Villa in La Caleta, Costa Adeje, Tenerife - Peaceful Location, Popular Seaside Village
Until recently this villa was a private home and therefore it is in perfect condition and has lots of extras to offer. Very well furnished to a high standard and fully equipped, here you have everything. The property enjoys a privileged position in the heart of a lovely seaside village. One can stroll out and find several fine restaurants overlooking the bay. There is a natural beach on the edge of the village. The villa has several terrace areas including a roof top sunbathing area with sea views.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
From La Caleta you can walk to a natural beach which is only 5 minutes away. The Bahia Del Duque is a very popular white sandy beach and is approx a 15 minute walk along the coastline.
The international airport Reina Sofia is just a 20 minute drive away. Most airport fly into this airport.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We are flexible in arrival dates.
We are open to any changeover day.
For your reservation we ask for 20% deposit and the remainder in cash on arrival. We are open to other methods if you prefer.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- The ground level has 2 shower rooms, one en-suite and the other serving guests and the 2nd bedroom. Upstairs is a luxury bathroom - spacious with corner bath and separate shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The ground level has 2 bedrooms. 1 with a double bed, wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and a shower room adjacent. Upstairs is a double bedroom which leads out to the roof terrace and has a luxury en-suite bathroom.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The villas has mature, well kept gardens. It enjoys a private rectangular pool and has a large roof terrace which gets sun all day long for those sun worshippers! Utility Room: Along side the kitchen is a utility room with washing machine, dishwasher, iron and board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are provided and maid service is offered once a week. If you would like more cleaning this can easily be arranged. Other: Stepping outside the lounge, is a comfortable outside dining zone, with a wooden pergola with built in lighting.