Farmhouse in St Andre Des Eaux, Nr Dinan, Brittany / Cotes D'Armor, France - Peaceful Surroundings But Ideally Placed For Access To Dinan, St Malo, Beaches And Local Amenities
La Haute Milliere is a five bedroom farmhouse located in a fantastic country setting with a good sized, south facing garden. It is located at the end of a country lane with five double bedrooms, a living room, a modest play room for kids and a large, fully equipped kitchen. Boasting many of the original features such as exposed beams, the house sleeps 10. It can easily accommodate families with little ones and older children. Located in the quiet village of St Andre Des Eaux the house is perfectly located to avail of some of Brittany’s best attractions. It is just 45 mins from both Rennes and Dinard airports and very close to Dinan and its fabulous port. St Malo is just 45 minutes away as are a host of stunning beaches. Closer to home, the house is a stone’s throw from Betinuec Park, bike rides along the Rance and countryside walks. Local amenities are a five minute drive or a 20 minute cycle ride along the canal. It is ideal for relaxing and exploring.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Comment 1: “The house retained the charm of a traditional farmhouse but with modern comfortable furniture. The garden was a huge highlight for our children, with pear, apple, cherry trees in the garden. They loved picking corn in the fields and roasting it on the barbeque. The house was well set up for children with toys, DVDs, high-chair etc,"
Comment 2: "The house was ideally situated for access to many beautiful tourist areas. It was a running/cycling paradise (although flat) with easy access to disused railway lines, or beautiful villages. I came away from a week in the house, falling in love with Brittany, and feeling there was more I wanted to see and do.”
Comment 3: “La Haute Milliere is a fabulous quaint retreat and offers a real rustic taste of life in the French country. A well equipped and spacious cottage, ideal for the larger family or party of friends. Set in a rural and tranquil setting, sitting in the garden, in the early evening with a glass of red wine is the perfect way to end the day."
Comment 4: "It was lovely and we were delighted with all aspects of the house."
Activity and Interests
There are a number of beautiful beaches on the north coast of Brittany, each around 45 minutes drive away.
Rennes airport 45 minutes. Dinard airport 45 minutes.
The village of Evran and perfect for all local amenities is a five minute drive.
Supermarkets are located in Lanvallay which is a 10 minute drive from the house.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Rentals will run from Saturday to Saturday. Check out time is 10am; check in time is 4pm.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Bathroom access for bedroom 1 occupants. Bath/shower, WC separate Bathroom 2 - Bathroom access for bedrooms 2 and 3. Shower and WC. Bathroom 3 - Bathroom access for bedrooms 4 and 5. Shower and WC.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Double bed. Bedroom 2 - Double bed. Bedroom 3 - Children's bunk beds. Bedroom 4 - Double bed. Bedroom 5 - Double bed.
- Outside: La Haute Milliere features a lovely south facing garden and is equipped with decking and garden furniture. There is also a barbecue ready for use. Utility Room: Separate utility room attached to the house with washer/dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen is included but towels are not. The property will be cleaned prior to your arrival and once you have vacated the premises.