Apartment in Paynes Bay, St James, Barbados, Caribbean - Situated On The Stunning Beach Of Paynes Bay In A Peaceful Location Yet With All Amenities
This privately owned sumptuous apartment is built to exacting standards and offers extremely spacious accommodation with a classic character and individual style. Waterside 304 is a third floor apartment accessible by lift or stairs offering far reaching views over the Caribbean sea from the private terrace and living area. This apartment is fully furnished completed with a designer fitted kitchen and 5 star bathrooms equipped with everything you could wish for and more! Waterside is a secure wall gated development and is surrounded by indigenous mature plants around the perimeter of the site for privacy. The apartment is fully air-conditioned has 2 independent bathrooms, broadband, Plasma TV and DVD, Ipod docking station fully equipped kitchen and outstanding views from its private terrace overlooking the 40m private pool. It also offers an underground car park and concierge 24hrs to assist you with any help you may need.
Top Traveller Review
Wonderful Family Holiday
About the Owner
I'm a hardworking individual that enjoys life and loves to relax in my spare time. Work hard, play hard is my motto!
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Lovely spacious apartment with everything you need for a relaxing holiday without the interruptions of hotel staff and strict meal time arrangements etc. Well fitted and equipped kitchen, with everything you would ever need if you wanted to cook proper meals. Bonus of utility room with washer and drier. Amazing large and airy bathrooms and independantly controlled air conditioning in living room and bedrooms. Spacious balcony overlooking large private pool and beautiful views over the sea. Excellent location near to bars/restaurants/hotels and local facilities (including essential groceries from petrol station almost opposite apartment).
Secure underground parking and security guards on duty all day. I Would recommend the property to independent travellers who do not want usual the "regimented" routine of hotel "housekeeping" and meals at certain times etc."
I wondered if you could post this on the website for me as I don't seem to be able to do it and really wanted to give the apartment a good review. I also wanted to thank you for making the booking and arrangements so easy - I was a little nervous as its the first time we have booked direct with an owner without going through an Agent. I was concerned about the money transfer too but everything went so smoothly and we hope to visit your apartment again in the not too distant future.
Very best regards, Tina
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Wonderful Family Holiday
The apartment is absolutely beautiful. Spacious for our family of 4, with everything that you could need. Fantastic to have a washing machine and dryer, when you have young children!! The views are just stunning from the balcony, favourite time of day was rum punch on the balcony watching the sun go down. The pool is really big, lots of sun loungers. We had it mainly to ourselves. Access to the beach through the little gate was brilliant. Water Sports available along the beach and lovely walks up and down the beach.Very close to the Cliff Restaurant, we walked there with the children with no problem. The local buses (Reggae Bus) run very frequently, about 5 mins into Holetown where there are shops, bars, Restaurants. Limegrove if you have loads of spare cash!! Big Supermarket and a taxi rank. Outside the apartment building are a couple of local eateries, Karibu, The Roti Den and Big Mango Bar and Grill all serving Bajan food, they all do Take Away as well!!! All really good. We have 2 children 13 & 10 and at no point did we feel uncomfortable wandering around, we met so many lovely friendly people it added to our holiday experience. Kirk the taxi driver also helped us out with visits to The Boatyard and Harrison Cave. We had a brilliant time at this apartment.....
Recently stayed for a week at this fabulous apartment. Perfectly situated on Paynes Bay with a beautiful pool and a gate straight out onto the beach. The apartment itself was beautifully appointed and very spacious - great balcony overlooking the sea. It was very hard to leave and I'd thoroughly recommend it. Many great restaurants and bars within walking distance and the bus stop was just a few yards away, so you really don't need a car.
Beautiful apartment on the best bay in Barbados. A superb holiday and this apartment is highly recommended.
From the Owner
“Fantastic Restaurants, beautiful beaches, facilities for everyone. A place you can relax or find plenty to do depending how you feel.”
Activity and Interests
Stepping straight onto the white sands of the beautiful beach with the crystal clear waters you can walk next door to 'Daphne's' for cocktails or to enjoy their finest cuisine.
Watersports, water ski lesson, glass bottom boat rides available all day long by the wave of a hand or a visit to one of the many water sport shops.
You can snorkle out to see the turtles which nest only a few second away from the shore.
The Island is easily accessible with direct flights from the USA, Canada and the UK making Barbados the ideal destination. Grantley Adams International is about 11 miles and approximately 20 mins drive away from Waterside.
Bridgetown is approx 10 minutes drive along the coast and has everything to offer including plenty of bars and restaurants, shopping, markets, beaches and plenty more.
Hole Town a mere 5 minutes north with supermarkets, bank, duty free shopping facilities, boasts some of the islands best restaurants, from the affordable to the exclusive.
Local super markets, cash machines and garages are within easy reach of the apartment with restaurants and bars only a sort walk away. Medical Centre is just across the road. Many activities, places to go and things to see within minutes of Waterside.
Golf, water sports, polo, shopping and more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Jun 2016 - 1 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
2 Dec 2016 - 15 Apr 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To check availability or to book your stay in this stunning apartment simply call or email Suzi via the contact details below or visit our website below.
Flexible dependent on availability.
Notes on prices:
Great deals and offers available. Call Suzi to discuss fantastic discounts and amazing deals.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Great golf and watersports on your doorstep.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Both 5 star en-suite bathrooms are equipped with vitreous china bathroom sets and chrome fittings. Both with walk in showers, with power shower and jet sprays and the master bedroom having a bath. Bright well mirrored bathrooms with shaving sockets.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms with double beds and the luxury of en-suite bathrooms. With white silk finished walls and ceilings, Meranti hardwood panelled doors, coral conicing and marble floors. Both bedrooms fully furnish with hardwood double fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Secure wall gated development with 24hr concierge and security. Fully air-conditioned including ceiling fans. Outside: The private terrace of the apartment over looks the Caribbean Sea and onto the 40m private pool below. The pool area includes sun loungers, tables, chairs and parasols, it has secured gate access to step directly onto the beach. Also offers underground secure parking if you wish to hire a car. Utility Room: Two main storage cupboards in the hall way, one containing iron and ironing board, cleaning product and utensils - the other containing the boiler, water system and electric box. Storage cupboard in the kitchen contains the washer and dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Luxury bedlinen and ample towels provided. Exclusive maid service 'Sonia'. Also includes Iron/ironing board, hairdryer, all cleaning equipment and products. Beach toys for children including snorkel. Also cook and baby sitting service available. Other: View this luxury apartment on our website (via link below)