Fab Beach Casa near Marbella/ Puerto Banus/ Estepona, Spain - 100 Yards From The Beach, With Stunning Roof Terrace!
Here is the perfect place to chill out, dream with the stars from the roof terrace, chilled glass of rose, and waken to blue skies and the peaceful sound of the ocean. This is a small privately owned Moorish style townhouse set within an exclusive small development, on the ocean's edge, 4km south of Puerto Banus/Marbella, 10km to Estepona, on the beach at Playa de Cancelada. The house is spread over 3 floors, offering a pretty sitting room, 'romeo and Juliet style balcony, small library/meditation area off with day bed and choice of inspirational books. A dining kitchen with breakfast bar designed in sea colours of blue/aqua, leading to sun filled dining terrace for alfresco eating. A spiral staircase to the double bedroom and bathroom, that leads to a further private terrace. Overall the house is artistic and rustic with natural terracotta floors, rugs, flowers, books, candles and artworks in abundance - the perfect romantic place to unwind and enjoy.
About the Owner
Hola, I am Rosalinda, welcome to our lovelyl beach casa.
I fell in love with this place many years ago, bought it because of its stunning terraces and 360 degree views of sea and mountains from the roof terrace.
And since then, have spent many very happy years, chilling out at all times of year.
Even in winter, the sun is still shining on the terraces.
I am a creative person, having worked in the media, film and theatre world for many years.
- many a rough cut documentary footage has been edited here or a production planned in peace and quiet away from the hustle of the city.
Not to mention the joy of Yoga from the roof terrace as the sun comes up or down.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hanna, London 2010 - 'this is a an absolute gem. I have stayed several times and love every moment of my visits. it is a beautiful place - the gardens and pools are simply stunning and the townhouse itself is a delight - the views at dusk from the rooftop terrace are particuarly beautiful.'
Maxwell, Edinburgh - 'this is where I come to chill out and forget the rest of the world. Its peaceful, beautiful home and has a very 'zen' like feel. I walk on the beach for miles, eat in the little tapas bars' and enjoy whatever the season'
Orla, Dublin - 'here is the perfect place for us with our young son ( 2 years) to come and relax, right on the beach, with beautiful gardens, pools and the local village a walk away - its safe, very lovely and the house is a gem with its beautiful outside terraces, candles and paintings...we hate leaving!'
Simon/Gill:We really enjoyed our stay a really lovely place,we loved it. A real 10 out of 10 and many thanks, definitely a holiday to remember!
From the Owner
“The location of the beach casa is quite perfect. 100 yards to the beach , so no having to pack the car and drive, and we are equally blessed with glorious mountain views from the roof terrace - the sunset views are pretty spectacular. It is truly a relaxing place to chill out, unwind, and enjoy your own space, with the benefits of the beautiful gardens, pools and beach at any time of year. It's ease of access to Marbella, Puerto Banus just a 10 minute drive or indeed a walk across the bridge to the very charming little Spanish village of Cancelada.”
Activity and Interests
The 'casa' is situated 'beachside' on the new golden mile, and is just about 100 yards from the beach, with stunning views from the roof terrace over the ocean (and mountains). The beach is private for the community of villas, and so never very busy. It is possible to walk 1 hour in either direction towards San Pedro (and Puerto Banus) or eastwards towards Estepona, stopping to have a 'cafe con leche', 'cerveza' or 'tinto verano' at any of the 'chirungito' beach bars open from April - October.
The nearest Airport is Malaga - only a 50 minute drive on the fast new E15 - A7 Autopisto del Meditereraneo towards Cadiz direction. Alternatively, one can fly to Gibralter, and it is a 40 minute drive from here. It is not essential to have a car, as there is an airport coach to Marbella, then a short taxi to the 'casa', but possibly beneficial in terms of travelling around.
The 'casa' is situated beach side however, it is only a short 10 minute walk to the village of Cancelada, situated between Marbella and Estepona. Marbella, Puerto Banus and Estepona are a 10/15minute drive away. Malaga, Granada, Seville, Sierra Nevada between 1 - 2 hours. Tarifa/Cadiz and the magnificent Atlantic coast less than 1 hours drive. Madrid two hours ( by new fast train). Tangiers, Assilah and North Africa less than 2 hours journey (car and boat).
There is 24 hour security, an office with internet and the wonderful helpful Antonio to assist you plan any of your journeys. The very lovely Rabia, is our housekeeper, who speaks four languages (English, French, Spanish, Arabic) and ensures all is perfect for your arrival.
There is a small mini market for fresh bread and essentials open every day, cafe, bar and restaurants all walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
18 Sep 2016 - 1 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please check availibility dates with owner, by email or phone. A 50% deposit is required to secure booking, followed by balance of rental payment 1 month before arrival. Owner will send holiday booking form with all details. A £100 security deposit, refundable within 14 days of departure, is payable one month before arrival.
Changeover date is flexible dependent on time of year. During busy summer season (July/August/Sept) the preferred changeover day is Saturday, but in some instances flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Easter / Christmas and New Year charged at peak rates
Please email owner for details.
50% deposit payable with Booking.
50% balance payable 30 days before arrival
£100 security deposit
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“As an artist and designer, you will find the beach casa stylish yet comfortable. The style theme of my lovely home is of the sea and so all the colours reflect this in aquas, blues, whites and teracottas. This is a home that you will immediately fall in love with and find difficult to leave. Enjoy and haste ye back!”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 2 spacious bathrooms, for him and her! (no having to share your space!) A full en-suite bathroom with bath and shower downstairs in traditional Andalusian style. Upstairs there is a beautiful contemporary state of the art shower room.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 persons Notes on bedrooms: There is a delightful very comfy double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, leading onto a flower filled private terrace outside the bedroom. Good cupboard hanging space and 2 X chest of drawers. Additionally, upstairs there is a smaller second bedroom, filled with light, and has a double bed, and 1 X chest of drawers. With additional hanging wardrobe space in the sitting room.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has been extensively renovated in the last 5 years, converting two homes in to one. The accommodation is therefore to a high standard and is very much a 'home from home', designed with care, love and attention to detail. The 'casa' is perfectly positioned on a corner site, surrounded by banana and avocado plants, bougainvillea, geraniums and night scented jasmine. One of the most striking feature is the 3 completely private, sun filled terraces, with stunning views to the sea and the mountains. Overall the house is artistic, rustic and romantic, with tiled terracotta tiles, rugs, natural wood, whitewashed walls, candles, flowers and artworks in abundance. With its private terraces, this is the perfect place to unwind, chill out and watch the sunset over the ocean and mountains, with the champagne from the roof terrace. Outside: The house has 3 stunning outside terraces; bedroom garden terrace, dining terrace and roof terrace. All terraces have delightful outdoor furniture, including sun beds, parasols, dining tables, sofas, cafe tables, yoga mats, candles and BBQ, and just 100 yards walk to the beach. The house is situated in a small privately owned exclusive Andalusian pueblo-style development, frequently wins the award for the best gardens of the year, and are beautifully maintained all year round. There are 4 private garden pools for swimming with one heated all year round. Utility Room: There is ample cupboard space upstairs and downstairs for hanging clothes, ironing board, sun beds and travel equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a minimal cleaning charge, and for supply of towels and linen. Utility charges are included in rental price. If you are staying for longer than a week, and require a changeover, there is an additional charge by arrangement. Other: The library sanctuary is off the sitting room, has a day bed, and is designed with the 'Moorish influence' that surrounds the villa. Large brightly coloured comfy cushions, artworks, candles, music system and books occupy this peaceful 'zen' space.