Villa in Albufeira, Central Algarve, Portugal. - Peaceful Location, 5-10 Minute Walk To Albufeira Town & Beach.
Centrally located, well decorated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa with private pool and attached only on one side but not part of a complex, all villas are different. Situated on a quiet, residential no-through road & mins walk from everything you need - supermarket at 300 metres. Albufeira's fresh fruit and fish market where you also have cafés and a bakery for daily freshly baked bread and cakes, only 150 metres away. Central bus station that takes you to all parts of Portugal and Spain is less than 100 metres away. Old Town Albufeira is approx. 500 metres, only a 10 min stroll. You will be a walk away from all the lively action of Albufeira Down Town plus a diversity of shops, banks, restaurants etc., yet away from all the noise. No need to spend extra on car hire. You will have everything you need within walking distance.
Top Traveller Review
Great place great people
About the Owner
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Great place great people
Hi all we stayed here for two weeks and really had a great holiday.The villa itself is really well kept and the owner cleaned and changed towels and sheets regularly . Anabela the manager was brilliant from start to finish and did everything to cater for our needs. I would definitely recommend staying here.
hi just back from villa there where 6 plus 4 year old where do I start the villa is great the pool is fantastic the owner is a nice she came two see if wee where all right the weather was a bit hot the only think I wood say is sun beds need more brollies but my son was fine and my son law but we are older and the stroll dwn to the old town was fine if you take your time but had to get taxi back they are not dear but we all really enjoyed ourselves and will be back anabelle was really nice
A family Villa
A lovely villa within 10-15 minutes walk of the old town, Very spacious and well maintained. We stayed with a family of 8 also utilising the apartment annex of the villa, which is also very spacious and very handy for when you are by the pool.
My only advise would be is do not look too much into the photos of the villa as they do not do the place justice!
We will hopefully be returning next year!
10 out of 10
The Villa Costa in Albufiera is far enough out of town for peace and quiet, but near enough to walk (10 mins at my age) to on a daily basis. The beach is on the edge of the Old town. The lovely owners along with Anabella, make you feel at home from the outset. The lovely villa is very clean, as well as the pool and barbeque areas and very well maintained. It is set in a quiet location, a little bit overlooked by the surrounding houses, but the pool area is quite secluded and very relaxing. Albufiera town is split in two, the old town and new. We spent most of our time in the old town, where the restaurants and bars are open all hours, along with a Costa Coffee house, which please my wife a lot. We will be going back to this villa one day soon.
Activity and Interests
Albufeira town beaches are only a 5-10 min walk away. There are new escalators that will take you down to them. Further golden beaches, Oura, Balaia, Maria Luisa, Olhos d'Agua, Falesia, only 5 min drive away.
Faro airport 30 mins by car. Once at the villa, car hire is optional.
Airport transfer can be organised for you (extra cost). Please enquire.
You are located in a very convenient area. Albufeira Old & New town 400 - 500 metres, nearest supermarket 300m, bus station less than 100m, ATM machine 200m. Macdonalds, pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken 750m. Albufeira marina 3kms. Main motor way N125 that will take you to zoo marine and water parks 4kms. Algarve shopping 7kms.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable 20% deposit of the total is required to secure a booking via direct bank transfer or cheque. The balance is to be paid on arrival plus a refundable £250 or (300 euros) deposit in case of damages.
Dependent on other bookings. We will try to be flexible where possible. Arrivals after 3pm and departures before 10am please, to facilitate cleaning.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- city centre
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom on ground level with walk in shower, dble wash basin, wc. Bathroom on 1st level with corner bath/shower over, dble wash basin, bidet, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed (ground level). Bedroom 2 with double bed (1st level) bedroom 3 with twin beds (1st level). A Z bed will be supplied for a 7th person, preferably a child.
- Notes on accommodation: Note: this villa has 3 bedrooms to accommodate 6 people. A 7th person preferably a child, will be accommodated on a chair bed. In addition, a cot and high chair will be supplied for an infant, at no extra cost on request. Please take note: If you have more than 7 persons in your party, this villa can provide you with extra accommodation in an attached 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment for 2-4 more people (extra cost), please enquire. (this apartment will not be occupied by anyone else whilst renting the villa only). Airport transfer can be arranged (extra cost). Outside: Neatly kept front garden with small grass area and flowers plus a carport for 1 car. Side entrance for 1 or 2 more cars. The grounds are fenced with lockable front entrance gate and car entrance gate. BBQ area with table and chairs. Good sized private pool (3,5m x 7.5m) with parasols and up to 10 sun loungers plus a table football game. Utility Room: Iron and ironing board, broom, mop and bucket. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Linen changed weekly. Maid service once a week. Other: All 3 bedrooms provide ample spaced wardrobes and sliding patio doors to balconies. 1 bedroom (1st floor) has air-conditioning (reverse). Room fans provided for the other bedrooms, on request.