Townhouse in Compass Bay, Kissimmee, Orlando / Florida, America - Peaceful Location, Minutes From Disney World And Local Amenities, Free Wireless Internet
This air conditioned three bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, fully equipped home sleeps 8 people in comfort and is perfect for a family vacation. Large heated community pool. Compass Bay is beautifully maintained private community just 1.5 miles from Kissimmee 'Old Town'. Minutes from Disney, 20 minutes from Sea World and Universal Studio. Near to excellent golf, fishing and boating facilities. Close to Publix and Super Wal-Mart supermarkets and shopping malls, within walking distance of many restaurants and shops.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hi, My name is Ian and I live in Cambridgeshire, England, with my wife Carole.
We both work full time, but enjoy our holidays and love to travel to the sunshine.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Ian and Carole
Just to let you know we had a great time at your Townhouse and this went a long way in making our trip to Florida a success.
A perfect location for all the parks and it met all our needs.
Thanks again and If we decide to go back to Florida I would have no hesitation in booking with you again and I will be recommending your townhouse to friends and family
4.8 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
This townhouse was perfect for our holiday. Well kept and close to all amenities.
Very nice home and area, made our stay in Florida great
We stayed at the house for a week, but as soon as we walked in it was a pleasant surprise and felt like home straight away. Downstairs is open and spacious. Bedrooms are clean and certainly big enough! It was an absolutely wonderful home and it was a pleasure to go 'home' after a long day out! Thank you and keep up the good work!
very clean and comfortable
I would rent this villa again when visiting the Orlando area! Great location to everything!! Thank you for a great experience!!!
We had a very wonderful two weeks in this property. The house suited us perfectly, since we were 4 adults and 1 child. Everything was clean and neat, and it also smelled very good when we first came in. The location is superb. It is in the middle of all the action, near Disney Parks, Universal Parks, Legoland and Seaworld. Also has many restaurants, supermarkets and stores nearby. Great value at great price. Thanks Ian & Carole for your cordial attention to us, we will definitely come back and recommend your property to our friends and family. Joe & Addie
From the Owner
“We enjoyed a fabulous honeymoon in Florida and realised that we would love to have a base there. Having viewed a number of properties we decided to look at new build. We chose Compass Bay mainly because of its fantastic location, being close to just about everything you could wish for (theme parks, restaurants, shops, supermarkets) but also for the quality of the property construction. The community is gated for security and has routine patrols by the local Sherriff which makes us feel very safe and secure whenever we stay. The pool is first class and not usually too busy, so you can always enjoy some time to relax.”
Activity and Interests
Clearwater Beach (on the Gulf coast) is approx 1.5hrs drive. Daytona Beach on the Atlantic coast is approx 2hrs drive.
Orlando International 25 mins. Orlando Sanford 50 mins. Tampa International 70 mins. Local transport (bus stop) 5 mins walk on Hway 192. Car hire is recommended to fully appreciate the area.
Walt Disney World 5 mins. Sea World/Aquatica 10 mins. Wet 'n' Wild 20 mins.
Universal Studios 20 mins. Downtown Disney 10 mins (free entry). Premium Outlet Shopping 10 mins. Old Town (Kissimmee) 5 mins. Celebration 10 mins.
Compass Bay is close to restaurants, banks, supermarkets and major transport routes. It is a great location from which to explore all that Florida has to offer.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Any day changeover. Check In is 2pm. Check Out 11am. Early check-in and late check-out are available at an additional charge (£20 per option).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our property is tastefully furnished and is our true home from home. It is a perfect place from which to visit the many Florida attractions, but also ideal if you are looking for a quieter, relaxing holiday. The delightful Celebration village, where we spend lots of time, is just 10 mins drive away where you can sit by the lake and enjoy traditional American hospitality. You might even get to see an alligator or two !”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with bath/ shower over, WC and basin. Bathroom 2 with bath/ shower over, WC and basin. Bathroom 3 with WC and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Suite - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Pak and Play crib also provided in Bedroom 2 (can be moved)
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed, built-in wardrobes and safe. Flat screen TV. En-suite. Bedroom 2 has a queen double bed and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 is a twin room with built-in wardrobes.
- Terrace ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This house is finished to a high standard and is our genuine second home. The house is fully air conditioned to maintain the temperature for both Summer and Winter months and all rooms also have ceiling fans. Compass Bay is suitable for families, golfing parties and couples. Whether you a looking for a peaceful retreat or something close to all of Orlando's attractions, this is the perfect location. Outside: Outside is a patio area with a table and 4 chairs. There is a large heated community pool complete with sun loungers, chairs, tables with parasols and a secure toilet block. The pool area is secured with a fence and gated access. There are 2 childrens play areas complete with Gazebo's and built in BBQ grills. Plus a large lake area which attracts a variety of birds. Utility Room: Upstairs laundry room with Whirlpool washer and dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linens and towels are included (except beach Towels). The property is cleaned before and after each guest. Further cleans can be arranged via our Management Company. Other: Dining area with table and seating for 6 people. Free Wireless internet. Free telephone calls to Continental USA, Caribbean, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.