Apartment at the prestigious LaVanta resort in Kalkan (large 1 bedroom).
Large 1 bed apartment 55.55sq mtrs. Hillside location with stunning uninterrupted views of the sea from both lounge and bedroom. Parking available directly outside the apartment. 100mtrs to the 25mtr infinity pool, poolside bar and restaurant.
Lovely balcony with table and chairs for watching the sun set while enjoying your favourite drinks.
Our bar restaurant was number 1 on tripadvisor during the 2015 season.
Top Traveller Review
Grandiose Lage über dem Meer
Blick aus den Räumen zum Meer , sehr gepflegt und sauber !
About the Owner
My wife and I are both retired and living in Oxfordshire.
We spend approximately 6-8 weeks a year in Kalkan.
1 holidaymaker review
From the Owner
“We purchased our apartment off plan in 2006, completed and furnished 2010 as one of the first purchasers we had the choice of the best views available. Our apartment offers uninterrupted views of Kalkan and Kalamar bays, snake and mouse islands and as far into the distance as the eye can see.To the rear the fabulous Taurus mountains. Our apartment would not be suitable for those searching for a hectic nightlife, as there are no clubs in Kalkan, it would suit those wishing to chill out and enjoy good food, excellent service and great fun days. The complex has 24 hour manned and gated security. A bus / coach / dolmus service to most places of interest can be booked in advance from the complex. Taxi to Kalkan approx £5 each way.”
Activity and Interests
5 minute drive, 45 minute downhill walk to Kalkan old town, harbour, pebble beach, shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and various watersports.
Free boat taxi to other beaches from Kalkan Harbour. Some beach hotels provide a free return taxi service from town.
15 minutes drive to the 13km long Patara beach and the ancient ruins.
Other beaches within a short drive.
Within a 1 hour drive, Fethiya, Kas, Saklikent Gorge,Tlos and Xanthos.
Many other places of historical interest close by.
Turkey is a 4 hour flight from the UK. Nearest airport Dalaman. 1 hour 40 min drive from Dalaman airport to the LaVanta apartment on quiet wide roads.
Car not essential. Transport can be arranged from Dalaman Airport at a cost of £55 each way.
Car hire can be arranged from the apartment by day or week as required. Various coach trips available to most places of interest from the Town. Boat trips from Fethiye to Rhodes and from Kas to Meis.
5 minute drive to Kalkan. 30 minutes coast road to Kas. (Similar to Kalkan but bigger), a number of beaches on route. Mountain Restaurants 15 minute drive.
Market day Kalkan Thursday, Kas friday these are large, undercover / open air, selling mostly clothing and local fruit & veg. Some good bargains to be had, haggling skills essential. 2 new supermarkets opened April 2012, Migros and Bim.
Kalkan has a good selection of smallish shops, numerous excellent value restaurants, bars, banks and supermarkets. Daily fish and vegetable market in town. Excellent Taxi service, or very cheap Dolmus. Many organised day trips available in town. 2 snorkels / masks, 2 beach bats and ball, 1 frizbee, 2 floats available for your use. Mountain bikes for hire on the complex for the more energetic. Table tennis, pool and darts available at the bar. Direct Taxi link via the internal phone.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
£150 deposit (non refundable) secures the reservation. Balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure. £200 damage deposit required, refunded 1 week from the end of the booking period. Payment accepted by cheque or bank transfer. Once your £150 deposit clears, I will mark your week(s) as booked.
Arrivals :- Saturday 3pm onwards. Departures :- Saturday by 11am. Other days by arrangement. The above must be strictly adhered to, allowing time for our management team to clean and prepare the apartment for our next guests. No smoking please.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have within 100yds of the apartment a fantastic infinity pool 25mtr x 7mtr, changing rooms, showers and toilets. Small club house with bar, serving drinks, snacks and evening meals. The property is a 3-4 minute drive, or 45 minute downhill walk into Kalkan town, with harbour, pebble beach, shops,bars and numerous restaurants, 250 or more. Numerous boat trips leave daily around 10pm from the harbour for swimming and snorkelling, full day trip including lunch and afternoon tea approx £12.50 a head. A variety of water sports available from the harbour. Take a short drive into the mountains for a cooler dining experience, fresh trout cooked while you survey the fabulous views. Patara beach and acient ruins a 20 minute drive. Within 1 hours drive, Fethiya, Tlos, Xanthos, Saklikent gorge and Kas.”
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- naturist beach
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Mozaic tiled bathroom 200cm x 170cm complete with the following: Wc/bidet, enclosed shower cubicle, heated towel rail, sink, mirror, glass shelf, towel storage unit, small window to the side, ceiling light and matching wall lights.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Large double bedroom 300cm x 356cm plus 180cm x 60cm built in wardrobe , air con, vanity unit with mirror, bedside shelves, wall lights, bed lights, safe, hair dryer, double glazed doors looking out over the bay. Wooden shutters to the doors and curtains
- Notes on accommodation: Free WiFi access and air-conditioning. Granite work surfaces. Lineadecor soft close door units. Beautiful cool tiled floors throughout, including patio. Auto lights to entrance and patio. Outside: Balcony with sensor lighting, glass table and 2 rattan chairs. Shared 25 x 7m infinity pool with sun loungers, parasols, and comfy seating area. Pool side bar and dining area serving breakfast,snacks, lunch and dinner open till late, 100 metres from the apartment. Parking directly outside the apartment. Free PC and internet available in the bar area. Utility Room: Bosch washing machine, electric water heater, airer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels including beach towels provided. Property cleaned for your arrival. Welcome pack on arrival can be arranged. A professional management team available. Meet and greet at the complex for all guests. Free welcome pack for 2 week bookings. Other: Entrance area with large built in double storage cupboard. Part locked for owners storage.