Villa in Elviria, Marbella, Costa del Sol - Beautiful Setting Only 8 Minutes From Beach
Only 8 mins drive from Elviria and numerous golden beaches and just a short drive from the resorts of Marbella and Puerto Banus. With spectacular views of the Andalucian Mountains this villa offers peace and quiet with plenty of life just a stones throw away. The property offers a private infinity pool, and pool/air hockey table. The villa is ideal for one or two families or groups of golfers. Its a stunning location.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family of 5 and spent 5 happy years at this house as our family home. We have since moved to Switzerland and completely refurbished the house in and out.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just a note to say that we had a really lovely holiday at your villa.
it was just perfect. It served our purposes really well, the pool was a lovely size and the pool/air hockey table and the play station were a god send, particularly for the boys. We loved being away from the hussle and bussle and we will seriously consider returning there next year, particularly now that we know you will have internet access! Barbara Galavan, Ireland
Sorry so late in emailing you, been busy since we got back. We had a lovely time at your beautiful villa. The views were stunning, the whole place was lovely. Kudu bar was very nice for our first night and the couple who look after the place are most helpful. We had a very relaxing holiday and would like to thank you for letting us rent your villa. Regards Jenny
Thanks a lot for great Holliday! Ur villa is really fantastic and absolutely same as ur advertising in the net and even better; photos cannot pass the soul of the house… Wigislaw I. Poland
2 holidaymaker reviews
Thanks for another great holiday, as you know this is our third time being here and we love it. The location and amenities are amongst the best we have encountered. We are already planning for next year and looking forward to it immensely L & K
We stayed at Adam and Gabriellas place for one week in August 2014.
There were 11 women in total and we all had an amazing time.
The villa , pool and views are just out of this world and to top it off the Burrows family did everything to make our trip more enjoyable by going beyond the call of duty at all times.
This villa is very unique and a car is a must but Elviria itself is just at bottom of the hill and has lots of lovely restaurants etc.
We will definately be back as soon as possible.
Many thanks to the Burrows family for your hospitality and help.
From the Owner
“Our choice for this property was driven by the location. The most fantastic views, quiet location in a very sparsely populated area,but only 8 minutes from the delightful Elviria beaches and a five minute walk from the local bars and restaurants and local tennis and fitness club.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The area is outstandingly beautiful and encourages walkers and hikers alike, as most of the land surrounding the villa has been designated a natural biosphere reserve by UNESCO.
Beaches are 8 minutes drive. Very sandy with dunes and numerous beach bars.
Malaga airport 40 minutes drive. Gibraltar 1 hour 10 minutes. Car hire recommended.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£627|
A 25% deposit is required upon booking with the balance paid in full 8 weeks prior to arrival. We require a 500 euro deposit (750 for large groups) for possible breakages/damage which will be refunded after the holiday within 2 weeks subject to return of keys and property inspection. Cancellation charges: up to 8 weeks- loss of deposit. 4-8 weeks - 50% refundable. 2-4 weeks - 25% refundable. Less than 2 weeks - no refund.
Saturday preferred but not essential. Check in 16.00hrs. Check out 10.00hrs.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property has the most stunning infinity swimming pool with views across a nature reserve. The property also has a pool table and an air hockey table.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- 380 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Twin Sinks
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, Twin Sinks
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, Bidet, Twin Sinks
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom E/S to bed 1 with shower and twin sink vanity, Bath 2 E/S to bed 2 with bath and shower attachment and twin vanity, Bath 3 E/S to bed 3 with jacuzzi bath, sep shower and twin vanity sinks. Bath 4 E/S Bed 4 shower and sink, Bath 5 E/S bath + sink.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Twin bedroom with en suite and large terrace
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Beautiful dble bedroom with 40 M2 Terrace and juliet balcony
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Ground floor bedroom great views with en suite
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Huge twin room with garden access and en suite
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, Huge twin room with pool table and en suite.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed, bedroom 2 with twin beds, bedroom 3 double bed and sofa bed, bedroom 4 with twin beds and bedroom 5 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 and 5 on the lower floor have a air hockey/pool table and a TV. Direct access to pool
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Outside: Set in 2400m2 of land with fantastic views. Very private area. Large infinity pool. Beds around the pool. Utility Room: Washing machine,tumble dryer,iron and ironing board, clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are provided. You will need to bring your own beach towels. Cleaning at departure is charged at €180.00/€220. A mid term clean can be arranged for longer stays. Local pick up, shopping services and baby sitting are also available. Other: Huge terrace with chill out sofas, dining table and chairs and BBQ.