Villa in Kamares Village, Tala, Paphos, Cyprus - In a Peaceful Area & only 15 Minutes Drive to Coral Bay or Paphos
This large luxury villa is set in a peaceful valley in the West of Cyprus. Located 15 minutes from Coral Bay and Paphos and only 30 minutes from Paphos International Airport this Villa is perfectly suited to family holidays. The Villa is set in a private location on a large plot. A key feature the whole family will enjoy is the large infinity pool which offers views over Paphos, Coral Bay and the Mediterranean. The 2 large balconies provide a perfect space to sunbathe or to watch the sun disappear behind the sea. A large crazy paved area surrounds the pool and a shaded terrace to the front of the Villa allows guests to escape the sun and eat in comfort outside. The large indoor rooms mean the Villa can accommodate 6 adults with ease. All rooms are furnished well with all the features and equipment one would expect. Off road parking for hire cars sits at the very front of the property with stairs past terraced gardens leading up to the Villa itself.
About the Owner
We are a family enterprise and own a number of properties in the Paphos area. We concentrate on long term lettings primarily, however given the holiday potential of this particular Villa we have offered it here for short term holiday lets.
We aim to provide a friendly and holiday friendly service to make booking and organising your holiday as trouble-free as possible.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, we'd be happy to answer them!
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We had a fantastic time at your villa its lovely! The villa was spotlessly clean and really well equipped. We really enjoyed our two weeks at Villa Panarama and hope to stay there again, if you want me to post a review on any websites you advertise on let me know and I`ll do it with pleasure. I think it's safe to say we will be returning and wish you all the best for the future."
(Mr and Mrs Sumner, August 2011).
"We all had a fabulous time staying at your wonderful villa, Panorama! and have never relaxed as much before as on this holiday. A gorgeous place that we did not want to leave and have already recommended to our friends! Only sorry that the men were not able to watch the football on sky!! we females
enjoyed the movies however!! Huge thanks Robert, we hope to stay again!"
(Paula and Cliff Emery and guests, August/September 2011).
From the Owner
“Kamares Village is an award winning development with controlled surroundings. We bought here because there is no risk of apartment blocks sprouting up over the hillside like other areas of Cyprus. The view is astonishing from all the Villa's and the local facilities mean you don't have to travel far for a bar, restaurant, tennis courts or a communal pool. It is far enough away from the main tourist areas to enjoy very peaceful surroundings, however it remains only a short drive to all the activities and entertainment the Paphos area has to offer. The location and build quality of the villas in this area were key factors in our purchase, and we hope our choice leads to a relaxing and enjoyable holiday for all...”
Activity and Interests
15 minute drive into Coral Bay, a large clean and blue flag beach. Other beaches exist along the Akamas Peninsula and in the Paphos Area.
30 minutes from Paphos International Airport. Car Hire is essential, however airport transfers can be arranged to allow guests to pick up a car at a later date.
5 minute drive to Tala. 15 minute drive to Coral Bay and Paphos. 40 minute drive to Latchi. 50 minute drive to Limassol.
The villa is in a superb location for Paphos and Coral Bay. Local activities include Go Karting, the beach, Waterparks, watersports, speedboat hire, horse riding, quad biking, cycle hire among others. Large supermarkets make catering easy and there is an abundance of restaurants catering for everyones tastes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A booking and breakage deposit of £200 is required on booking and this is returned to you once our agent has checked the property for breakages/damage. The balance for your stay is due 60 DAYS from your departure date. If your booking is within six weeks of departure the balance must be paid alongside the above deposit immediately.
Flexible changeover days.
Notes on prices:
We require a £200 deposit on booking and this is returned (subject to an inspection) immediately after your stay. The balance is required in full 6 weeks before your stay. We can accept payments in instalments if this is arranged at the point of booking.
We do offer discounts for multiple week stays, please request a quote to receive a 25% discount off your second week and a 10% discount off the nightly price for 10 day stays. For stays of a week the prices stated above are what you pay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 4 - Outdoor Shower, Outdoor shower near pool
- Master bedroom en-suite features two sinks, WC, bath/shower and large mirror. Family bathroom features a bath/shower, sink and large mirror. Downstairs WC features toilet, sink and mirror.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Large master bedroom with ensuite (his and her sinks) and double bed. Access to the main balcony through french doors. Bedroom 2 with a double bed, TV and DVD player. Access to main balcony through french doors. Bedroom 3 with a double bed and access to a private second balcony. Large ceiling fans and air conditioning cool all bedrooms.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We do not provide a hairdryer/hair straighteners or beach towels so we do ask that guests take their own. Cots and high chairs are available to hire. Outside: Set on a large hillside plot. Large terraced garden areas, large crazing paved area surrounding the pool. Shaded terraced eating area. BBQ area with separate table and chairs. Private infinity pool approx 10x5m. Access to a larger shared pool 5 minutes away. Large balcony shared by the master bedroom and bedroom two. Bedroom three has a private balcony, all with sea views. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned before and after your stay allowing total privacy. There is enough linen for changes during your holiday. Bath towels are provided however we ask that you bring your own beach towels. Extra cleaning can be arranged upon request. Other: The 3 bedrooms are cooled by air conditioning units and all have large ceiling fans. The open plan living and dining area is cooled by 4 huge ceiling fans and windows. The kitchen is well lit and provides adequate cooking space!