Apartment in Candolim, Goa, India - 8 Minute Walk to Candolim Beach
Ground floor apartment, overlooking the pool and beautiful well maintained gardens. We now have internet. There are 2 huge balconies at front and rear. Furnished to high standard with air conditioning in both bedrooms. The apartment is fully furnished. Excellent deep sprung mattress on all beds to aid a good nights sleep. Water filter, refrigerator, microwave, satellite television, dvd player, washing machine, hairdryer, computer table for your laptop, mosquito screens on all doors and windows are just some of the amenities the apartment boasts about. We also have an inverter so you always have lights and fans. The complex has 24 hour gated security.
About the Owner
My husband, son and I live in the US. We love hanging out at the beach and what better beaches than Goa! We've spent a lot of time, love and energy in doing up our apartment, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a lovely time in Goa and your apartment was, without doubt, the best accommodation we have ever had in Goa (we have been to Goa approx 9 times). It was well appointed with the staff, from Ivan through to Angela and Alan, excellent and helpful. We thouroughly enjoyed our stay and, should we return to Goa, we would have no hesitation in contacting you again to establish if your apartment was free.
-John Skelton (UK)
We've just arrived back from a very enjoyable stay in your apartment in Goa.
Allan picked us up from the airport as promised.
Your apartment is in excellent order in a beautiful and well maintained complex. The welcome food pack was a pleasant surprise.
It seems you have thought of everything, so it's hard to come up with any suggestions for improvement. On the whole we had a fantastic time and can't wait to go back.
- Mr. BS Seehra (UK)
From the Owner
“We bought this apartment in Candolim, Goa a few months back since we love vacationing there. Regal Park is a beautiful community and is one of our favorite places to live in. Candolim is in fact getting to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in Goa, it is certainty a favorite with all of us. Everything we need is walking distance. It is serene and quiet and yet has quite an active night life.”
Activity and Interests
It is a 8-minute walk to the gorgeous, sandy and pristine Candolim beach. The beach has plentiful shacks where you can get delicious and freshly caught seafood. Umbrellas and loungers are also freely available.Water activities, fishing and boat trips are available in abundance. You can enjoy a swim in the warm and welcoming waters of the Arabian Sea. If you visit over Christmas and New Year,you can participate in lively beach parties and watch the firework displays. The sunsets are a must watch!
Approx 45km from Dabolim airport. Taxis are easily available and cheap to hire (remember to haggle though!). Our driver Alan will pick you the airport, (we can coordinate the details over the phone).
Panjim, the capital of Goa is approx 15km away, reachable by taxi or local bus and free ferry. Boat trips on the Mandovi River are available where there is also a floating Casino where you can eat, drink and make money.
Half an hour by taxi is Arpora's famous Saturday night market or you can shop in the open air market of Mapusa, which is 16km away, also reachable by local bus.
The Calangute and Baga beaches are also about a 10-minute drive.
Newtons supermarket is just 5 min walk away with many European foods and toiletries, but there are also small local shops just outside the complex. Numerous bars, restaurants, stalls and banks line the main road where Newtons is situated. You can sample international food including Goan specialities or enjoy yoga classes and ayurvedic massages.
- Booking Notes:
25% non refundable deposit is required on booking. Balance is payable 4 weeks prior to arrival in Goa. A £50 returnable deposit for keys and breakage is payable on arrival. Bookings are only accepted for a minimum of one week except for Christmas and New Year when a 14 day booking is the minimum. A discount for a stay over 3 weeks can be negotiated.
The apartment needs to be vacated by 12 noon, but we can also be flexible with prior notice.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Discounts for stays longer than three weeks are available. For guests staying during Christmas and New Year, the minimum period of stay is two weeks. We are now offering Special discount from May to August! Please contact to get full details.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We love the private pools, the fact that the supermarket, Newtons is a 2 minute walk (this really helps when vacationing with a child!). Regal Park as compared to a lot of communities around it has a lot of privacy, it's not crowded with people and buildings. The best part is that the beach is just an eight minute walk from here.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom is fully tiled with wc and wash basin, large walk in shower, shower screen, water heater, shaver socket, frosted glass window, non slip mats in shower and soap dispenser.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom1 has a large double bed with bedside tables and reading lamps, a wardrobe and dresser. Bedroom 2 has two single beds and large built-in wardrobe. Both have ceiling fan and ac. All furniture is brand new and custom made with solid wood.
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has been recently renovated, all the furniture is state of the art and brand new. No pets and no smoking please. We welcome children, but they are not allowed into the pools without adult supervision. Both the balconies also have very comfortable and beautiful cane furniture for you to lounge in and enjoy the view. We have two extra sun loungers in the apartment, which can be taken down to the pool, in case of a shortage of loungers there. A complementary welcome pack is supplied to revive you after your long journey to Goa. Outside: This well-known, popular and prestigious complex is a gated community. It has lush gardens all around. The complex is conveniently situated; it is away from the hustle and bustle of Candolim but still near enough shops, bars and restaurants. The security is very high, with contractors and visitors required to sign in every time they enter. The gardens are very well maintained, tended to daily by the gardeners. There are 3 swimming pools, with poolside showers, sun loungers, umbrellas and tables. The pools are cleaned every morning and the pool furniture is also washed. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels supplied except beach towels, (these can be purchased locally and are very cheap). Angela, the maid comes once a week to clean the apartment and change sheets. Other: We also have desk and a chair off the lounge that you can use for your laptop etc.