Chalet in Saint-Jean d’Aulps, Morzine, Haute Savoie / Rhone Alps, France - Perfect Location For Families / Groups Who Prefer To Be Away From The Centre Of Busy Resorts
Beautiful Alpine Chalet for up to 18 people in village near Morzine, France. Located 5 minute walk from centre of Saint Jean d’Aulps village that has range of restaurants, bars, shops and other amenities. Off road parking. Access – car recommended. 10 minute drive or bus-ride to access the best skiing of Port du Soleil Region – Avoriaz, Morzine, Les Gets, Chattel, Nyon-Chamossiere and so much more as well as skiing for beginners in Saint- Jean d’Aulps. Excellent for ‘active’ summer holidays with Mountain Biking, Golf, Sailing, Hiking, Fishing, Horse-riding all within easy reach. 1 hour from Geneva Airport, 9 hours from Calais.
About the Owner
The chalet is jointly owned by three brothers and our respective wives. We all have grown up loving the mountains and winter sports and are now enjoying passing this on to our children.
We are quickly learning how much fun the mountains are in the summer too
This Chalet is our opportunity to enjoy the best of family and sport.
From the Owner
“We love that The Portes du Soleil ski area offers some of the most extensive skiing, snowboarding and alpine sports in Europe with over 650km of runs to choose from whilst being only c.1 hour away from Geneva. Saint Jean d'Aulps gives all the access without the mayhem and costs of being cramped in the busy resorts.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The portes du soleil area is also excellent for ‘active’ summer sports including mountain biking, golf, sailing, hiking, fishing and horse-riding.a
One hour from Geneva airport. 9 hours from Calais.
5 minute walk to centre of Saint Jean d'Aulps. 10 minute drive to Morzine.
5 km to Lake Montriond.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Dec 2016 - 22 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
For all booking enquiries, please contact by phone / email / post (please request address).
Flexible changover days.
Notes on prices:
Indicative Prices per week. Winter High Season – Xmas & New Year holidays, UK Easter Half-term and Easter holidays.
Winter High Season: Whole Chalet £3500.
Winter Low Season: Whole Chalet £2500 / Main Chalet £1600 / Ground Floor (only) £900.
Summer Season: Whole Chalet £1200 / Main Chalet £850 / Ground Floor (only) £500.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This is a big, traditional alpine famhouse chalet with lots of space for everyone to relax after a good day on the mountains”
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathrooms for Bedroom 1 and 4, Shared bathroom for bedrooms 2 and 3 Ground floor 1 x Bathroom, 1 x Shower room to be shared between 3 bedrooms.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 18 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 – Double bed plus bunk bed Bedroom 2 - 2 x single beds Bedroom 3 – Double bed Bedroom 4 - Attic room with 4 x single beds Ground floor Bedroom 1 – Double bed Bedrooms 2 and 3 – 2 x single beds.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Self Catering. Flexible Changeover days. Available Winter & Summer Local Key-holder to meet & greet you. Accommodation can be split into 2 self-contained apartments of 12 & 6 Outside: Wooden decking with garden furniture for summer guests. Utility Room: Shared utility room. Washing machine and tumble dryer and vacuum cleaner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linin and towels provided. 1 set per week. Property cleaned prior to arrival. Other: Boot Room