Holiday Home in Duga Uvala, near Pula, Istria, Croatia - Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Three bedroom holiday home (accommodates 6 people) set in a very peaceful location with stunning views of the sea and the surrounding Istrian countryside. Sole use of private pool. Also a selection of pebbled beaches within 10 minutes walk. Nearest airport - Pula (Ryanair, Croatia Airline, ThomsonFly) only 15min. drive.
About the Owner
We're based in England but originate from Croatia and love spending holidays there. As our time in Croatia is limited by the length of school holidays we feel that in our absence our guests would enjoy staying in this peaceful location with spectacular views as much as we do!
From the Owner
“Istria is our personal favourite part of Croatia for many reasons. It offers beautiful coast line with lovely little towns along it with an amazing history (Pula, Vrsar, Rovinj, Porec, Umag...) as well as beautiful countryside with it's hill top medieval towns (Buzet, Motovun, Groznjan...). Several islands (Cres, Mali Losinj, Briuni) and Italien towns like Venice and Trieste can be very interesting and exciting day trips by a boat if any time left on your first visit! Our house is located on eastern side of Istrian peninsula as we find that area less crowded, beaches more secluded and the sea crystal clear. Yet, afternoon site-seeing of the above is a short drive from where we are. The proximity of Pula Airport is also a great benefit of this location.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Hotel Croatia pebbled beach, 10 minutes walking down the hill with all beach activities, surrounded by sports grounds (small charge for non-guests use of sport grounds), cafes and restaurants. Wild, secluded beaches 10-15min. walk or 5min. drive. The sea-crystal clear.
Car hire is essential - several care hire companies available at the airport.
The nearest and most convenient airport from the house is Pula airport - 15min. drive (Ryanair, Croatia Airlines, ThomsonFly). Trieste Airport (Ryanair) is 1-3hours drive (depending on traffic and border crossings). Zagreb (Wizzair, Croatia Airlines) & Ljubljana (Easyjet) are both 3hrs drive.
Pula (with it's famous Roman Amphitheatre and many more atractions)-20min. drive; Rovinj (Euphrasius Basilica)-40min. drive; Motovun, Livade and Buzet (well known for truffles)-1hr drive...
Horse riding (Rijeka direction), paint balling & go-carting (Pula direction) available within 15min. drive.
Istria is very well known for it's cuisine, fine wines and truffles, don't miss out on tasting it!
A small shop for essential supplies and a cafe are located in a very authentic Istrian village Peruski - 5min. drive. Larger supermarket together with 2 cafes and 2 restaurants are located in Hotel Croatia - 10min. walk. Pula is the largest city in the area and place to go if you need a bank, a post office, petrol station, restaurants etc.- 20min. drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non-refundable 30% deposit of the total rental booking.
Balance to be paid not less than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Guests should arrange their own cancellation and travel insurance.
Money to be paid by electronic bank transfer.
Guests are fully responsible for any damages and for proper safe use of the pool.
Saturday, but can be discussed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“A combination of beautiful pebbled beaches only 5min. away and the pool is the greatest benefit of this property. Plus peace and quiet and only crickets to hear! Plus an amazing view!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- First floor bathroom with a shower, wc and basin Ground floor wc, basin and washing machine
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms are located on the first floor: Bedroom 1 with a double bed, sea view Bedroom 2 with a french bed (sleep 1-2) and a single bed, sea view Bedroom 3 with a double bed
- Notes on accommodation: General supplies such as washing up liquid, washing detergent, kitchen towels, cling film etc. are provided. The property has full central heating and large open fireplace ideal for off-season breaks. Outside: Covered south facing terrace is right in front of the house with table and chairs, stone barbecue and beautiful sea view. The pool is to the side of the house with sun loungers provided and even more spectacular view. Utility Room: Washing machine located in ground floor wc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen are provided and changed on weekly bases. Please supply your own pool towels.