Villa in Windwood Bay, Davenport, Orlando, Florida - Championsgate Golf 2 Mins Away, 15 Mins To Walt Disney World, 25 Mins To Universal And Sea World
This spacious 2 storey villa has two separate living areas, and has full a/c. To the rear of the villa are the kitchen, dining area and family room which open out onto the screened pool with waterfall feature. Upstairs, double doors open onto the master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe. The second master bedroom also has its own bathroom. In addition to this there are two twin bedrooms which share a bathroom. All bedrooms have their own televisions. The front door opens onto a separate living area downstairs which has a sofa-bed, allowing the property to sleep up to 10 people. The games room in the garage houses a pool table, Fuzz-ball table, table tennis. There is a separate toilet for the pool area. It is located 2 mins away from Championsgate golfing area, supermarket, gas station and stores, 5 mins from Reunion golf, 15 mins from Disney World, 25 minutes from Universal and Sea World. 10 Mins from HWY 192 restaurants, shopping and attractions. Easy access to I4.
Top Traveller Review
Couldn't Be Better!Couldn't Be Better!
About the Owner
I live in England with my husband and 3 children, dog, rabbit and guinea pig!
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Thankyou for a wonderful holiday - the villa was like home from home.'
'Beautiful villa, fabulous pool! We look forward to coming back!'
2 holidaymaker reviews
Couldn't Be Better!
My family of 4 stayed here for 20 nights...we were sad to leave! Right from the beginning the owner was very easy to deal with and was prompt when answering all my questions and emails. The house is located in a beautiful, safe neighborhood. The rooms are all very big, CLEAN and the layout of the house was great. The house is well stocked with towels, kitchen supplies ect. Unfortunately we didn't have good weather in Jan/Feb and I was not able to use the beautiful pool! My kids however, did swim a few times and really enjoyed it. I will absolutely stay here again!! (PS- it took 15 min to get to any of the Disney parks...great location!)
Having just spent 2 fantastic weeks in this beautiful villa I honestly can't recommend it enough. Situated in a peaceful community, yet close enough to get to all the theme parks in under 30 minutes. Gorgeous pool area with ample sunbeds, two living areas, games room, and a well equipped kitchen. The villa is spacious enough for large groups/families. I don't think anyone could find fault with this place!
From the Owner
“We purchased our house in Florida in 2005 and very much have furnished and treat it as our second home. We try to get out to the house a least twice a year, but this very much depends on school holidays and exams! We love Florida as there is something for everyone. There are lots of amusement parks for the children (big and small), there are beautiful beaches which are very accessible, and a good golf course is never far away. Shopping is good for those golf widows too! We have tried to use the house as a base to see other parts of the USA., having visited Memphis, Washington, Boston and New York over the last few years. We hope you love our home as much as we do.”
Activity and Interests
Easy access (2 mins drive) to the I4, from where you can either drive east to Cocoa Beach and the Atlantic Coast (60 minutes), or west to Tampa Bay and Clear Water with their beautiful gulf coast beaches (90 Minutes).
Nearest airport is Orlando International Airport which is approx 20 mins drive. Tampa airport is about 90 minutes away, and Miami would be about 3 hours.
Car hire is essential.
10 miles from Magic Kingdom (15 mins).
15 miles from Sea World (25 mins).
20 miles from Universal (25 mins).
20 miles from Mall at Millenia for good shopping (25 mins).
Local supermarket - Publix is 2 mins drive, as is nearest gas station, restaurants and bank. Celebration town centre is only 10 mins drive, as is HWY 192 with its many restaurants, shops and tourist attractions.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please contact owner by email or phone 01327 861191, to book. A 30% deposit is required at time of booking, with the remainder required 8 weeks prior to arrival. Payment is possible in dollars through paypal. Pool heating can also be provided and an additional cost of £15 per night.
Changeover day is very flexible. Arrival time is usually 4pm, with departure by 10 am although this may be flexible.
Notes on prices:
electric pool heating can be provided at a cost of £15 per night.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with jacuzzi bath, separate shower, wc, twin sinks. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath/shower over, wc, sink unit. Main bathroom with bath/shower over, twin sinks and wc Downstairs/pool wc, separate door to pool.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 ( 4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom 1 has double bed with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. Master bedroom 2 has double bed with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have twin beds with wardrobes. Double pullout sofa bed in lounge. All bedrooms have televisions.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning. Outside: Private swimming pool with jacuzzi/spa. Electric pool heating can also be provided. South facing with conservation view. Pool area is well lit for those evening swims, with patio area lighting as well as underwater lights. The pool has a waterfall feature, and swim out ledge. The pool has a shallow area with steps, and a depth of approx 1.8 m in deep end. There is a patio table with chairs, as well as reclining chairs with foot stools. Planting around sides of pool screened area with conservation view at back, meaning the pool area is not overlooked. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, separate cupboard housing ironing board, iron. Door to integral garage with airer. More fitted cupboards. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and bathroom towels included. Cleaning can be arranged during stay if required. Cot and high chair can be arranged. Other: Games room in garage with pool/table tennis table, Fuzz-ball table.