Holiday Home in Ardmore, Waterford, Ireland - Peaceful Location Just Five Minutes Walk To Nearest Beach
Beautiful dormer 2,600 sq.ft house on large lawned garden, with sea views from all aspects of house.
About the Owner
This holiday home is owned by John and Kathryn Hallahan. We planned the layout of the house and built it to a very high standard. We lived in this house for a few years so it is also a family home to us. We have been letting it for the last three years and have met many interesting people and nationalities over the years. We make every effort to meet people on arrival and make their Irish holiday experience as enjoyable as possible.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Fantastic well equipped house.
Loved Ardmore, cliff wallk our favourite, house great location for travel. Sorry to leave, will be back.'
From the Owner
“john is from the area and we enjoy the space and the breath taking sea views. The local village is a 15 minute walk away and the two local bustling towns are within a 15 minute drive. It is a lovely place to unwind, relax or if preferred enjoy the local beaches, golf courses and busy towns.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Water sports and classes available.
Summer sports camps for children July/August.
dancing classes for children.
3 day local festival invillage every July.
Traditional Irish music sessions in local hotel.
Spa facilities in 5 star hotel.
Nearest beach 5 min walk.
3 other stunning local sandy beaches 10 min drive.
Cork airport 40 miles.
Dublin airport 120 miles.
Cork/Swansea ferry 40 miles.
Rosslare ferry port 80 miles.
Dublin ferry port 120 miles.
Nearest village Ardmore 1.5 miles. Dungarvan town 11 miles. Youghal bay 7 miles. Both of these towns have shop, restaurants, pubs and three top class golf courses.
In Ardmore village, one restaurant, 1 five star hotel mitchelin award winning cliff house hotel.
1 craft shop, 1 art studio.
1 art gallery/cafe.
One 3 star hotel with music sessions and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
July - Week 1
2 Sep 2017 - 1 Feb 2019
518 night minimum stay
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£127|
Deposit of two hundred Euros to secure booking. A cheque, Bankdraft or postal order for the full amount to be received two weeks before arrival. A damage deposit of 150 euros cash is payable on arrival and returned on check out pending the house left in a reasonable state without any damage or breakages. Please note that a small extra cost for heating and lighting will apply. This is metered so you pay for what you use.
Check in 3pm Saturdays.
Check out 10am Saturdays.
Notes on prices:
Weekly prices are advertised but discounts will be given for fortnightly or longer stays. please note that a small extra cost for heating and lighting will apply. This is metered so you pay for what you use. All enquiries are welcome. Weekend lets or shorter stays are welcomed off peak but only weekly bookings taken from May To August. We would also welcome enquiries for longer stays where a discount will apply and will be quoted on an individual basis.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This property is located within easy reach of Cork, Dublin or Rosslare. There are many local tourist attractions within easy access.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom one. En-suite bathroom to bedroom two. 1 toilet with wash basin. 1 bathroom with corner bath, shower and toilet.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 ( 6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with en-suite and double bed. Bedroom 2 with en-suite and double bed. Bedroom 3 double bed with balcony. Bedroom 4 6 ft bed. Bedroom 5 two twin beds. Bedroom 6 single room with single bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Can accommodate 11 people. No smoking. No pets allowed. Outside: Large lawned garden, BBQ and patio area. Utility Room: Chesty freezer, washing machine. Tumble dryer. Microwave. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels provided. house cleaned weekly. Other: 1 Study/ playroom