Villa in Cumbre del Sol, Benitachell, Costa Blanca - Peaceful Location, a few minutes away from everything you want!
A nice 3 bedroom luxury villa, with private pool and breathtaking sea and countryside views. Light and spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen and washing room, linens, towels, air-conditioning in all rooms and 2 sun terraces. Set in a quiet location on the seaside, but with a well-stocked grocery shop only a few minutes drive away. This stylish villa is perfect for a family holiday or as a quiet retreat for couples. Moraira, Benitachell and Javea village, with their weekly markets and several restaurants, are just but a short few minutes drive from the villa. Hours can be spent on the terraces enjoying the sun, the sea views and the swimming pool. The rural hillside is lovely for walking and accessible without crossing busy roads. The games present will also keep you and the wall parasol will provide the necessary shade, as will the spacious living room with satellite TV. Free WIFI bring your laptop etc.
About the Owner
About Mia Vives
I live in Belgium and am active as an entrepreneur. At some point a good friend of mine who is a real estate broker in Spain indicated there were some opportunities. After the relevant preparation I went to Spain, more specifically the environment of Moraira, Javea & Denia and... then it happened, after 2 days of visiting there was this particular house/villa that made my heart go fast. One key question was relevant: would I like to live here? It was like love at first sight, I had to be there. Nothing more, nothing less neither.
Every time I go there, more and more I have great difficulty to go back;-) A great place for a holiday. The rest is up to you!
Mia Vives purchased this in 2010
Why Mia Vives chose
The area is described as one of Spain's most beautiful and healthy places to live. The weather is fantastic and stable all year long. I fell in love instantly with the environment and the property. The combination of the marble, the private swimming pool, the 4 bedrooms (one now used as storage room), the climate and the endless enjoyable sea view made it happen!
What makes this unique
The property is continuously dressed by the sun, in a
very peaceful Environment at the seaside with perfect privacy. Everything is nearby: vineyards, golf course, parcs, going out life, all sorts of activities, shopping facilities, a.o.
The property is just a few minutes away from fabulous beach and a few minutes drive away from Javea, Denia and Moraira.
From the Owner
“The area is described as one of Spain's most beautiful and healthy places to live. The weather is fantastic and stable all year long. I fell in love instantly with the environment and the property. The combination of the marble, the private swimming pool, the 4 bedrooms (one now used as storage room), the climate and the endless enjoyable sea view made it happen!”
Activity and Interests
The villa is 5 minutes drive from Moraira beaches and port. Javea beach is also 5-8 minutes drive and has a large promenade with with wonderful sand beaches and lots of restaurants, bars and shops, water sports and evening market. Benidorm is just a 20 minutes drive and has a great theme and water park for the family called Terra Mitica. Also, great beach and nightlife.
Alicante and Valencia airports are approximately 70 and 110 km from the property. Drive time is around an hour. The ferry at Denia is 15km in distance, a great way to travel to the Balearics. The nearest railway connection is at Gata De Gorges, 5km away.
Teulada village is very old and traditional, a great place to visit, just 10 minutes away. Moraira, Javea and Denia towns are family friendly with lots to do, and again just 10 minutes away. All the towns are pretty and have a specific charm with many quality restaurants, bars, boutiques, ice cream parlours, banks, shops, kids funfair, supermarkets.
Activities as cycling, diving, fishing, golf, horse riding, trekking, climbing, roller skating, sailing, surfing, swimming, tennis, walking, waterskiing, bowling, all are possible in the environment.
In the neighbourhood there are shopping mails with wonderful fresh vegetables, fish & meat counters, lots different kinds of restaurants, bar, discotheek, café, internet café, zoo, waterparc, harbours, church, parc, markets,...
Casa Don Octavio is also a very nice place to stay in winter. There are no pets allowed and the villa is a non smoking area. It's imperative to have a car available.
- Booking Notes:
We require a 25% deposit to secure the booking. Full payment is required 90 days before arrival. We also require a 300 € damage deposit upon full payment, this will be refunded once a satisfactory inspection of the property has been completed. Please allow 10-14 days for refund.
From the Owner
“The property is continuously dressed by the sun, in a very peaceful Environment at the seaside with perfect privacy. Everything is nearby: vineyards, golf course, parcs, going out life, all sorts of activities, shopping facilities, a.o. The property is just a few minutes away from fabulous beach and a few minutes drive away from Javea, Denia and Moraira.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Major Bathroom 1 with bath (with jacuzzi elements), basin and wc and bathroom 2 is equipped with shower, basin, wc. Hairdryer also available.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, air-co, fitted wardrobes, with balcony and breathtaking views. Bedroom 2 with double bed, air-co, fitted wardrobes, with balcony at swimming-pool. Bedroom 3 with double bed, air-co and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is equipped with underfloor heating. There is air-conditioning in every room for your comfort. The villa can be kept cool during the Summer months. The terraces have sun all day long as they are south oriented and give view on the sea. Outside: The 2 terraces benefit all day from the sun, a wall parasol has been provided for some shadow when wanted. The outside bar table with chairs make a wonderful experience to enjoy and eat outside. At the pool 6 loungers are available. You can enjoy the sea and mountain views as you enjoy the sun or dine and watch the sunset. Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine. Iron and ironing board. Drying rack, cleaning facilities (mob) and Rotary clothes line with pegs adjacent to rear door, vacuum cleaner a.o. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: New and fresh linens is always foreseen and is charged with 18 € pp, an extra 2 single beds are available in stock room, and the house is cleaned before and after your stay, a 150 € charge per week. Other: The terrace connected to the living room provides a tranquil place to eat and relax. It has comfortable chairs for spending time reading or socialising with a dining (bar)table and six (bar) chairs for eating outside.