Villa in Akcapinar, Nr. Akyaka, Aegean Region, Turkey - Beautiful Location Within Traditional Turkish Fishing Village
Traditional Turkish farmhouse within a small heritage protected fishing village, set against the beautiful backdrop of the dramatic mountains and the turquoise blue waters of Akcapinar Bay. Private, secure grounds with swimming pool and abundant orchard of pomegranate, fig and citrus trees. There is a spacious patio area for sunbathing and relaxing. An ideal setting for alfresco dining, day or night. The villa is located on the edge of the village near to the main road and bus stops and therefore there may be some traffic noise.
Top Traveller Review
wow what an amazing villa
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
wow what an amazing villa
just stayed at this villa amazing.great location for kitesurfing beach a car is needed for any journey.you can walk into the village were there is a small supermarket, a bakery, a post office and a lovely tea house.akyaka is 5 minutes drive away were there is a blue flag beach and many shops,restaurants and supermarkets.marmaris is 25 minutes away and is much busier were there is a great waterpark on the beach.the best feature of the villa is the pool completely private and very clean much needed as it was very hot .irem is a lovely lady she is on hand to meet any of your needs.kitesurf beach 5 minutes drive away excellent location 10 turkish lira to park and use facilities excellent conditions. we will definately be back thanks for a fantastic holiday
Activity and Interests
Akcapinar Bay is the nearest beach and is ideal for the whole family and just a 5 min drive. It is very private as it is not widely known to tourists, and has a clean and sandy beach with safe shallow waters and cooling coastal breeze. Designated swimming area and separate area for water activities such as kite surfing. Akyaka Beach and Harbour is a 10 min drive - also very good. Marmaris Beach is a 30 min drive.
Dalaman airport 50 mins drive. Bodrum airport 2hr 30 mins drive.
The house is located close to main roads and various bus services area available nearby. Car hire is not essential but recommended if you wish to see more of the area.
Akyaka is a 10 minute drive, where you will find various restaurants and safe beach. There is also a harbour where several day trips are available. Gokova is a 10 minute drive where on Saturday's you will find a fantastic farmers market full of fresh vegetables, cheese, fish and spices. Mugla and Marmaris can be reached in about 30 minutes. These main resorts offer shopping, many restaurants, bars and clubs. Dalyan, Datca, Fetihye are also nearby popular places to visit for a day trip.
Within the village of Akcapinar you will meet the local residents who are extremely friendly and welcoming. Please note that most residents do not speak English! Within a 5 min stroll from the villa you will find The Tea House and Restaurants - Try tost, pida or koftas or just enjoy a Turkish tea, beer or soft drinks.
Fish Restaurant - Located alongside the river running through the village the restaurant serves the catch of the day. Bakers - Fresh bread baked daily
Convenience Stores - well stocked with basics, we highly recommend the local Turkish Delight. Post Office - Centre for village administration. Mosque - You will hear the melodic chants from the Imam as he calls the villagers to worship at various times of the day.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 25 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount (including the refundable damage bond) is required upon booking and the balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to start of holiday. Long term lets at non-peak times at preferential rates would be considered. Cancellation Charges; prior to 8 weeks - 25%, 6-8 weeks notice 50%, 4-6 weeks notice 75%, 2-4 weeks notice 100%.
Changeover day is flexible, please ask for details. Please aim to clear by midday on day of departure or other time by prior agreement.
Notes on prices:
Please ask for any further details. We offer a 5% discount to you when you book a return visit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom to first floor includes WC, wash hand basin, walk-in overhead electric shower and a washing machine.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 4 x bedrooms to first floor. Double master bedroom - ceiling fan. Double bedroom - ceiling fan. Two single rooms. All bedrooms have wardrobes & mosquito nets. Sofa double bed in ground floor lounge.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully furnished in keeping with the traditional Turkish style of the property, with all modern requirements catered for. All windows are openable with optional mosquito nets. The tiled and parquet floors add to the light, cool, airy atmosphere. There is a large balcony to the first floor that overlooks the grounds, the village and the stunning mountains beyond. Please note that smoking is not permitted inside this property. Outside: Private, secure grounds with abundant pomegranate, fig and citrus trees for you to enjoy during your stay. There is a private pool, which can be illuminated at night for use during the evenings. The area around the pool is ideal for sunbathing and relaxing on the sunloungers provided. There is a large marble tiled patio area that benefits form the morning sun and afternoon shade that offers an ideal dining area. There are 4 sun loungers with cushions, a dining table and 6 chairs. All furniture can easily be moved around the area to suit your needs. There is also an outdoor toilet to the rear of the villa and a pool-side cold shower. There is a drying/changeing room on the ground floor faceing the pool for your use. Utility Room: Wash hand basin, storage area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are provided within house, however please bring your own beach towels for use outside. Washing machine for your use. Maid service may available upon request, please ask for details. Any damages must be reported to the Owners asap (by email/text). Other: All bedrooms are made up on arrival and additional bedding is provided. The property will have been cleaned on arrival and it shall be the renters responsibility to leave the property clean and tidy during and upon leaving at the end of the rental period.