Apartment in Les Arcs 2000, Savoie, French Alps, France - High Altitude Snow Sure Ski To Door Location In The Heart Of The Massive Paradiski Area
Located in Les Arcs 2000, apartment benefits from having a ski to door location and are only 2 minutes walk away from the village centre from the main ski lifts and direct access to a drag lift (50m from door), that takes you to the main lifts to save you walking anywhere at all if you prefer. The new refurbishment, completed in 2010, have cost over £40k and provides visitors with a fantastic environment to base their Paradiski ski holiday from.
About the Owner
We are three guys, Bryan, Alastair and Dave who all have families who love ski-ing. We bought the property together and spent as much as we could afford to spend in order to make the apartment as luxurious as possible for when our guests and ourselves stay there. It has been designed with families and groups of people in mind and acts as a perfect base for you activity based holiday in Les Arcs.
Les Arcs is the best resort we have found with regard to catering for our individual and collective needs whether it be our youngest children (5yrs) who are learning to ski, or our oldest children (20yrs) who are expert off psites skiers. right through to us 40 somethings who are somewhere in between!
We genuinely don't think there is a better value accommodation in Les Arcs!
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Thanks very much for a wonderful week's holiday", Dianne, April 2011
"We all had a great time, skiiing, walking and apartment was great", Chris, April 2011.
"Thank you, the snow was wonderful, the views of Mont Blanc stunning and we had a great time", Adrian February 2011
" We had a lovely week skiing, the weather was greatand the children enjoyed themselves" Sara, March 2011.
"Awesome holiday, apartment, skiing and snow, Many Thanks, Andy, March 2012
"All was fine, many thanks for the service and the use of your lovely apartment", John, January 2012
"We had a fantastic time, great apartment and amazing skiing for all the guys", Dave, February 2012
From the Owner
“Great ski area for all abilities. High altitude snow sure.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Massive choice of Summmer Activities including Mountain Biking are available in July and August, please see the Les Atrcs and Paradiski websites for more detail.
Chambery, Grenoble, Geneva and Lyon are the nearest airports.
Direct trains from the UK to Bourge St Maurice, then access yto the aprtment via the funicular (from the station to Les Arcs) then free buses to the apartment
It is about an 8 hour drive from Calais or the tunnel. Underground Parking or parking at the front door is available from about 50 Euros for the week, or there are free parking options accessible via the free buses or ski lifts.
Les Arcs 2000 - 0km.
Bourge St Maurice 29km.
5 minute walk to Bars, Restaurants, Clubs and Bowling in Les Arcs 2000
Les Arcs 2000 is linked to Les Atrcs 1950 by a free bubble lift ruinning into the revenings.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£250 deposit to secure booking.
Full amount due 4 weeks before your holiday.
The apartment is self clean, all materials are provided.
Deposit returned upon confirmation the apartment was left clean.
Normally Saturday, but please enquire as weeks can be split.
Notes on prices:
Above is an example price per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“High Altitude Ski to Door. Convenient for Bars and Restaurants. Easy Access from UK by Train, Plane or Car.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is fully tiled to floor and walls.It has a double size shower unit with power shower, WC and wash basin with a storage cabinet underneath. There are two large mirrors and the room is well illuminated. All fittings are of the highest quality
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleep 6-8 In 2 Bedrooms And Lounge Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1 and 2 each have a double/single bunk bed (see photo) and sleeps up to 3 people. The bunk bed is single on top and the base can be used as a sofa or as double bed depending on your requirement. Beds have thick mattresses and goose down pillows.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has been designed to act as the ideal base for a group of people or families to use for ski and activity based holidays in the Paradiski ski area which is one of the largest snow sure interconnected ski areas in the world. The apartment has all the luxuries that we would like to see in an apartment, providing a pleasant well equiped environment for staying in as an option to going out for a meal in the evening. All fixtures and fitting are of the highest quality. Each bedroom has storage and there is also Sony PS2s in the apartment to use for gaming and/or watching DVDs. It really is a piece of luxury that you look forward to returning to and relaxing in after a day on the slopes! Please bring your own linen and towels, quilts and pillows are provided. You can hire linen and towels locally at a cost. Outside: Apartment 1 has Double length balcony with uninterrupted view of Mont Blanc. Access from living area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Please visit our website for full details on this service. Other: The corridor has overhead storage for ski's.