Cottage in Dunfanaghy, Donegal, Ireland - Close to blue flag beaches, golf courses and stunning scenery
Sleeps 7. 3 bedroom newly built cottage close to Dunfanaghy. The cottage is the perfect location for a holiday break. Only a 15 min walk or 5 minute drive to lovely sandy beaches, shops and pubs in Dunfanaghy. A quiet and peaceful location and an ideal touring base for this stunning part of Donegal, right on the Atlantic coast.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Great house, lovely area, superb golf and horse riding - many thanks Madden family - Dublin
What a little gem you have here - a home from home that we have been so comfortable in. Had some great times - rock pool fishing to body boarding at Marble Hill Lowry family - Co. Armagh
Lovely house - everyone appreciated the extras Giblin family - Sligo
Activity and Interests
Stunning beaches all within a short distance of the cottage. The closest is at Port na Blagh, which is a 5 minute walk away. The beaches at Dunfanaghy, Marble Hill and Falcarragh are all within easy reach and are popular for swimming, surfing, canoeing and sailing. Excellent area for both sea fishing and fresh water angling.
Belfast airport approximately 101 miles.
Donegal airport approximately 25 miles.
Derry airport approximately 50 miles.
Dublin airport approximately 163 miles.
Dublin port approximately 170 miles.
Belfast 115. Derry 45 miles. Dublin 170 miles. Letterkenny 21 miles.
There are plenty of local pubs and shops close to the cottage. There are large supermarkets, shops and banks located in Letterkenny. Other places to visit include Ards Forest Park, Doe Castle, the Cappuchin Friary, at Ard Mhuire, Creeslough and Muckish Mountain. - the second highest in Donegal at 2,197ft.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Christmas & New Year
24 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non-refundable booking deposit of euro 100 per week - with balance to be paid six weeks prior to the letting period.
During July and August it is Saturday to Saturday, but please call as we try to be flexible. Check-in 4pm. Check-out 11.00am.
Additional charges may apply to larger groups to cover cleaning and laundry charges
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- pets considered
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- The main bathroom is on the ground floor and has a bath, a toilet, a basin, and a separate shower. The two upstairs en-suites, each have a toilet, a basin, and a separate shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: On the ground floor, there is a bedroom with a double bed, with its own bathroom. Upstairs, one bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has two bunk beds and a single bed. Both are en-suite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Cot and high chair can be provided. There is a patio area and picnic table provided. Outside: Garden includes a patio area complete with picnic table to suit six people. Additional desk chairs are also available, as well as a barbecue. Utility Room: Utility room includes washing machine and tumble drier. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, electricity and central heating is all included. Property is cleaned, including linen change, on a weekly basis.