Apartment in Kato Paphos, Paphos, South Cyprus - Set in Luxury New and Unique Development
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground floor, garden apartment. Located in brand new, unique complex boasting a wide range of facilities which include a bowling green, indoor sauna, jacuzzi, and a fully equipped gym, snack bar, children's play equipment and 3 large swimming pools connected by a winding river. The apartment is furnished to a very high standard, and is only a short 20 minute walk to Paphos harbour where you can find a large selection of bars and restaurants.
About the Owner
About The Owner
I am Jim Smith, I live in Scotland with my family. We both run our businesses but love to spend our holidays in Cyprus as the weather is fantastic all year round, and we find the people very friendly. I also a keen golfer and find the courses to a very high standard and suitable to all abilities.
The Owner purchased this apartment in 2008
Why The Owner chose Paphos Town
We purchased for numerous reasons. First of all the location appealed as it is central to all amenities. The friendly atmosphere created by the locals and year round sunshine were also factors in our decision to purchase this property.
From the Owner
“We purchased for numerous reasons. First of all the location appealed as it is central to all amenities. The friendly atmosphere created by the locals and year round sunshine were also factors in our decision to purchase this property.”
Activity and Interests
There are numerous beaches within a 30 minute drive of the apartment. The Kato, Paphos lido beach is a 20 minute stroll from the apartment.
The apartment is located approx a 15 minute drive from Paphos airport.
there is a very frequent bus service from the bottom of the development
which runs twice an hour to the water park ,seafront,coral bay and various
destinations this service is available until quite late in the evening for the very low cost of 1 euro(timetable may vary according to the season)
The apartment is only a 15 minute walk from the historical harbour and castle area, with its numerous archaeological sites.
There a are a wide selection of shops, restaurants, banks and supermarkets within a 10 minute drive from the apartment. This includes a Boots, Next and Debenhams.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Bookings can be made by cheque or cash transfer, which are payable in full six weeks prior to travelling. Deposit of 20% is required on booking.
Flexible changeover dates available.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a main bathroom with shower and also a shower room en-suite in the property.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The property consists of two twin rooms, one with en-suite. There is also a double sofa bed in the lounge area. Both bedrooms have A/C.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: The development is situated in a very private, residential area.this apartment with its own garden area,private terrace overlooking one of the three full sized pools on the private complex Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided, including beach towels. A weekly cleaning service is also available.