Villa in Ovacik, near Oludeniz, Turkey - Peaceful Location Within Easy Distance Of Local Village
The property is fitted and decorated to a very high standard, to a level that you would expect of your own home. There are two King size bedrooms with hand made beds and two twin bedrooms - all nicely decorated and all with bedside tables and dressing tables including hairdryers in all bedrooms. The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, juicer, fridge freezer and all the usual utensils you would find in a normal kitchen. The open-plan lounge and dining room contains a large dining table with red leather chairs as well as large comfortable sofas. There is a TV (Digibox with most of your favourite UK programs) and DVD player. There is an outside pool with an outside shower too, with beautiful mountain views which comes equipped with sunbeds, tables and umbrellas plus a luxurious wooden sun terrace with fabric drapes for shade and privacy. A large balcony also overlooks the pool with a fitted BBQ. For 2013 we have added a large luxury wooden framed hammock, the perfect retreat to doze in...
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
At the villa we have a guest book with comments from previous visitors. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think there is an urgent issue that needs our attention.
4.2 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
I have been to this resort for the last 8years and have never had a problem until now. Not only was the villa much further away from everything than what they said, the television didn't work properly, lots of the lights didn't work and as for listing as a 'luxury ' villa you would think for the price charged it would include a mid stay clean! When we arrived the toilet seat was broke, the downstairs fridge door was left open, so much for their checks! Had to chase for 3 months for deposit return and only received half due to mascara marks on linen - ever heard of a washing machine??? Have always treated villas as our own home and never known anything like it. If you want to say goodbye to your deposit then book here.
We spent a week at the Villa in late Oct 2013 with another family. Lesley and Paul were fantastic to deal with both before and after the trip. Nothing was too much trouble, they also organised our transfers and communication was excellent. The villa itself was fantastic, very well equipped and spacious. It is quiet during the day where you can lie by the pool and watch the paragliders fly down from the mountain above you. For night times it is near enough the bars and restaurants of Hisaronou if you want to go out. If not a bbq and a night sat on the balcony is a very pleasant way to spend your time! I would happily book the villa again but wouldn't go quite as late in the season as Hisaronou pretty much closes down in November.
We have been booking villas in Turkey for seven years and this villa is splendid and way above average. The pool is a delight and is larger than normal. The facilities inside are superb because the owners have spent a great deal of time and thought into the needs of their guests and a high standard has been achieved throughout. The large bank size safe gives one peace of mind. We thank Leslie and Paul for a wonderful and relaxing holiday. Sue and Terry (Suffolk).
We were 2 families with 4 teenagers between us.
This house provided everything we were looking for.
The house is very spacious and we didn't feel cramped.
The rooms are beautifully equipped and each room has the luxury of its own bathroom.
With a fully equipped kitchen, where many a good meal was cooked.
The barbecue over looking the pool outside was well used as well.
Out favourite space was the deck outside, with great family meals enjoyed around the table.
The very big pool obviously the best part, and once again loads of space to spread out around the pool with enough loungers.
The house is well located, and a easy access to the closest town Harisano, and the beautiful beach of Oludeniz is a short drive away.
This house is highly recommended, and we will deffinately return to Daisy Villa.
Many thanks to Leasley
Fab holiday in a great Villa
Everything about our holiday to Turkey was fantastic this year. Booking this Villa through Owners Direct and communication with Lesley, the owner, has been great. A very smooth process. A lovely touch was the gift (I won't spoil the surprise) and all the information we received before going to the Villa.
On arrival at the villa we were met by the agent with the keys and then left to our own devises to enjoy the holiday, knowing we could contact the agents if we needed them at all.
The villa was lovely. It is exactly like the photos; everything we hoped.
Most days we spent playing some music and sunbathing or swimming around the pool. The villa was in a great location; far enough away from Hisaronu to feel relaxed during the day but close enough to party in the evenings!
I went with my husband, daughter and her friend... we all loved it and are already planning next years visit back!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This is a famous area for paragliding and water sports and the many historical places of interest that Turkey is famous for.
The villa is 10 minutes from Oludeniz using the Dolmus bus which runs every 10 minutes from the main road. If you have transport there are many small private beaches waiting for you.
The nearest Airport is Dalaman airport (45 mins). Carriers from all the London and main UK airports fly here. Antalya airport is approx 2 hours drive away. Transfers can be arranged at an additional cost. Car hire is available either at the airport or in the local town.
OluDeniz with its famous beach is approx 10 mins away by Dolmus. Fethiye is 15 mins on the Dolmus bus, both service the main road stops every 10 mins. The local town of Hisaranou is a 10 minute walk away.
There are an abundance of excursions locally, from jeep safaris to paragliding and turtle watching, all can be arranged in the local town. Restaurants and bars are plentiful in Hisaranou with a wide choice of cuisine. A large Azda supermarket is in Hisaranou which stocks most food requirements for your holiday, it has its own car park. You can exchange currency at the small shopping centre, with very good rates. Taxis are plentiful and a return to the villa is approx 6 YTL (£4.50) well worth it in the heat! Always check the cost before getting in though. The jewel in the crown are the local jewellers, where you can window shop and dream to your heart's content. Items are sold on weight and quality of stones. Prices are to be haggled and approx 50% cheaper than the UK. Business cards of jewellers we have used are in the villa along with other cards for local eateries that we and our guests have used and enjoyed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
You can reserve your holiday with us with an online or cheque payment of £250. Full payment is due 10 weeks before departure. We also take a £200 damage deposit which is encashed and returned to you once our management firm has confirmed that the villa has been left clean and tidy without any loss of furnishings, decorations or damage.
Saturday is our preferred changeover day but we are happy to accomodate flights/bookings on other days.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Large ensuite bathroom to bed 1 with full sized jacuzzi, twin washbasin and walk in shower. The 3 other spacious bathrooms all have showering facilities. All bathrooms have hairdryers with Turkish plugs on.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is decorated in silver/duck egg colour scheme, with lavish crystal chandeliers and fitted wardrobes and a hand made King size bed for a fabulous night's sleep. The dressing area is framed with an antique wooden screen inlaid with brass.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A high chair and cot with linen is available free of charge, we also have a baby bath, potty, suitable soft toys and plastic plates and cutlery for our younger guests. We have free WIFI and printing facilities for those guests who may need to work a little in between dips in the pool. We have installed a large safe which is big enough to take a couple laptops in addition to the normal important possessions. There is a water chiller on the rear terrace, water costs just 6ytl for 19 litres can be delivered free of charge and we just ask that you leave fresh water for our incoming guests. For 2013 we have added a wine/drinks fridge in the basement. Please note that this is a non-smoking and pet free villa. Outside: We have a nice private enclosed garden with fruit trees and flowers that surrounds the villa. There is comfortable outdoor furniture on all of the terraces from Bed 1, the lounge and on the decking area. Sunbeds with cushions and umbrellas are on the poolside as is an outdoor chess set, Jenga and Dominoes. The villa has a private entrance with a lockable gate and is a safe and secure environment for young children Utility Room: A washing machine, plus ironing board, iron and drying facilities will reduce the amount of clothes you need to take and save on excess baggage! there is plenty of room to store your cases and large bags out of the way. Ideal place for beach toys & lilos. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and bathroom towels are provided with the villa. You will need to bring your own beach towels or purchase them locally. We provide an arrival and departure clean. If you require a midweek clean and linen change this is an extra chargeable service. Other: We also have a dining room for those chilly nights, with leather chairs and an oak table to complete the setting. Outside is a hand made decking area with full table facilities for those pool lunches and bbq's. A relaxed area with shade and privacy.