Bryn Tanat Hall in Llansantffraid ym Mechain, Powys - Peaceful Location In 14 Acres Of Landscaped Gardens And Woodland On The Bank Of The River Tanat
Luxury 5* Gold Award 8 years running and a long established reputation as one of the best country houses providing luxury group accommodation in Mid Wales. With 14 bedrooms Bryn Tanat Hall accommodates 28 people. Personally run by the family the Hall dates back to the late 17th Century and is set in 14 acres of landscaped gardens, parkland and woodland, with a sense of history, a warm welcome and a relaxing atmosphere. Our accommodation is luxurious without formality. You will appreciate our attention to detail; log fires, baby grand piano and a well stocked library. Satellite TV, WIFI, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Elemis toiletries, bathrobes and fluffy towels! Our gym and spa facilities including a Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna are new for 2016. Games room with table tennis, pool table and air hockey. Tennis, basketball and 5 aside football court and 10 person hot tub in a Douglas Fir clad spa. By arrangement fishing, falconry, archery, wellbeing and pampering, buffet to fine dining. The perfect country getaway. Please note we do not allow dogs or any pets at Bryn Tanat.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
For guest comments and reviews, please visit our facebook page, trip advisor or our website.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Painting, flower arranging, cake decorating, tennis coaching and spa breaks are available please contact us for information.
The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport or you can arrive by light aircraft or helicopter into Welshpool Airport. The nearest train stations are Welshpool and Gobowen. Driving directions are available on our website.
The Hall is situated 2 miles from Llansantfraid-ym-Mechain, 8 miles from Oswestry, 8 miles from Welshpool and 19 miles from Shrewsbury.
Please see our website for further information.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Upon booking the Hall a deposit of 20% is to be made immediately in order to secure the booking. The balance of the cost is to be paid 12 weeks before arrival. A damages deposit of £250 is to be paid upon arrival and this is refunded after departure.
Changeover day is Friday.
Notes on prices:
Please see owners website for current and future rates
Please note that prices listed are for 7 nights, year round with the exception of Christmas and New Year we offer short breaks of two or three nights.
For further information on availability and pricing please either contact us or please visit the availability section of our website.
The above rate of £48.00 is an approximate per person per night charge. The exact rates please contact the owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- bird watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Most bedrooms benefit from either private or en suite facilities including deep baths, power showers & wet rooms.
- 14 Bedrooms, Sleeps 28
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 13
- Bedroom 14
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Bedroom 11
- Bedroom 12
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 28 (14 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The Hall has 14 spacious bedrooms with twin single, double, king size and super king size beds, two of which are on the ground floor with easy access. 400 count Egyptian cotton bedding, bathrobes and Elemis toiletries are provided.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: At Bryn Tanat Hall you will find luxury with practicality, design with comfort, and service with discretion. Full property description, photographs and detailed information can be found on our web site. Outside: There are 14 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland on the banks of the River Tanat. The elevated sheltered terrace is a natural suntrap and has outdoor tables and chairs for 28 with lounging chairs. A Weber BBQ is available please see our website for details. There is a multi-purpose sports court for tennis, basket ball and 5 aside football. 2 croquet sets and 3 boules sets are available. 8 acres of mown grounds and space for other games such as cricket or even pitching a golf ball! Fishing on the River Tanat. Activities can be arranged such as archery, falconry and a ghillie please see our website for details. Utility Room: There is a separate utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Modal towels and 400 count Egyptian cotton bed linen. Antique beds, pocket sprung comfort mattresses with protector, hollowfibre like down duvets, feather or cluster fibre pillows. The Hall is cleaned meticulously between parties. Maid service available. Other: Intimate dining room for 14 and terrace room dining 28. Snooker room with full sized table, library and baby grand piano. Games room with pool, table tennis and air hockey. 10 person hot tub in Douglas Fir clad spa with private changing facilities.