Apartment in Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location, 5 Minute Walk To Beaches, Shops And Restaurants
1302 Colina Del Sol is a newly renovated beautiful, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located in a quiet complex in the Old Town of Puerto Del Carmen. It is situated right on the edge of 'Los Mojones', the most exclusive part of the Old Town, and centrally located just behind the 'Biosfera' shopping centre. The apartment is spacious, comfortable and has all mod cons to make your holiday a relaxing one. Set in landscaped communal gardens, it boasts a lovely large patio/dining and BBQ area, and the complex pool, kiddies pool and pool bar are a minutes walk away. Buses and taxis are all very close by. Within 5 minutes walk are the shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants of the famous 'Old Town' harbour of Puerto Del Carmen, where you can find anything from Irish bars with entertainment, local Spanish fish and tapas restaurants, or even our local fish and chip shop! The local beach 'Playa Chica' is only a few minutes away, and the main beaches and boulevard is 5-10 minutes walk.
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
We stayed in this apartment last week, June 4th -11th 2016. It is a nice apartment , spacious, clean and has good facilities. There are ceiling fans which we needed as it was very warm at night. Later in the Summer,air conditioning would be needed. It is as advertised apart from one major inconvenience; the pool is being repaired ! We were not informed until our arrival, so we were very upset. The main reason, apart from location was the lovely pool. We were told by the lady next door that the pool had been out of use for quite some time. Aside from that major disappointment, the location is excellent, close to every possible convenience, including a very good supermarket, pubs, restaurants and the beach. Lots of long term residents in the area, so it's quiet and safe. There are a lot of steps leading to the apartment so maybe not suitable for babies or the elderly. We enjoyed the exercise. I met the owner on the last day and he did apologise about the pool being under repair. So, if anyone is looking to stay there, please ring and check the pool is ready !
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Guided tours are available for mountain biking, road biking, running and swimming. Scuba diving and snorkeling in Lanzarote is amazing. There is just so much to see in the warm clear waters. We can arrange snorkeling and diving trips for the whole family, from beginners to the most experienced. We can arrange local excursions so please ask for details.
The local beach in the Old Town is called 'Playa Chica' and is only a few minutes walk from the apartment. This beach is perfect for swimming, snorkeling or just chilling out in the sun. At weekends you will find the locals down here with their BBQs and beer!
The main sandy white beaches of Puerto Del Carmen are to be found along the main boulevard, which is only 5-10 mins walk from the apartment. Further afield you can find the white beaches of Papagayo, near Playa Blanca about 25 mins drive.
'Colina Del Sol' complex is only 10 mins drive/taxi ride from Arrecife airport. Taxis and buses are readily available outside the 'Biosfera' shopping centre which is 2 mins walk from the apartment. We are very happy to advise you on well priced car hire if required during your stay.
'Colina Del Sol' is located in the Old town of Puerto Del Carmen. It is very easy to get taxis and buses to most parts of the island from the Old Town.
The capital town 'Arrecife' is 10 mins drive, or 15 min bus ride away and you can get on or off a bus anywhere along the main boulevard.
Costa Teguise is 20 mins drive, or 40 mins bus ride - same bus stops as for Arrecife.
Playa Blanca is 30 mins drive or 45 mins bus ride. Buses go from the Old Town.
We are situated minutes from the Old Town Harbour with shops, Biosfera shopping centre, and numerous bars and restaurants offering good food, great views of the harbour and nice ambiance. About 5-10 minutes walk is the Main Boulevard (or 'Strip' as the locals call it) where you can find local shops, supermarkets, tapas bars, restaurants, taxi rank, local bus route and the lively Central Atlantico with its live music and entertainment. There are at least 4 supermarkets within a 4-5 minute stroll. Banks and Pharmacies are also within the same walking distance.
We can offer advice or booking information on all Island tours and excursions. Mirador Del Rio, Timanfaya (Fire Mountain), Jameos Del Agua and Cueva De Los Verdes (Green Caves) are a must on any visit. And if you fancy a day sailing the waves on our famous Catamaran or discovering the underwater world on the Submarine Safari we can organise these for you.. Please ask us for details.
Also leisure activities including scuba diving, kayaking, surfing, windsurfing, fishing, golf, horse riding, go carting etc...can be arranged through us.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Sep 2016 - 14 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
15 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Tariff rates are for up to 2 persons staying in the apartment. There is a charge of £60 per week for every extra person up to 4.
We accept payment via Bank Transfer or by Cheque. £100 per week deposit payable on confirmation of bookings. The balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure. Please note that all guests should have holiday insurance.
Bookings are normally from Thursday 14.00pm to Thursday 10am. However we can be flexible on differing arrival days and periods of stay. Please note that all guests should have holiday insurance.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Rates are for up to two persons staying in the apartment. There is a charge of £60 per week for every extra person up to four.
Children under 2 are free.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - En-suite is fully tiled with bath, overhead shower, sink with ample cupboards and wc. Bathroom 2 - fully tiled with large walk-in shower unit, sink and wc. There is a locking sliding door to the twin bedroom so can be used as an en-suite.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed, fitted wardrobes, drawers and bedside tables, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and bedside tables. We can provide a cot upon request.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for children. The apartment patio is enclosed so is child-safe. There is a separate kiddies pool on the complex. There is a safe and hair dryer provided at no extra cost. Outside: This apartment is situated on a quiet, well established complex called 'Colina Del Sol', which has beautifully landscaped communal gardens. The apartment has a large patio with a dining/BBQ area. There is an outside dining table with 4 chairs, barbecue and 4 sun loungers. The patio is enclosed and secluded making it the perfect place to catch a few hours in the sun, have a private barbecue, or watch the sunset over the sea... Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Full range of bedlinen and ample towels are provided and changed weekly. We provide beach towels upon request. Other: The apartment has a spacious dining area with large glass table and 4 leather chairs. We provide high chair upon request.