Luxury 2 bed apartment nr Bogaz, Famagusta, Northern Cyprus,
This luxury apartment is fully air conditioned, fully furnished and equipped. It has TV and DVD player. Patios front, side and rear with wicker furniture and also an outdoor 4 seater, dining suite. Ideally situated next to a large, unusually shaped pool. Sea views. Off-road parking. Located on the new resort complex of Hilltop, Safa Koy. In addition to our pool, the complex has a choice of 2 communal pools and a restaurant/bar/coffee shop.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in England and have two grown up children and two grandchildren. I work full time, but spend most of my holidays in Cyprus, where I have made many friends and have really fallen in love with Bogaz.
1 holidaymaker review
Above average sized apatrment, well fitted in pleasent surroundings.Ideal for families with young children and out of school holidays for those looking for a quiet relaxed break. A car is needed although some restaurants/cafes within walking distance but definately required for the supermarkets. Transfers and Car hire services arranged by Trev the local contact were excellent as was any assistance needed. Will definately go again although prehaps during warmer months.
From the Owner
“I love Bogaz which has retained its village feel with a small fishing harbour which is totally unspoilt by tourism.”
Activity and Interests
The apartment is 2km from the coast with an unspoilt beach. Up and down the coast there are numerous beaches offering varying degrees of
services from none at all to those providing sun-beds, bar, restaurant and water sports.
It is possible to fly into Ercan in the North of Cyprus or into Larnaca in the South. Transit times are 1 and 2 hours respectively. A car is advisable to explore the island. Hire cars from the South are allowed into the North side but not vice versa.
There are a number of locations through which to cross the border. Airport transfers and car hire can be arranged if you require.
The village harbour is a nice peaceful setting to enjoy a cool drink or visit one of the restaurants. The harbour beach restaurant has a small sandy beach with sun-beds and waiter service provided.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Just a £50 (per week) non refundable deposit secures your booking. Balance payable at least 4 weeks prior to visit.
Changeover day, arrival and departure times are flexible.
Notes on prices:
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“There are many beautiful beaches with the warm seas; Bogaz boasts a range of bars and restaurants with fish being the local speciality. The area is easily accessible with Larnaka airport just over an hours drive away. Unique benefits of the property The property with its patio is just a hop skip and a jump away from the poolside; with beautiful views of the sea and countryside.”
- children welcome
- near the sea
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with walk-in power shower WC and bidet. Family bathroom with bath/power shower over and WC and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Dble Bedrooms) further 2 in lounge Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, fitted wardrobes, dressing table patio doors to front patio and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. Additional sleeping in lounge by arrangement.
- Notes on accommodation: It is fully air conditioned, fully furnished and fully equipped. It has TV, and DVD player. Patios front, side and rear with wicker furniture and also an outdoor. 4 seater, dining suite. There are family games and pool toys, books for holiday reading DVDs audio and films. (the complex restaurant has DVDs for hire for nominal fee also wireless internet connection available). The apartment is ideally situated next to a large, unusually shaped pool. Sea views. Off-road parking. Located on the new resort complex of Hilltop, Safa Koy. In addition to our pool, the complex has a choice of 2 communal pools and a restaurant, bar and coffee shop. Outside: The apartment is set in beautiful maintained gardens. The rear patio has 3 steps leading down to a grassed area just a hop, skip and jump away form the large swimming pool, approx length 25 metres by 10m, 1.5m depth and a small shallow kiddies pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is checked and aired/cleaned as necessary prior to visitors arriving. All linen and towels provided (except beach towels). Linen laundered prior to visit. Guests are requested to leave the apartment as they would wish to find it.