Apartment in Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, Spain - Quiet Location, 5 Minutes To The Beach, Close To Arroyo Train Station And Bonanza And Ibensa Squares
This is a modernised 2 bedroom apartment and sleeps 4 comfortably. The apartment is on the 2nd floor. An ideal base for couple or small families. There are plenty of attractions close by, Tivoli world, Sea Life, Aqualand, Crocodile Park, Selwo Dolphin Park. Also within a short walking distance is Paloma park where you can feed the ducks, have a stroll and chill out. We also have another apartment on the same floor which has been modernised. The apartment is in a quiet residential area of Benalmadena. We also have other apartments in different blocks, please enquire. This is ideal if 2 families want to holiday together and have their own space Puerto Marina is ten minutes away and there are lots of restaurants, gift shops and activities for people of all ages. You can catch the ferry to Fuengirola, or hire a yacht!
Top Traveller Review
Thank you for your review. Your review us about another of our apartments you stayed in and not the one advertised on Owners Direct, but we still want to thank you for such a nice review.
It was lovely to meet both you and your husband on your recent stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
FUTURE GUESTS PLEASE NOTE THIS REVIEW IS ABOUT ANOTHER APARTMENT WE HAVE IN A DIFFERENT BUILDING. Thank you!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just back from a wonderful stay, we booked both apartments as we were two couples, and felt like at home, loved having two tvs! (Mrs J, May '13)
Our sixth time in your apartment says it all, it just gets better, (Mr S
Your apartment was so nice, thank you for welcome pack (Mr W Jun '13)
Home from home apartment thank you (Mrs M Jul '13)
Want to book three apartments next year please (Mr C Jul "13)
Love coming back to our 2nd home (Mr C Jul '13)
Thank you for making our stay so comfortable, the personal touches like the homemade biscuits was wonderful (Mrs W Nov '13)
Felt like home the moment we opened the door! (Mr H Nov '13)
Will return soon (Mr T Nov '13)
Just returned from your wonderful apartment (Mrs G Apr '14)
Thanks for the children's sweets and buckets and spades (Mr C Jun '14)
The milk and biscuits were very welcome as we landed late, thank you (Ms R Jun '14)
Wow, just wonderful start to finish, thank you! (Ms D Aug '14)
Thank you for the goodies, loved the apartment, (Mr R Aug '14)
We stayed in both your apartments in Europark, a great for our family to holiday together, thanks, (Mr B July/Aug '14)
1 holidaymaker review
Beautiful apartment which we stayed in April then again in September. The apartment is immaculate clean and all furnishings and fittings are of a high standard . The owners Barry and Claire we met and they are friendly and really care about their guests. Lovely little touches cold beer in fridge when we arrived and a guest hospitality tray . The apartment is home from home and all you need are your clothes . There is even body wash and body lotion supplied. Both myself and husband will only stay in this apartment in future as there could not be anything better .
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Follow us on facebook to avail of last minute bookings and special offers, and to see what is happening in Benalmadena
Holiday apartments in Benalmadena
like the page, and get discounts on future bookings, quote facebook in your enquiry
The nearest beach Gloria Bendita is a 5 minute downhill walk. 2 sunbeds and a parasol is 9 euro a day (Aug '14). There are plenty of beaches along the coast and if the fancy takes you even a nudist one too!
The beautiful Puerta Marina is a leisurely 10 minute walk away, there are international restaurants and plenty of boat excursions available.
Please be aware there are lots of beaches along the coast, our nearest is 5 minutes away. The beaches have been awarded the European Blue Flag.
The apartment is a 15 minute drive from Malaga airport. Car hire is not essential, but if wanted there are plenty of car hire places. If you hire a car please let us know so we can give you the fob to the private car park and tell you where to park. The approx cost of a taxi from Malaga airport to Benalmadena is 25 euro. If you wish to take the train the cost is approx €2.00 (Aug'14) per person to Arroyo de la Miel. The local taxi service is very efficient and reliable. Taxi no 0034952441545
Arroyo de la Miel is a 5 minute walk and the white washed village of Mijas a twenty minute car journey. Malaga, which is the city of culture in 2016 is approx 30 minute train ride into the city and 3.40 euro return fromArroyo de la Miel). If you wish to go to Gibraltar, the approx cost by coach is €15, look out for special deals, the journey takes around 11/2 hours.
There are supermarkets close to the apartment serving freshly baked bread and groceries numerous international restaurants are close by and banks within walking distance. The well known Bonanza Square (the British area) is a 5 minute walk away. There are a choice of restaurants and cafe bars to a wonderful ice cream parlour. Arroyo de la Miel (the Spanish area) is a short distance away and well worth a visit. An atm machine is situated on Bonanza Square if you need to get euros out of your account, and there are plenty of banks close by. There is a Church for all dominations on Bonanza Square and Mass is taken there.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Oct 2016 - 3 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
4 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please call to enquire about availability and to get a DVD. A 50% deposit is required on booking with the remainder 8 weeks prior to departure. Keys will be sent direct or given in resort. Please note there is an additonal charge of £50/50 euro for the housekeeper/service charge when they call in after your stay. Please check our facebook page, Holiday Apartments in Benalmadena to see what events may be on during your stay, this page is updated regularly. We are now taking bookings for 2015/16
We have Sunday as our changeover day but this can be flexible in low season. Please note check in time after 12noon, check out no later than 11am. If the housekeeper is still cleaning, you can leave your cases on the balcony whilst they finish off
Notes on prices:
There is an additional charge for the housekeeper of £50/50euro.
If you are on the special offer you are responsible for the laundry. We will leave sufficient for your stay. The housekeeper will call at the end of your stay.
A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
Verbal enquiries will be cancelled within a week if no deposit is received.
Christmas booking 2014 now being taken, call for special offers. Prices start from £149 per week.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Lift ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- naturist beach
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom with bath and shower over the bath, WC, bidet and vanity unit. We supply Gilchrist and Soames Spa therapy hand wash and hand lotion, and bars of soap.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. TV with own digi box in one of the bedrooms. Tvs receive free to air channels presently.
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- 1 bicycles
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We also have another apartment on the same floor on the opposite side and we have other apartments close by. Arroyo de la Miel, a lovely Spanish village is close by. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and bars. The local market is held here each week. The amusement park Tivoli World is located here, so too is the cable car ride up the mountain and a fabulous bird show takes place twice a day (weather depending) The mattresses on the beds are orthapaedic so very comfortable and firm. The apartments are set in a quiet location of Benalmadena, close to the beach and fifteen minutes from the Marina. A short ten minute walk brings you to the train station at Arroyo de la Miel. Coin metre airconditioning/heating for your convenience. If you wish to have beach towels please ask before arrival so we can get them ready for you. Outside: The swimming pool is generally open late May/early June to end September/beginning October and depending on weather. The pool is not heated. The pool is situated in the gardens and you can get shade from the trees. Utility Room: No utility room, but we provide an airer for you to dry your clothes on. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Sheets and towels are provided. Changed once a week on 2wk stays. Beach towels on request. Please note there is an additional charge of £50/50 euro for housekeeper at the end of stay. If on special offer the housekeeper will not call during your stay. Other: Balcony with table and chairs. You are welcome to smoke on the balcony.