Villa in Puerto Banus, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Located In Exclusive Los Naranjos Hill Club, Stunning Panoramic Sea, Valley and Mountains Views
Beautiful refurbished villa, superb location in a cul-de-sac within an exclusive, peaceful gated community with remote controlled gates. Built on three levels with a terrace on each, all having fantastic panorama views of mountain range, La Concha mountain, valley and the sea overlooking Puerto Banus. Private swimming pool for guests only. Total privacy. Car port. Ample secure parking on the street in front of the house. The whole villa has new top class furnishing, linen, towels and kitchen amenities. The living room is equipped with 46" LED TV, surround speakers and Blue ray DVD player. There is a lovely stone fireplace also a new addition. The middle terrace has barbecue area with a beautiful marble top table for eight with comfortable chairs and cushions for al-fresco dining. Within 1-5 mins driving are 5 world class golf courses. All amenities within easy reach. 5 mins drive to famous Puerto Banus and 6-10 mins to beaches. Ample of activities like sports, water sports, trekking, skiing and sightseeing for all ages!
Some new features done:
A beautiful pool bar with a refrigerator.
A utility room
Refurbished 2 smaller shower + WC rooms
New additions and changes on the way:
5th bedroom en suite
New swimming pool
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Göran Hammarström
Thank you for visiting our home advertisement page.
We are a family of four. We live in Sweden. I have my own business and my wife is a doctor. We have a grown up daughter and son. Some time ago we decided to get a second home, where we could spend half of the year. We would be using it as a holiday home in the beginning, gradually moving there more permanently.
Göran Hammarström purchased this villa in 2010
Why Göran Hammarström chose West Costa del Sol
We did a lot of research and travelling to find our second home. When we came to Marbella, we just fell in love with it! When we came to know how much it had to offer in the from of climate, 320 days of sunshine and the best micro climate in Europe, activities involving all types of sports, entertainment, food, culture, history, sightseeing and the closeness and easy accessibility to everything, it was irresistible. When we saw our villa with the breathtaking views, the peace & tranquillity of this top location, despite being so close to practically everything, we had no doubt left at all!
What makes this villa unique
Its a wonderful place for relaxation, peace and tranquillity, yet close to the tourist hot spots! You wake up with the birds singing. Feel the energy surging into you from the amazing views of the mountains and the sea. Then the choice! Go to the beach? Golf? Visit parks? A trip to one of the fascinating towns or cities close by? Shopping or just a walk in the famous Puerto Banus with it´s exclusive boutiques, luxury Marina and dazzling night life? When night falls, the sea disappears and the valley sweeps in front of the house glittering with lights. It has a "feel good" factor, making it a home away from home.
(1 traveller reviews)
I have just come back from an amazing trip with my cousins. This villa was absolutely amazing with breathtaking views. It was very peaceful and tranquil. It is located in a residential area in a gated community. It was spacious enough to accommodate eight people. The owner herself was extremely professional and accommodating and the caretakers of the property were likewise very helpful. The villa is about ten minutes taxi ride to the marina (roughly €11) where there are plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and the beach. The attention to detail of the decor in the villa is amazing and I will definitely cant wait for another opportunity to return to this villa.
From the Owner
“We did a lot of research and travelling to find our second home. When we came to Marbella, we just fell in love with it! When we came to know how much it had to offer in the from of climate, 320 days of sunshine and the best micro climate in Europe, activities involving all types of sports, entertainment, food, culture, history, sightseeing and the closeness and easy accessibility to everything, it was irresistible. When we saw our villa with the breathtaking views, the peace & tranquillity of this top location, despite being so close to practically everything, we had no doubt left at all!”
Activity and Interests
5-10 mins drive takes you to beaches in Puerto Banus, The Golden Mile, San Pedro & Marbella Town. There are numerous beautiful white beaches with Cafes, restaurants, chirunguitos, & multiple water sport activities. You can also visit the luxury beach club at Nikki beach.
35 mins drive to Malaga international airport. Car hire is available at the airport & is recommended as it is nearly the same as taxi costs to & fro from Malaga airport. Besides you get a lot more out of your holiday with your own car! 45 mins to Gibraltar airport. 2 hours to Jerez airport. 2 hours to Granada airport.
10 mins to Marbella town. 10 mins to San Pedro Alcantara. 15 mins to La Canada, a huge shopping mall. 20 mins Istan. 20 mins to Benhavis, gastronomical centre of Costa del Sol. 30 mins to Estepona. 40 mins. to Gibraltar with access to North Africa. 1 hour to Ronda a historical city. 1 hr. to Tarifa with the Atlantic coast. 1 hr. to Seville. 1 hr. to Sotogrande. 2 hrs. to Granada with Alhambara palace, one of the wonders of the world and Sierra Nevada.
From Marbella continue west on the main road N340. Turn right towards "Nueva Andalucia" after passing Puerto Banus on the left hand side and the Hotel H10 Andalucia Plaza Casino on the right hand side. Follow the sign "Los Naranjos Hill Club" until you see the gated entrance on your right. From Estepona/San Pedro, turn right towards the sign "Nueva Andalucia" from the main road N340. Then follow the signs "Los Naranjos Hill Club".
Every Saturday there is a market held near the local bullring where you can bargain shop for clothes, shoes, leather articles, souvenirs, fruits, vegetables etc. Many activities for children at Funny Beach about 15 mins. drive, Water Park at Fuengirola 30mins away, Sea life at Benalmadena 35 mins away. Selwo safari park 20 mins away plus a choice of other activities like horse riding, go-carting, hobby workshops etc, etc. For adults there is trekking, water sports, visits to cultural places like the Picasso Museum in Malaga or the many historical cities within a radius of 2 hours driving.
The dazzling Puerto Banus with it's enchanting night life, fantastic designers boutiques, gourmet restaurants with their multinational cuisine is only 5 mins drive away. You can shop at the exclusive El Corte Ingles, the Carrefour or the Centro Plaza all within 4 -5 mins driving. So are the bank, pharmacies, supermarkets and a multitude of restaurants & cafes. In short, you will not be at a loss to to keep yourselves busy and having a real fun time!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Apr 2017 - 23 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
11 Jun 2017 - 16 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£868|
25% of the total amount paid at the time of booking (Non refundable). The balance to be paid 8 weeks before arrival plus 1000€ Damage Deposit (refundable within 4 weeks of departure minus any costs with receipts for breakages or damages).
Usually Saturdays, but could be flexible depending on circumstances. Departing guests requested to vacate property by 11am. Occupancy by arriving guests from 4pm.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Its a wonderful place for relaxation, peace and tranquillity, yet close to the tourist hot spots! You wake up with the birds singing. Feel the energy surging into you from the amazing views of the mountains and the sea. Then the choice! Go to the beach? Golf? Visit parks? A trip to one of the fascinating towns or cities close by? Shopping or just a walk in the famous Puerto Banus with it´s exclusive boutiques, luxury Marina and dazzling night life? When night falls, the sea disappears and the valley sweeps in front of the house glittering with lights. It has a "feel good" factor, making it a home away from home.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 en-suite with jacuzzi, walk in shower, wc. Hair dryer. Bathroom 2 en-suite with walk in shower, wc. Hair dryer. Bathroom 3 en-suite with walk in shower, 2 wash basins, wc. Hair dryer. Bathroom 4 en-suite with walk in shower, wc. Hair dryer. Bathroom 5 en-suite with walk in shower, wc, bidé, hair dryer.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 1 king size bed, can be separated to make twin beds. En-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with queen size bed with en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 with twin beds with en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 with queen size bed with en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 with queen size bed with en-suite bathroom.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is a holiday home for adults and children alike. Sorry, but no pets please. Smoking not allowed inside the house. Please respect this as we have family members with allergy problems. Outside: Small mature very quaint tropical garden with a private swimming pool for guests only. The pool deck has 5 sun loungers with a beautiful sitting group for 4. Lighted pool area with outside shower facility. There is another small garden terrace with flowering trees & grape vines on the fourth level, accessed from the pool area. The middle terrace has BBQ area with a beautiful wrought iron dining table for 8 with a marble top and top quality comfortable armchairs. There is a tent top over the garden furniture. Enjoy al-fresco eating here with the breathtaking views over the Golf valley, the sea, La Concha mountain & the mountain range! Utility Room: Utility room is in the kitchen, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron+ ironing board, vacuum cleaner, mops etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning before arrival & after departure. Extra cleaning can be provided at extra cost. Linen & towels are included. Pool & garden are maintained once a week during winter & twice during summer periods. Other: Master bedroom on the top floor has its own terrace and fantastic views. Bedroom 2 on the middle floor has a small terrace overlooking the pool & has sea views. Bedroom 3 & 4 are on the lower level having access to the pool terrace & garden area.