The Villa is on Lake Wilson Preserve, Davenport, Orlando / Florida, America, USA - Peaceful Location, Backing Onto A Preserve, Only 15 Minutes Drive From Major Parks
Our Villa is all on one level, open plan with the bedrooms leading off of the living area. At the back of the villa is the south facing pool and deck area, with no rear neighbours, we have 6 loungers and cushions. If you would to dine outside there is another table and 6 chairs so you can enjoy the weather, and the warm evening. The villa is situated on the edge of a preserve and is only 1 of 12 in a cul-de-sac, right at the back of Lake Wilson. The area is very well looked after, the gardens looked after weekly.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect Villa and Location 5 ****
About the Owner
UPDATED 2016 The villa is family owned by my husband, 4 children and their partners and myself. We have visited the area several times and fell in love with the peaceful and relaxing pace of life, at the same time have the you can go to the parks for the thrills and the noise
We only brought our holiday home in June 2010 and every time we visit we upgrade a bit more.
As a family we looking forward to coming out to Florida to visit the places those visitors do not often see.
We have a web site for you to visit for more pictures.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Lovely, well presented villa with a great pool. Excellent location, local shops and restaurants near by with great access to all the parks, shopping malls and beaches. Had a wonderful relaxing break with all the family. Would stay again!
Lydia, Somerset 2010
1 holidaymaker review
Perfect Villa and Location 5 ****
Just back from a wonderful stay at this lovely villa. Great location for all Parks, shopping etc and is also a peaceful retreat to enjoy relaxing around the pool, we had the pool heated for our 6 week stay and this was so worth it. Villa has everything you could wish for and was particularly impressed with the great maintenance company that make sure everything is taken care of. Loved the new Cinema at Posner Park and can't beat the great supermarket just down the road. We highly recommend this well maintained holiday villa and thank the owners for a wonderful stay at a very reasonable price. Hope to return.
From the Owner
“The property is eight years old and it is on preserve, so very private, there are only 12 villas in the cul de sac, this makes it a great place to come back to at the end of a busy day. The major theme parks are only a short car ride away, mall shopping is also within easy reach. For every day shopping need there is a supermarket and pharmacy within walking distance.”
Activity and Interests
Coco Beach 1 hours drive, about one and a half hour away there are the beautiful beaches of Clear water, Gulf of Mexico and Daytona. Miami is about 3 hours away.
Orlando International is about half an hour away, Sanford International about fifty minutes and Tampa is just under an hour away. The use of a car is essential.
The nearest supermarket and pharmacy is within walking distance or less than five minutes by car. Just 1 1/2 miles down the road just off the I:4 there is a Chillis restaurant, very relaxing place to eat, also there are many takeaways in the area. Many of the major theme parks are all with fifteen minutes by car. Busch Gardens are about 1 hour away and the Kennedy Space Centre about 45minutes by car. Legoland is a must to visit for the under 12's and this is about 1/2 hour away.
The large malls are about half an hour away, but there some local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies and banks that are within a ten minute car journey. In the villa we have an information book where there is suggestions from other visitors of where to go and visit and places to eat.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Email or phone for availability or if you have any questions. Then if you decide to visit us we will get back to you with a booking form, we will require a 20% deposit and full payment 8 weeks before departure. If you require pool heat this will be an extra £65 per week
We have flexible change over days, on day of arrival your villa will be ready from 4pm onwards and the villa needs to be vacated by 10am
Notes on prices:
The daily rate is £70 and If you only wish to book the villa for less than 5 nights we would need to charge you for cleaning on top of the nightly rent.
We give good rates for bookings of 3 weeks or more.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is all on one level so it is accessible for all ages. As it is in a quiet cul de sac there is very traffic, so feels very safe. We love to be able to dine outside at any time of the day, and to be able to enjoy the pool. If it is very hot in the middle of the day it is great to go inside and be cooled off by the air-conditioning. We use it as a place to come and totally relax.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- theme parks
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1700 m²
- bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Basin with cupboard space and walk in wardrobe
- bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Basin with cupboard space and walk in wardrobe pluse a safe
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- En-suite to bedrooms 1 and 2 with shower, WC, hand basin with storage and a walk-in wardrobe. The family bathroom has a connecting door to bedroom 3 and to the main room, it also has a bath with shower, WC and basin with storage. New shower heads
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 plus there is a cot Notes on bedrooms: 2 master suites 1 King and 1 queen size beds, Flat screen TVs, ceiling fan, en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobes. We have a new beds in the master suites, Bedroom 3 has queen size bed, tv,ceiling fan and wardrobe. Bedroom 4 has new twin beds, ceiling fan and wardrobe.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- 2 bicycles
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The pool is only heated at guests request, please request this at booking, so the pool is heated for your arrival. If would like the villa cleaned during your stay please arrange this with the management company there will be an extra cost. We look forward to reading your comments and suggestions. We have made it into our second home, so are changing and improving the villa every time we visit. Outside: Outside there is a private south facing pool with no rear neighbours. The pool can be heated but at an extra cost, we have loungers and dining table and six chairs on the deck area. In the garage there is a gas BBQ you can use, you will need to check there is gas in the bottle. Out the front is a small garden area, there are 2 chairs and small table for you to seat out and a double rocking chair and an area outside the garage for a car. Utility Room: New Washer and dryer are in the garage Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There are plenty of towels for inside use and coloured ones you can use by the pool. Spare linen, plus cot linen are kept in the wardrobes which you can use. The property is cleaned before you arrive and after you leave. Other: The garage/games room houses the new washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board, gas BBQ, pushchair, bikes, dartboard and a games table that can be a pool table, hockey, table tennis table and a child's pushchair. We have just had a safe fitted.