairs for 8. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble drier, brushes and buckets, drying frame, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels, tea towels & bed linen provided. On the bookcase are half a dozen older but clean towels for your use around the pool or on the beach - save weight don't pack any towels. For 2 week lets there is an optional mid let full-house clean at £120. Other: BBQ on the pool patio. 2 upstairs sun terraces one with pool view, the other with distant sea view. There are tables, chairs & parasol on the patio and sunloungers with matresses on the pool-side