Apartment in Playa Flamenca, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Peaceful Location but Close to Many Amenities
This extremely well equipped, air-conditioned, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3rd floor apartment sleeps 4/5 people and is ideal for family holidays. Peaceful, residential location within a secure gated community. Shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment for all ages within a 5 minute walk. 3 championship golf courses within a 10 minute drive. Within 10/15 minutes there are even more amenities and the town of Torrevieja is only a 10 minute drive away with many more attractions.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Several blue flag beaches are within walking distance of about 20 minutes or a short drive.
The apartment is about 40 minutes from Alicante and 20 minutes from Murcia. I would recommend a car for exploring the wider area though there are plenty of amenities locally. However a resident English driver can be arranged for airport transfers and trips during your stay.
5km from the lively resort of Torrevieja. It has a marina, harbour, nature reserves, two large natural saltwater lagoons and you can visit the Aquapolis water park with its water rides, swimming pools, mini golf and lots more. There are also some natural hot spas about an hours drive away through orange and lemon groves and picturesque mountainside. You can take in some of the incredibly rich marine life with a trip on a glass-bottomed boat from the Isle of Tabarca.
There is a weekly Saturday market 10 minutes walk away where you can purchase fresh fruit and vegetables, leather goods, clothes and gifts. There are markets in other areas on other week days also. The area caters for sports enthusiasts covering golf, cycling, diving, fishing, horse riding, paragliding, sailing, surfing, tennis, water skiing, ten pin bowling, jet ski, scuba diving, go-carting to name but a few.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £50 is payable on booking with the balance being due 6 weeks prior to arrival. A holding/breakage deposit of £100 is required and will be returned after inspection of the apartment. A non-refundable deposit of 60 euros is payable on arrival in exchange for the keys. This deposit will then cover the cleaning and laundry charge following your stay. More than 4 people will incur an additional charge for cleaning of 5 Euros per person.
Changeover days are flexible depending on other bookings. The apartment must be vacated by noon on the day of departure but it may be possible to stay longer on departure day depending on other bookings and by arrangement with the owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The master bedroom has a fully tiled en-suite bathroom with marble vanity unit, heater, WC and walk in shower. The second family bathroom has marble vanity unit, heater, WC, bidet and bath with shower over.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king sized bed, bedside cabinets, ceiling fan, spacious built in wardrobes, air-conditioning and patio doors leading to the balcony. The second bedroom has twin beds, bedside cabinet, ceiling fan and built in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is larger than most and is located on a corner so benefits from light on 3 sides. It is away from the lifts so quiet. The apartment also has ceramic and gas heating. Outside: A patio door leads from the lounge and the master bedroom to the balcony where there is a patio table and chairs, sun loungers and parasol. There is also a communal roof terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linens are provided but please bring your own beach/swimming towels.