Luxury 5 bedroom villa in prime location overlooking the bay of Kalkan - 5 Minute Walk to Town and Town Beach
This is a beautiful family villa maintaining the external charms of a mediterranean house but furnished and interior designed in a contemporary style. In one of the best locations on the Lycian coast in Turkey. Kalkan itself is a charming fishing village which comes to life in the summer months and plays host to a truly international set. The villa is very tastefully decorated with cool colours and travertine flooring and can comfortably sleep 10 people and has all facilities, from wifi ,sound system and TV to a horizon pool and air-con.There are 2 balconies overlooking the sea and 2 on the shady garden side and a large roof terrace. It is a truly lovely holiday location suitable for any time between April and October *** Please note that our availability calendar was inadvertently not updated correctly until today 9th March 2015 --- We would normally be fully booked by now. SO there is now plenty of availability to date.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
A beautifully furnished contemporary family home. Tastefully decorated by my interior designer wife! This lovely house has provided us with many wonderful family holidays. It is perfectly located providing proximity to the town but also the serenity of its uninterrupted sea views. Chilled days by the pool and as much activity as you wish in the many bars and lovely restaurants in the wonderful fishing village of Kalkan.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Based on various recommendations we thought we would try Kalkan as a family holiday destination to take 5 teenagers. It was fantastic and made more so by Villa Serin Ev. The villa is beautifully placed 5 minutes from town so that the children had complete freedom to come and go as they pleased, whilst having the most spectacular views from the house and pool to the village and sea, with only an olive grove between. The villa itself was well organised and well equipped and felt like a home not a bland rental. We didn't bother renting a car as we could walk to and from the shops and the village easily and taxis were readily available.
We stayed at Serin Ev for a week and found the villa- very comfortable and spacious. It had lovely bedrooms, 4 bath/shower rooms, was very spacious throughout and was beautifully decorated (unlike many other villas in the region). The pool area was lovely with lots of sunbeds and a comfortable seating area as well as a large outdoor table and chairs and a great BBQ. The kitchen is large and well equipped and the property is well maintained with a pool guy who comes every day to make sure everything is swept and clean. The villa is really close to the town which made it easy to shop for both food and handbags! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and were very comfortable in the villa and would definitely recommend it.
From the Owner
“Wonderful area. Wonderful food. Wonderful climate. Wonderful people!”
Activity and Interests
10 minute walk to town beach. Numerous beach clubs within 10 mins and several other a 15 min boat ride (free) away.
Dalaman airport 1.5 hrs drive. Car hire easily available but not necessary.
We can arrange your transfers or car hire at your cost if required.
10 min walk into Kalkan. Kas 25 minute drive. Fethiye nearest large town 30 mins drive. Patara beach 8 miles of unspoilt sandy beach 10 mins bus or car ride.The beauty of the location is that if you wish to spend your holiday mainly in Kalkan there is no need for a car or taxis . It is a "genuine"10 minute stroll into town, ideal for those independent children and teenagers!!
Kalkan is a lovely fishing village which comes alive in the summer months between may and late October. It is sufficiently small to remain characterful and yet boasts a multitude of great bars and restaurants. These vary from chic and international to cheap and local (great by the way!!). There are many historical sites within striking distance of Kalkan and also visits to the mountain villages nearby allow a glimpse into real rural Turkey.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We would like full payment in advance with sufficient time for clearance of any cheques. We would prefer payment by BACS and would also require a deposit to cover any breakages or damage to the property.A 50% deposit is taken at the time of your confirmation of booking with the second 50% payable one month before your holiday. A deposit of £450 is also taken at then this will be as a cheque which will be destroyed once the the property is checked after your departure.
Changeover days are flexible as our cleaning service is very local.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Close to all amenities and yet quiet and calm. We have our own pool but also have the use of a communal pool with a bar which provides snacks etc at lunch time.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with bath/shower bidet etc. Bathroom 2 with shower/bath. Bathroom 3 with shower, basin etc. Bathroom 4 shower room with basin loo etc
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 master bedroom with king size bed. Bedroom 2 with large double bed. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds. Bedroom 4 with large double bed. Bedroom 5 with large double bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property is also available out of season as Kalkan takes on a totally different feel in the winter months and the weather can be wonderful in December. We have cosy blankets, an electric blanket and an open fire! Please contact us for deals out of season.... April /May and Sept/October Outside: Private swimming pool. terrace with sun loungers. Barbecue at one end of terrace with dining table for 10 people.Large roof terrace Utility Room: Washing machine and wash basin, ironing board cleaning stuff etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Mid stay cleaning on 2 weeks and beach towels provided. We can also provide a chef service if required.Extra cleaning arranged at your request and charged accordingly Other: A small office area with desk and sound system/fax/computer modem etc is part of the open plan living area.