Villa in Faro Park, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote - Private And Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk To Sea Front, 5 Minutes Drive To Playa Blanca Centre
Villa Lola has recently been renovated and now includes all the essential facilities one would expect in a Luxury Villa. It has been furnished to the highest standards and all of the old external 'hard' areas have now been transformed by the installation of 250 m/2 of artificial grass making it not only safer but more aesphetically pleasing to the eye. A 'Family' Villa with child friendliness in mind. The Villa is highly recommended for families with young children. The Villa also has fabulous view to the sea and Fuerteventura.
Top Traveller Review
Spacious and Luxury Villa
About the Owner
Hola, we are Ian and Sharon from Solihull in the West Midlands (UK) We have 3 children James, Patrick & last but by no means least 'Lola'. We had our first holiday in Lanzarote in 2007 and instantly fell in love with the island.
NB : Booking Enquiries are managed on our behalf by a close friend (John Plumb) who gets automated copies of all correspondence from this Secure Owners Direct Advert. If this causes you any concern please do not hesitate to call me (Ian) on the telephone number listed.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Spacious and Luxury Villa
This is our second visit to villa Lola and it didn't disappoint. The villa is, in my opinion, on the best phase of the Faro Park development in Playa Blanca. Just a 2 minute walk to the local shops bars and restaurants and the bus stop into town, but very peaceful too. The villa is on a huge plot which has a large terrace and has also been extensively covered with artificial grass which makes for much more of the garden being usable, as the picon you usually find is not very feet friendly. The pool was lovely and warm and the outside furniture is of fantastic quality, being all weather rattan, including the sunbeds, outside dining suite and relaxing sofa and chairs by the pool table. The villa also has a hot tub, and lovely daybed in the shade if you get too hot in the sun. Inside it is well furnished with all modern fittings and decor, a kingsize bed in the master suite upstairs and also a further private upstairs terrace with sun beds. From both the garden and bedroom terrace you have great views of Fuerteventura and Montana Roja. The addition of Internet TV gives you the BBC and ITV channels' not usually received in the Canaries and there was also a good selection of DVD's and books and the Wi-Fi was plenty fast enough to use the internet and mail etc. The owners were very easy to deal with and answered all questions we had. In fact we have already booked again for later this year for our 3rd visit. With regards to the local area, our favourite restaurant was the Port of Call, and next door Lounge Bar for excellent cocktails and a chilled out evening with fabulous hosts. A hire car is not absolutely necessary for this property as it is close to local amenities, but we would recommed it as it allows you explore the lovely island of Lanzarote and a weeks Hire Car with Autoreisen can be less than the taxi to and from the airport. We were certainly recommend this villa and will happily return.
A Definite Must
We have stayed in Faro Park for many years now, staying in different villas and this is by far the best. It is home from home! There was nothing that we could ask to make it better - we even had a towel change during a week's stay which was a bonus. Many thanks to Ian and Sharon for making it a fantastic place to stay. We will be back. Thanks from The Matthews
From the Owner
“We have always had aspirations of owning our own holiday home; so the natural beauty of the island made our decision to buy in Lanzarote a whole lot easier. We purchased our 3 bed Villa in April 2010 and following an intense refurbishment programme which allowed us to put our 'stamp' on the Villa, we were able to put Villa Lola onto the letting market in mid July 2010. We really do hope that all who hire her enjoy their time there as much as we do!”
- Booking Notes:
Bookings can be made directly by contacting the Villa owners via the contact details information on the owners profile section.
Prices are based on a Thursday changeover, however we are happy to discuss other dates and will always endeavor to try and meet with your own holiday date requirements.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We believe that Villa Lola has all the essential facilities one would expect of a luxury villa such as technical appliances/private pool/hot tub/pool table & modern furniture but it also boasts 250 m2 of artificial grass - making it a winner with the kids!!! We believe that one of the benefits Villa Lola provides as a holiday home is that due to the nature of its finishes/facilities (namely that of the artificial grass, pool table and basket ball net) it encouraged our children to become more socially active i.e. making friends with other Villa owners children and other holiday makers children staying at other near by Villas as they would like to invite them around for a game of pool and/or basket ball etc..”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom has bath/shower over, vanity sink unit, wc & bidet. Family bathroom has bath/shower over, vanity sink unit & wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master en-suite bedroom, 1st floor level with built in wardrobes and private terraced balcony with stunning views of Fuerteventura. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are twin rooms located on the ground floor with built in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Welcome pack on arrival (fresh milk, tea, bread and butter). Family friendly Villa that provides excellent privacy with extended patio areas and a large expanse of artificial grassed areas suitable for playing/bathing. A large amount of external lighting also provide ambiance to the villa during the night time hours. Although privately positioned to the rear of Faro park (phase III) it is within a 2 minute walking distance to the local amenities, bars & restaurants. Utility Room: Washing machine, clothes dryer, iron with ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided and changed on Thursdays/Mondays at time of cleaning. Beach towels are also provided at the beginning of your stay but are not laundered during your stay. Other: Solano alfresco dining area with tables chairs and canarian bench seating & rustic cabinet with games. External covered pergola with rattan furniture/table with pool table. Private 'Sail' shaded area with sun lounger.