Villa in Cheffois, Nr. Chataigneraie, Pays de la Loire, Vendee, France - Nearest Shopping in Chataigneraie with Large Supermarket, just a few Minutes Drive Away
A beautiful rural retreat set in a small hamlet, close to the village of Cheffois. This lovely converted villa with large mature garden, totally enclosed and heated swimming pool, is ideally located for touring the sunny Vendee. With all rooms overlooking the terrace and pool, the house boasts a fully fitted kitchen, dining room, two spacious lounges and a games room.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Thanks for the return of the deposit for la Launiere. We had a wonderful time and really appreciated your great house and magnificent pool. There was everything that we needed and more."
"We had a lovely time at your house in France - many thanks."
Activity and Interests
1 hours drive from safe sandy beaches and fishing ports of southern Vendee.
La Rochelle approx 1 hour, Poitiers approx 1.5 hours, Nantes approx 1 hour and Limoges approx 2 hours. For Ports allow approx: 3.5 hours to St Malo, 4.5 hours to Caen, 5 hours to Le Havre and to Cherbourg.
Mervent forest is 15mins drive. Ideal for swimming, fishing, cycling canoeing and walking. There is a zoo located in the forest. Puy du Fou is 30mins drive away (well worth a visit).
Easy access to beaches and the various water sports on offer within 1 hour. Visit the beautiful town of La Rochelle, the Marais Poitevin known as the 'Venise. Verte' or 'Green Venice', Futuroscope and the Puy du Fou.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Please contact us and we will send the necessary information and booking form, with terms and conditions. A 25% deposit is payable on booking with the final balance payable 60 days prior to stay. A security deposit of £150 per week is required with the final payment, returned approx two weeks after the let subject to terms & conditions.
Changeover days are generally Saturday although we can facilitate other days.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Fireplace ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Game Room ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Family Bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Outdoor Pool Shower - Outdoor Shower
- Toilet - Toilet
- Bedroom 1(Downstairs) has an adjacent bathroom with shower.and a second wc. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 (upstairs) share the family bathroom with separate wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Large spacious room with 5ft double bed overlooking pool
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Twin Bedroom overlooking the swimming pool
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Twin bedroom overlooking the swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, Downstairs Bedroom looking out on the pool
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8+ (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground Floor: Bedroom 1: Double with adjacent bathroom. Upstairs Bedroom 2: Double Bed. Bedroom 3: Twin Beds. Bedroom 4: Twin Beds.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Electric heating which also provides hot water. There is a log burner in the studio for out of season use. Also available travel cot, z bed and chair bed. Outside: Beautiful L-shaped villa with large private garden with electric gates. Set in an acre of land with a mature garden mainly set to grass. The pool is in a fenced patio area with sun loungers. The pool size is 12m x 6m. Patio table and chairs, BBQ and large awning. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer in the garage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen: Towels and linen are included, however we do request that guests bring along their own towels for use at the pool. Other: All rooms access fenced 12 x 6m swimming pool and large terrace with awning for alfresco dining. BBQ and sun loungers. Table tennis, pool and darts can be played in the games room.